+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Oct 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Position accountant in Poultry factory.
1 year work experience
Bachelor from management
ACCA student

Question.
What title should I choose and what Responsibilities/Main duties should I write in my LETTER OF REFERENCE for being qualified 0111 or 1111
Please reply to this email
catwazel@gmail.com

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have included 3 months of experience in my profile which is not in cathergory 0, A or B. The system did not calculate this to my experience of course. I included this because I did not realize the NOC did not belong to the eligible cathergories.
This did not bring any points to me.
However , now I am required the reference letter in the post ITA docs. Which I have but it is very poorly writen and not include date.
So my question is if this reference letter seems insufficient to CIC , can I get rejected although my points won't change with or without this experience ?

I have 14 days to submission and I suppose I am freaking out regarding every single detail ...

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

I have included 3 months of experience in my profile which is not in cathergory 0, A or B. The system did not calculate this to my experience of course. I included this because I did not realize the NOC did not belong to the eligible cathergories.
This did not bring any points to me.
However , now I am required the reference letter in the post ITA docs. Which I have but it is very poorly writen and not include date.
So my question is if this reference letter seems insufficient to CIC , can I get rejected although my points won't change with or without this experience ?

I have 14 days to submission and I suppose I am freaking out regarding every single detail ...
If no points are being claimed for this job then there should be no problem. but if you think that reference letter is poorly written, try to get it again from employer or write LOE that why there is no end date.

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
If I created my EE profile today, generally speaking by which draw can I expect to get an ITA (assuming score is not an issue)? I mean if there is a draw tomorrow, can I expect to get an ITA or is there a waiting time?

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
Johny Bravo said:
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

same here

Feb 21, 2016
HI All,

While going through the form in EE, there is one question- Do you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or to allow CIC to release your personal information to a Designated Individual to get details on your case file, such as the status of your application or profile?

what does this mean. the options are YES & NO. can anyone please suggest and help.

Also in the educational qualification From university what will be the start date (ex 2002-2007) for completion of Graduation or the the last year yof Gradutaion. also if there is a degree as distance learning then what needs to be considered Full time or Part Time. as the degree was 2 years Full time but correspondence

Please advise.

Thanks
Sampada

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am currently writing a LOE.
I have three issues which I would like to add explanation to.
- my mother's name which are different in the documents and personal info (related to her marriages) - I include certificate of identity of a person with different names issues by the municipality.
- POF - self declaration from my uncle and explanation that I am including this and receipt for the bank transfer as well as my uncle's current balance doc from his bank.
- FBI police certficate - why I do not include it and explain I include AWB, e-mail from FBI with info which applications they process now and scan from DHL system that my package was received and signed by their officer.

Can I write all this in one letter?
It is exaclty one page and I don't see a point to break it down to 2-3 letter but please advise how to proceed.
If necessary I will include specific LOE to each section related.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hello guys..
1. in express entry system what will be the procedure to get job in canada without using/registering job bank (in which i have to register)?
2. is it compulsory to register in job bank to get job and simultaneously for 600 points?
please advise...

regards

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
TT222 said:
Thanks a lot Stanlee for your advice, it surely helps.

I am currently preparing for IELTS(targeting 8777) after which I plan to create my EE profile.

Cheers..
Hi,

when do you sit the test?
I am booked for 19th MARCH after which i plan to create EE profile.
Lets keep in touch... what say

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sirs,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this process of Canadian Immigration under EE. Me and my wife are yet to take IELTS but we would want to start the process with ECA done. Our qualifications are as follows:

Mine:
1). M.Tech in Control & Instrumentation-2 years (Rajasthan Technical University)
2). B.Tech in ECE-3 years (University of Rajasthan)
3). Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics-3 years (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan)

My Wife:
1). MCA-3 years (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, MP)
2). B.Sc. in Computers-3 Years (Vikram University, MP)

I have following queries:
1). Should I get ECA done for all my qualifications?
2). Should I get ECA done for all my Wife's qualifications?
3). I checked on WES and found that Rajasthan Technical University and Board of Technical Educations are not listed there. What could be done in this case? Will it have any negative impact?
4). My Wife's Universities are listed in WES (atleast this is the good news) but her Bachelor's is shown as Community College Diploma as Equivalence to Canada in WES Degree Equivalency. Does this have some affect?
5). Can I get ECA done for me and my wife both in the same account on WES or I have to create separate applications?

Please help me clear my doubts.

I posted same questions in other post as well but no body replied. Please help.

Many Thanks

TT222

Sep 21, 2015
shagoonsarita said:
Hi,

when do you sit the test?
I am booked for 19th MARCH after which i plan to create EE profile.
Lets keep in touch... what say
Yes of course! I gave the test on 18 Feb, waiting for the results.