+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
I submitted my EE application yesterday with 1 year of Canadian work experience, I got accepted into the pool of applicants but it says that I have met the criteria both under FSW and CEC.

I want to apply under CEC category... do I get to pick and choose if I can go with CEC or FSW ?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
salkhan said:
I submitted my EE application yesterday with 1 year of Canadian work experience, I got accepted into the pool of applicants but it says that I have met the criteria both under FSW and CEC.

I want to apply under CEC category... do I get to pick and choose if I can go with CEC or FSW ?
if you go through provincial nomination route then you get to choose CEC/FSW. However I am sure even if you get direct ITA, there must be the same option however i cannot vouch for it because i never received ITA. May be the experts in this group can guide you on the second part.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
MDM23 said:
if you go through provincial nomination route then you get to choose CEC/FSW. However I am sure even if you get direct ITA, there must be the same option however i cannot vouch for it because i never received ITA. May be the experts in this group can guide you on the second part.
I applied for BC PNP yesterday, it did not ask me which category I am applying through... It just wanted me to qualify for EE and provide them with the EE profile number and job seeker code.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salkhan said:

If you want to apply through CEC, you should set your funds to a number below the minimum ($0, for example).

Although, I believe that CEC is now the default, but I'm not certain.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
istari said:
If you want to apply through CEC, you should set your funds to a number below the minimum ($0, for example).

Although, I believe that CEC is now the default, but I'm not certain.
Can I go ahead and change the funds in my express entry ?
Shoot If I would have known that... I would have put that from the get go in both EE and BC PNP applications... I can modify EE but cant modify BC PNP

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salkhan said:
Can I go ahead and change the funds in my express entry ?
Shoot If I would have known that... I would have put that from the get go in both EE and BC PNP applications... I can modify EE but cant modify BC PNP
You can change your EE profile.
I don't know how you deal with BC PNP; I've never experienced this.

YOUSUF MASOOD

Apr 15, 2015
PCC- Advice required

I am a provincial nominee (Ontario) and currently living in Perth, Australia. My medicals are cleared as well but I couldnt get PCC from Qatar ( I lived in Qatar 2011-12) .

Problem is Qatar Authorities requires finger prints done by Police to issue the PCC and Australian government authorities( including police) have stopped doing the finger printing since sept 2015. However, I applied for PCC (With finger prints done by private organization) through Qatar embassy Canberra Australia but they said that they require finger prints to be done by Police. Qatar Embassy Australia are aware of this situation and told me that they are waiting for the decision from Qatar on this issue and hence they cannnot issue me the police certificate . I have been following up with Qatar Embassy for past 4 months. (I have the copy of those emails as well)

Now , I recived and letter from Canadian embassy from Sydney, Australia that they require Current and Valid PCC from Qatar and Schedule A form otherwise my application could be refused .

Can any one has a suggestion what to do ? i am so stressed, i tried my level best but so far , i cannot get anything and also there is almost no hope to get that PCC done ....please help anyone ?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Friends as I am working through creating
EE profile,I fill the passport section and
when I fill the date of issue and expiry
it comes in a row but the previous section remains
blank.Is it the way it should ?however,I saved it
after filling the infos.plz suggest.Cheers

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Hello Experts,

I got ITA this month. After getting ITA I filled all the forms including my spouse and child in EE. Now if I press continue then will I be able to edit these forms or it will be fixed?

Please share your experience.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shehzaib said:
Hello Experts,

I got ITA this month. After getting ITA I filled all the forms including my spouse and child in EE. Now if I press continue then will I be able to edit these forms or it will be fixed?

Please share your experience.
You can come back and edit these forms until you submit your application. Good luck!

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have one work experience letter including 5 parts, and there are 5 areas to upload the work experience in my PR profile.
Can I upload this letter in each areas or I need to get my work duties in separated letters (5 letters)?
Cheers.

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can come back and edit these forms until you submit your application. Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I need to put details information about my asset and liabilities. For non cash asset like flat do I need to do a valuation through any agency or I can mention as per current market value.

Thanks in Advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Hi,
I have one work experience letter including 5 parts, and there are 5 areas to upload the work experience in my PR profile.
Can I upload this letter in each areas or I need to get my work duties in separated letters (5 letters)?
Cheers.
Upload the same letter 5 times.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Re: PCC- Advice required

YOUSUF MASOOD said:
I am a provincial nominee (Ontario) and currently living in Perth, Australia. My medicals are cleared as well but I couldnt get PCC from Qatar ( I lived in Qatar 2011-12) .

Problem is Qatar Authorities requires finger prints done by Police to issue the PCC and Australian government authorities( including police) have stopped doing the finger printing since sept 2015. However, I applied for PCC (With finger prints done by private organization) through Qatar embassy Canberra Australia but they said that they require finger prints to be done by Police. Qatar Embassy Australia are aware of this situation and told me that they are waiting for the decision from Qatar on this issue and hence they cannnot issue me the police certificate . I have been following up with Qatar Embassy for past 4 months. (I have the copy of those emails as well)
Now , I recived and letter from Canadian embassy from Sydney, Australia that they require Current and Valid PCC from Qatar and Schedule A form otherwise my application could be refused .

Can any one has a suggestion what to do ? i am so stressed, i tried my level best but so far , i cannot get anything and also there is almost no hope to get that PCC done ....please help anyone ?
Hi Yousuf,

U from Pakistan?
If so then there is a solution. You need to come back to Pakistan. Here you have to go to the forensic department (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad) U can get finger prints from there, then attest it from foreign ministry and go to Qatar embassy for attestation. Send these attested finger prints along with visa copy, passport copy and pictures to Qatar. And you will get a PCC.