+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
omnishu said:
How should the exp. certificates look like ?
Where can we find samples ?
There is no standard format specified by CIC. I have used the below format, you can tweak it to meet your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

sarathkumar

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am a bit confused whether what to select, I hope this details gives you clarity

I am from Telangana, we have Inter board for 11 and 12th, in our state there is no 11 & 12th standard we have only inter (MPC.....maths physics chemistry) ,(Bi Pc........Biology Physics Chemistry), (CEC.....Commerce Economics Civics) and high school board for 10th class seperately, both are recognized by Osmania university(our state govt recognized university)

They both issue seperate certificates for 10th and Inter so I have 10th certificate from high secondary education and inter certificate from Inter board so can I select 2yr diplomo certicate in FSW or any other option?

I will be always thankfull for your suggestions................ any body from andhra or telangana help would be appreciated

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omega1 said:
Hi,
i complete 1560 hours of work in 11 months(NOC B) ,it is possible to start an application in Entry Express for the Canadien experience class

Thanks
No it has to be full 12 months. Would suggest not even one day less.

darshanbangre

Dec 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
It means Ontario is in discussion with the federal government to increase the quota.

If OINP maintains the current eligibility criteria, yes you will be eligible. You will have to wait for OINP to announce their quota for 2017 in November.
Thanks for the reply. In this case what is the right time frame to submit the application.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
darshanbangre said:
Thanks for the reply. In this case what is the right time frame to submit the application.
For OINP (Express Entry) you will have to wait till November 2016 for them to start sending PT NOI again.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
sarathkumar said:
Hi guys,

I am a bit confused whether what to select, I hope this details gives you clarity

I am from Telangana, we have Inter board for 11 and 12th, in our state there is no 11 & 12th standard we have only inter (MPC.....maths physics chemistry) ,(Bi Pc........Biology Physics Chemistry), (CEC.....Commerce Economics Civics) and high school board for 10th class seperately, both are recognized by Osmania university(our state govt recognized university)

They both issue seperate certificates for 10th and Inter so I have 10th certificate from high secondary education and inter certificate from Inter board so can I select 2yr diplomo certicate in FSW or any other option?

I will be always thankfull for your suggestions................ any body from andhra or telangana help would be appreciated
Sarat, I think Stanlee has answered your question - you need a Bachelors' to be eligible for Express Entry. Here is the link to check this again:

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

could anyone please help me with the couple of queries:
1) After receiving ITA, where is the option to upload Birth certificate? I can see the CIC website asks to upload all documents like passport, education etc but couldn't find one for Birth Certificate

2) In passport section, do we have to upload previous passport and corresponding non-blank pages as well, to validate the travel history?
Or are we only required to upload most recent passport. (I got address changed hence applied for a new passport)

Really appreciate you guys here, helping out with such minor details, which are hard to find anywhere else on CIC website.

Regards,
Aditya

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dhruvmehtani said:
Hey guys,

whats your take on CIC cut off CRS for coming months?
My personal opinion is that last year's trend could recur http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
My personal opinion is that last year's trend could recur http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp.
I too have the same feeling about it...Also praying hard for it to come down... :)

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I just received my Alberta Nomination today. In the mail it also said that i cannot apply for Express Entry. I am not too sure why? If anyone can shed any light on this. Thanks in advance.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Does anyone know about this?

If the PR application is in process then can one travel to another country to meet their parents or friends or visit as a tourist? Will it create a problem in PR process?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Paul941 said:
Hi,

I just received my Alberta Nomination today. In the mail it also said that i cannot apply for Express Entry. I am not too sure why? If anyone can shed any light on this. Thanks in advance.
Can you please share the exact wording of the letter by removing personal details/information?