+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

graci

Dec 10, 2015
Stanlee said:
There is no standard format specified by CIC. You can tweak the below format to meet your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
Hi,

Does the job reference letter certified translations have to be notarized?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ayhamov said:
Dear rajkamalmohanram,

The answer to your questions is:

1) My whole life work experience is almost 6 years. more than 5.5 of them in (2147) NOC (Computer Engineer).
2) 16000 CAD $.
3)yes I have more than one year work experience in my primary NOC.

Thanks
Hmmm, strange. I'm not sure why your profile is becoming ineligible. Can you copy paste the details you entered in the screen (remove sensitive information) .

Dou have children?

jozaher

May 19, 2016
Dear Express Entry Experts,
in last 10 years, i have 8 years and 2 months in a bank.
the 8 years is divided into 2 sections each is 4 years with 2 different titles but in the same department inside the same bank.
the first 4 yeas title is customer retention officer -NOC 6551 (Skills level C)
the second 4 years is Quality Assurance and Training senior officer - NOC 1121(Skills level A)

my HR letter will show the current title only which is "Quality Assurance and Training senior officer"

my question: do i have to write both titles in my work experience in Express entry profile with different NOCs or i should write the current title with 8 years of experience in total which - in fact - is not real???

Ayhamov

May 20, 2016
I have taken the print screen but I couldn't insert here, I don't know why?? there is a problem in this website
One more thing I forgot to ask you about, I didn't register in Job bank?. at what time I have to register now or after I will be eligible?

If you give me your email I can send you some print screen there,

I don't have children till now

Primary NOC: 2147

Started since 2010

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Thanks Raj. It really resolves my issue.

Few more questions. It will be of great help to me if get answers:

1. Won't there be any problem as I will be uploading FBI PCC also. (as i have two passports and visas are on old expired passport and you said I have to upload only pages from new passport)

2. I have Masters and Bachelor’s degree in engineering. But on CIC website while filling educational details there is no option to select engineering as field of study. There is a long list like commerce, law, health, dentist, sciences applied, sciences general but nowhere I can see Engineering or technology. Kindly suggest what to do?

3. I have only given name on my passport. How do I enter my name in my express entry profile?

What I read from CIC website:
Go to the heading called "View my submitted applications or profiles,"
Click on "Check status and messages,"
Scroll down to the table called “Correspondence,”
Click on the arrow in front of the message – it will open a drop-down menu with a link,
Click on the link to open the PDF message.
======
And the last line in teh PDF reads as:
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid
job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be
considered for permanent residence in Canada.

Ayhamov said:
I have taken the print screen but I couldn't insert here, I don't know why?? there is a problem in this website
One more thing I forgot to ask you about, I didn't register in Job bank?. at what time I have to register now or after I will be eligible?

If you give me your email I can send you some print screen there,

I don't have children till now

Primary NOC: 2147

Started since 2010

sumitbhutanigwl

May 16, 2016
Hi ,
I would like to inquire about Job Reference letters. I have worked in 4 organisations till now. 1st with 6 months of experience, 2nd with 2.11 years, 3rd with 4 months and 4th I am currently working with around 1 year experience.

Do I need reference letters for all 4. Would an affidavit/notarized document work in case of my 1st and 3rd company, where experience is less than 1 year?

Thanks in advance.

Sumit Bhutani

You might find your answer from below libk of CIC:
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

In an Express Entry profile, should I only include the minimum work experience needed to qualify for one of the programs, or should I include more?
To qualify for the broadest range of programs, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you should include work experience for the last 10 years. We also need this information for an application for permanent residence, no matter which program you are applying under.

On Top: CIC document check list says:
Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

There is a similar post here and you might draw inference from this site.
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employer-will-not-provide-experience-letter-t181212.15.html

sumitbhutanigwl said:
Hi ,
I would like to inquire about Job Reference letters. I have worked in 4 organisations till now. 1st with 6 months of experience, 2nd with 2.11 years, 3rd with 4 months and 4th I am currently working with around 1 year experience.

Do I need reference letters for all 4. Would an affidavit/notarized document work in case of my 1st and 3rd company, where experience is less than 1 year?

Thanks in advance.

Sumit Bhutani

Drmomina

Jun 2, 2015
I'm applying for FSWP via express entry I'm a dentist with 6 + years experience and I'm from Pakistan when I checked eligibility I'm eligible for immigration I've completed my ECA it's equivalent to Doctor of dental surgery my ielts is 7.5 listening 8.5 reading 8 speaking and 6.5 writing
My total score is 358 now what to do?
will i ever get ITA my husband is in customer support he has done bcom
When i check in nomination my score is above 67
I have few questions if u can answer please
1. How to enter in express entry form about school? Should I put start date with 10 years back i don't remember actual month?
2. I have worked for 4 years in pakistan and 3 years in Qatar but I don't have salary slips and job description would that effect my application later on?
3. My husband has also worked in marketing as a marketing executive and then marketing manager in a company previously but currently he is working as sales co ordinator so which profession i should enter for him even he doesn't have salary slips but he can try to get job description?
Thanks in advance please reply soon

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello everyone. I've just published a new post which details all the documents to gather while awaiting an Invitation to Apply from IRCC.

Web link is www[dot]leavingforcanada[dot]com

Cheers

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,

Thanks for your messages regarding step by step instructions for express entry. It is really helpful.

I am just going to start this procedure. I tried to check my points with CRS calculator.

Though I have over 10 years of experience (33 years age) and checked my CRS along with spouse details (32, masters degree holder), score I am getting is around 365-375.

I checked 2-3 times but cannot understand where exactly I am missing.

I was quite sure I will get above 450 points considering my age, total experience, IELTS score and along with my wife details.

would look forward to see your inputs.

Thanks

Juvraj

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
juvi said:
Dear All,

Thanks for your messages regarding step by step instructions for express entry. It is really helpful.

I am just going to start this procedure. I tried to check my points with CRS calculator.

Though I have over 10 years of experience (33 years age) and checked my CRS along with spouse details (32, masters degree holder), score I am getting is around 365-375.

I checked 2-3 times but cannot understand where exactly I am missing.

I was quite sure I will get above 450 points considering my age, total experience, IELTS score and along with my wife details.

would look forward to see your inputs.

Thanks

Juvraj
What is your IELTS score for LRWS?

Kb1771

May 18, 2016
Hello guys,
I received oinp nomination with 600 points.
I am in Canada my work permit is expiring in one month. I am engaged and planning to get married.
Whats the best option for me so i can get my spouses's PR with me. She is backhome and i would like to bring her here asap.

Please advice

Thanks for your time.