+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Stanlee said:
so no need to wait for atleast 1 year of canadian work experience right? some people say is should. but i believe that's for CEC

so, as soon as i land in canada with a work permit, i could immediately submit an EE profile?

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
About the job offer as I'm CSO ( Customer service Officer) in Banking field.
Does anyone knows how to get an offer as I work now in Qatar and its hard to travel to Canada and search for job ,somehow it's illegal..so can anyone advise a way for that?
I posted some resume thru websites but still didn't get anything,so any other way?

thx.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carno said:
Hello Asprint
how are you
Asprint can you add me to that whatsapp group from where u get this info if u can easily do it i will be thankful to u because i need to be updated with all this kinds of news as my score is not very high
thanks
Hello Carno,

I am currently subscribing three such groups so I requested respective admins to add you in the group.

Thanks

barbie_girl

May 18, 2016
Hi all guys, I'm new here, please help me to calculate points for my husbands case how many does he get, as I dont know how to compute about it. I tried manytimes but the results are different always.
My husband:
IELTS: L8 R7.5 W7.5 S6.5
Experience 10 yrs Civil engineer (workd in Phils, Qatar and Saudi)
Bachelor of Degree 4yrs
My IELTS abt 4.5 overall ( just guess)
Pls help me, if we have chance to move there.
Thank you so much.

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Hi everybody
Got the ppr.
I have question.... If I get the citizenship after 5 years in Canada, can I take my brother to Canada? I mean what are the requirements I have to fulfill? I need some suggestions. Or is there any thread of this forum which can help me?
Best

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nazmun2014 said:
Hi everybody
Got the ppr.
I have question.... If I get the citizenship after 5 years in Canada, can I take my brother to Canada? I mean what are the requirements I have to fulfill? I need some suggestions. Or is there any thread of this forum which can help me?
Best
You can refer to the following threads

Citizenship - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/citizenship-b12.0/
Family Class Sponsorship - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
barbie_girl said:
Hi all guys, I'm new here, please help me to calculate points for my husbands case how many does he get, as I dont know how to compute about it. I tried manytimes but the results are different always.
My husband:
IELTS: L8 R7.5 W7.5 S6.5
Experience 10 yrs Civil engineer (workd in Phils, Qatar and Saudi)
Bachelor of Degree 4yrs
My IELTS abt 4.5 overall ( just guess)
Pls help me, if we have chance to move there.
Thank you so much.

You can calculate your score using CRS Tool website , i am unable to paste the link but it is pretty easy to search on net.
If your score is 400+ you have a bright chance to receive ITA.

Jan 30, 2016
hello everyone, i need hep from you regarding my federeL skilled worker noc code for job profile. i am a commerce graduate, and working as an accountant in company from the past 4 years. The noc codes which are related to my job are noc code 0111, 1111, 1311 and these come under skilled type labour O, A, and B respectively. As i am working as an accountant, accountants come under 1111, so do i need to fulfill all the conditions of EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS, or any one requirement.
and if any one can guide me under which noc should i apply?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ijaz_ch84 said:
You can calculate your score using CRS Tool website , i am unable to paste the link but it is pretty easy to search on net.
If your score is 400+ you have a bright chance to receive ITA.
Here is the link:

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp&ei=-PKlHurX&lc=en-IN&s=1&m=533&host=www.google.co.in&ts=1463642168&sig=APY536xi2dke9Bs0kJqvuP2Pr6IvSVoFwA

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
manmohan minhas said:
hello everyone, i need hep from you regarding my federeL skilled worker noc code for job profile. i am a commerce graduate, and working as an accountant in company from the past 4 years. The noc codes which are related to my job are noc code 0111, 1111, 1311 and these come under skilled type labour O, A, and B respectively. As i am working as an accountant, accountants come under 1111, so do i need to fulfill all the conditions of EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS, or any one requirement.
and if any one can guide me under which noc should i apply?
NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation/title match in the NOC list. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match). If you have found an NOC where the duties and responsibilities are the same as what you worked, then go for that NOC, even if the NOC designation/title does not match.

If you are not sure about your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will suggest you the closest fit.

swetagtm

May 19, 2016
aww..there is so much info on this site..there is a small doubt do I need to first appear for the IELTS and then do the eligibility test?I am completely new on this pls advise..

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swetagtm said:
aww..there is so much info on this site..there is a small doubt do I need to first appear for the IELTS and then do the eligibility test?I am completely new on this pls advise..
Eligibility test can be done by entering some arbitrary values of IELTS score but to create the express entry profile, it is mandatory to have IELTS results handy.

Thanks

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ive been living away from my country for Past 7 yrs. Got PCC from embassy here after full enquiry. Do I need to get from home Country too?

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi all,

I need some advice. So I just recently boosted my Ielts score and got 458 points from 425. However, since my work permit will expire soon, I already booked the ticket back to my home country next week. The question I have is that do you suggest me to do the police record from RCMP first before I leave?

Thank you and hope everyone will be better soon.