+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
is there any format regarding experience letter by CIC for express entry?
There is no standard format specified by CIC. You can tweak the below format to meet your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
megadesu said:
Hi all,

I need some advice. So I just recently boosted my Ielts score and got 458 points from 425. However, since my work permit will expire soon, I already booked the ticket back to my home country next week. The question I have is that do you suggest me to do the police record from RCMP first before I leave?

Thank you and hope everyone will be better soon.
You need to apply after you have left the country.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Fly2Can said:
Ive been living away from my country for Past 7 yrs. Got PCC from embassy here after full enquiry. Do I need to get from home Country too?
Yes PCC is required from country and the places where you have lived more than 6 months.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi,
Need your help.

I created and submitted my EE profile 2 days ago. I have worked for 2 companies so far now. By mistake I added wrong NOC code against 1 company experience. 4 hours after submitting my profile, when i noticed the wrong NOC code, I tried to change it but was not successful. So I deleted that Experience. And added new experience with correct NOC Code.
Today a friend of mine has told me that by deleting and adding new NOC Code and experience, I can definitely face very big trouble from CIC canada in case I get ITA. And they can reject my application on this basis or will make my case very difficult.
I am quite worried.
What your opinion in this case??

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hello All,

I have few doubts related to dox:

1. The CIC says I have to upload the scanned copies of all visas and stamps I have on my passport. But the issue is my all visas are in old passport which expired two years ago and current passport is blank. Kindly clarify on this issue.
Also the address on both the passports is different.

2. How to show the funds. I mean the CA statement or on bank letterhead. And do I need to show all my accounts or can i just show on single FD of rs 10 lacs ( which I want to ).

ricky44

May 20, 2016
hi,
My wife is the primary applicant and has different NOC's 1st one 1 year 7 month's and 2nd one 1 year 5 month. Can it be count 3 Years for EE. Thanx in Advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hitesh0414 said:
Hello All,

I have few doubts related to dox:

1. The CIC says I have to upload the scanned copies of all visas and stamps I have on my passport. But the issue is my all visas are in old passport which expired two years ago and current passport is blank. Kindly clarify on this issue.
Also the address on both the passports is different.

You need to upload only the biographic pages of your current passport from what I know.

2. How to show the funds. I mean the CA statement or on bank letterhead. And do I need to show all my accounts or can i just show on single FD of rs 10 lacs ( which I want to ).

You can submit a bank letter + FD receipt. You can show the single FD.

Ayhamov

May 20, 2016
Hello everybody,

Need your urgent support please, I'm eligible for express entry by means of online eligibility determination, but when I built my profile it's mentioned that I'm not eligible for express entry!!. I'm really struggling with this issue since 2 weeks :( :(, this is my situation:

I have a bachelor's degree in Communications & electronics Engineer.
ICAS ECA report already done(Bachelor's of science).

Fund: 16000 CAD $
5 years of experience and My primary occupation NOC is: 2147
IELTS result is:
L:6.5 R: 6.5 W:6 S: 6

My spouse IELTS score is:

L:6.5 R: 5.5 W:5.5 S:7.5 Over all: 6.5

Bachelor's degree in accounting with one year experience
Spouse NOC: 1434

If somebody is highly experienced in Filling the express entry profile, kindly contact me by private message because I want to go this issue stepwise with him in details

hopefully to hear from you soon

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ayhamov said:
Hello everybody,

Need your urgent support please, I'm eligible for express entry by means of online eligibility determination, but when I built my profile it's mentioned that I'm not eligible for express entry!!. I'm really struggling with this issue since 2 weeks :( :(, this is my situation:

I have a bachelor's degree in Communications & electronics Engineer
ICAS ECA report already done(Bachelor's of science).

5 years of experience and My primary occupation NOC is: 2147
IELTS result is:
L:6.5 R: 6.5 W:6 S: 6

My spouse IELTS score is:

L:6.5 R: 5.5 W:5.5 S:7.5 Over all: 6.5

Bachelor's degree in accounting with one year experience
Spouse NOC: 1434

If somebody is highly experienced in Filling the express entry profile, kindly contact me by private message because I want to go this issue stepwise with him in details

hopefully to hear from you soon
You are currently not eligible to apply because you are getting only 63 points in the FSW grid.

To be eligible for EE, you need to be eligible for one of the economic immigration programs first. In your case (from the information you provided), it would be FSW.

To be eligible under the FSW grid, you need at least 67 points out of 100. You have only 63. This is the split-up :

LANGUAGE = 17
AGE = 12
EDUCATION = 21
EXPERIENCE = 13
-------
-------

Here is the link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Suggest you to consider retaking IELTS test and getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS). Good luck and all the very best!

Ayhamov

May 20, 2016
Did you calculate my spouce IELTS score points? It's mentioned in my first post
Did you calculate my ECA report points?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ayhamov said:
Did you calculate my spouce IELTS score points? It's mentioned in my first post
Did you calculate my ECA report points?

Thanks
Yes, I have considered your Bachelor's degree and that is what gave you 21 points for education. As for your spouse's IELTS, I am sorry, I missed to include it.

So, you get 63 + 5 = 68 points . You are eligible to apply.

Try to answer these questions so that I can find out as to why your profile is becoming ineligible.

1) You are claiming points for 5 years of work experience. Was this gained in the past 10 years?

2) What the amount of funds that you are keying in? You need to key-in certain at least a stipulated amount of funds based on the number of family members (Yourself + spouse + children). Check here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

3) Do you have at least 12 months of continuous work experience in the primary NOC?

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
POF has to necessarily be in your name and funds in the bank. Property valuations can't be shown in POF, you can choose to dispose the property and show the proceeds as POF. You can't show borrowed funds under POF either.

You don't need to show bank transaction statement of past 6 months under POF. This is what you need from your back.

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Please share the source link for the "Avg. bank balance for past six months" requirement.
My cousin who got PR through FSW 2014, only showed "Bank balance as on particular date" as POF.

Please seniors shed some opinions on POF certificate by Bank.
Can it be a simple "Bank balance as on particular date" certificate instead of "last 6 month Avg. balance" certificate.

Ayhamov

May 20, 2016
Dear rajkamalmohanram,

The answer to your questions is:

1) My whole life work experience is almost 6 years. more than 5.5 of them in (2147) NOC (Computer Engineer).
2) 16000 CAD $.
3)yes I have more than one year work experience in my primary NOC.

Thanks