+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

darshanbangre

Dec 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
For OINP (Express Entry) you will have to wait till November 2016 for them to start sending PT NOI again.
If not Ontario which other Province can I apply. Am basically a Java Developer with 6yrs of Exp.. Thanks..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
darshanbangre said:
If not Ontario which other Province can I apply. Am basically a Java Developer with 6yrs of Exp.. Thanks..
I am not sure about this one. May be someone who knows about which PNP is open now can answer your question. Otherwise, you will have to check individual province links for the same. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhruvmehtani said:
Thanks stanlee. Am hoping for the same too
I received this on one of the What's App group I am following:

A must watch for people waiting in Express Entry pool.
The video was recorded on May 7, 2016 at Newcomers Canada Fair, held at the Shaw Conference Centre, in Edmonton and the Speaker works for IRCC (CIC).
Highlights :
1) Current draw size is kept low as CIC still has backlogs of paper based PR applications received before Express Entry.
2) The paper based PR application backlogs are expected to be cleared by Sept/ Oct 2016.
3) Once the backlog is cleared, Express Entry will be the only source of Economic stream PR applications.
4) This will result in higher draw size of 2000-2500 ITAs per draw.
5) ITA cut-off scores will "likely drop below 400" to accommodate higher draw size.
Focus on 2 mins clip between 16:30-18:30 for clarification on above points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLvLG-6n3k
Note : Even though the speaker works for IRCC, please do not treat this as an official announcement.

tejalst

Oct 15, 2015
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
Nomination.....
ontario
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
File Transfer...
11-05-2016 NDVO
Med's Done....
done
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi
Can some
One explain me whts DL EXTRACT LETTER and also wht r the benefits of it and wht is the procedure to get it from
Mumbai and how long is it valid

Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sheepdontswim said:
I wrote up my experience with Express Entry, including the process, the timeline, and the cost. You can read it on 15miles.info.
Cori thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure this information is going to be useful to many Canada PR applicants. +1 for the effort!

NavGill13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Hi,

Can someone please tell me about the time it takes to update the CIC score after we accept the PNP nomination !!!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tejalst said:
Hi
Can some
One explain me whts DL EXTRACT LETTER and also wht r the benefits of it and wht is the procedure to get it from
Mumbai and how long is it valid

Thanks in advance
I found the following, hope it would be of help.

PM48633 said:
Hi binny8,

In Mumbai you can get the licence letter.
You need to go to RTO Andheri W and catch hold of any agent or through any motor training school in your area the letter is called Licence extract.
All it says is that the licence is issued to --- from ---date to --- date and it mentions that there is no traffic violations found on our record.
This is the only letter that they issue hence I think this should suffice as it has the details of our licence and the start date and the end date and that no offences are found. it does not talk of any driving experience which they do not give in Mumbai.

Regards,
Pm48633

You can also check this thread for more details on this one http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-canadian-driving-license-for-newcomers-t39566.0.html

carno

Apr 29, 2016
Hello Asprint
how are you
Asprint can you add me to that whatsapp group from where u get this info if u can easily do it i will be thankful to u because i need to be updated with all this kinds of news as my score is not very high
thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
carno said:
Hello Asprint
how are you
Asprint can you add me to that whatsapp group from where u get this info if u can easily do it i will be thankful to u because i need to be updated with all this kinds of news as my score is not very high
thanks
Send a PM to _Aspirant.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Would suggest that you do not share your personal number or email on a public forum. There is an option to send personal message if you click on anyone's name. You can send a personal message to _Aspirant to add you to the Whatsapp group.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi guys,

can people apply for PR through EE FSWP while in canada? working in canada with a valid work permit, positive LMIA, IELTS score 7 and above, has work international work experience, bachelor's degree ECA, BUT has only worked in canada for a couple of months?

can i claim 600 points for having a job with positive LMIA?

thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
imgoingtocanada said:
hi guys,

can people apply for PR through EE FSWP while in canada? working in canada with a valid work permit, positive LMIA, IELTS score 7 and above, has work international work experience, bachelor's degree ECA, BUT has only worked in canada for a couple of months?

can i claim 600 points for having a job with positive LMIA?

thanks
Yes