+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Do you guys thing the following JDs match with the respective NOCs

JD 1112

• Financial Analysis, financial risk analysis, financial forecasts and writing reports of solar projects
• Financial Viability Analysis of Carbon credit investment projects
• Assess financial aspects of Solar contracts & tenders
• Prepare risk profile Debt & Equity Carbon Portfolio
• Any other task as assigned

NOC 1112

Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
Analyze investment projects
Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
Assist in preparing operating and investment budget

JD 0111

 Preparation of Annual & Quarterly Financial Statements
 Managing entire Budgeting Process
 Managing entire Financial Planning
 Create, develop and implement financial models
 Evaluate investment activities and accounting procedures, and make necessary recommendations
 Train and manage subordinates
 Any other task as assigned

NOC 0111

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance

Ankurpragati

Mar 1, 2016
Hi,

I Ankur Shukla and my wife has applied through EE process for Canadian Immigration, please find below ourdetails.

My Qualification

1. M.B.A. - 2 years full time
2. B.E. - 4 years Full time

I have a total work experience of 5 years 11 months (NOC Code - 0122) and my IELTS score are as mentioned below.

Listening - 7.00
Reading - 7.50
Writing - 7.00
Speaking - 7.50

My CRS score is 384, still I am not getting calls from Canadian Embassy.

Please let me know, what can do to get calls from Canadian Embassy.

Regards,
Ankur Shukla

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Ankurpragati said:
Hi,

I Ankur Shukla and my wife has applied through EE process for Canadian Immigration, please find below ourdetails.

My Qualification

1. M.B.A. - 2 years full time
2. B.E. - 4 years Full time

I have a total work experience of 5 years 11 months (NOC Code - 0122) and my IELTS score are as mentioned below.

Listening - 7.00
Reading - 7.50
Writing - 7.00
Speaking - 7.50

My CRS score is 384, still I am not getting calls from Canadian Embassy.

Please let me know, what can do to get calls from Canadian Embassy.

Regards,
Ankur Shukla
Hi Ankur,
I believe you are not cognizant of how Express Entry works. To put it simply, you are not going to be receiving any calls from any Embassy- not yet anyway. The basic steps for Express Entry are:

1) You perform initial formalities, including ECAs for your credentials, as well as taking the IELTS test.
2) You create your Express Entry profile and enter your information in this.
3) Once your Express Entry profile is made, you make a Job Bank account to activate it
4) You are awarded a number of points known as your CRS- in this case, 384
5) At this point, you wait- every week or two, CIC sends out a batch of invitations to apply for permanent residence under one of the multiple economic programs to roughly 1,500 people. These people are selected on whether or not they are at or above the cutoff for the CRS, which generally fluctuates a bit. You may receive an LMIA or a PNP in this period, which adds 600 points to your CRS.
6) If you get the ITA because you were at or above the cutoff, you have 60 days to apply, sending in all the documents that were requested.
7) After receiving your application, CIC processes it. Up to 80% of all applications are processed within 6 months. If everything is fine, you get your permanent resident status. Only in this stage will you get any calls from your embassy, and even those are rare.

Now, with that said, your profile still has issues, and these need to be addressed:

1) Your CRS is extremely low- 384 is roughly 70-100 points below where the cutoff for ITAs is on average. You should work on increasing this. Your primary options are:
a) Retake the IELTS, and aim for an 8.5 or above in each category. This alone can boost your CRS by 60 points or more.
b) Get your educational credentials evaluated by WES, or any other approved agency.
c) Change your profile so your wife is the principal applicant- this may award you more points, based on her skills and experience

2) You should look into applying for provincial programs. These can straight away get you 600 CRS points, meaning you will get an ITA in the next round of cutoffs, once you have the nomination. If you retake the IELTS, and get your CRS to be over 400, you can apply to OINP, which is the easiest, most liberal, best PNP there is. Alternately, you can look into Saskatchewan and Prince Edward Island, both relatively easy PNPs as well. However, you should definitely look into PNPs to boost your profile.

All the best! If you have issues, feel free to ask me!

Feb 21, 2016
Hi,

can any one please help me. while filing up the form, I m not sure what should I select for the below question.

While going through the form in EE, there is one question- Do you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or to allow CIC to release your personal information to a Designated Individual to get details on your case file, such as the status of your application or profile?

the options available are YES/NO.

Please advise.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Aspirant said:
Hello Sirs,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this process of Canadian Immigration under EE. Me and my wife are yet to take IELTS but we would want to start the process with ECA done. Our qualifications are as follows:

Mine:
1). M.Tech in Control & Instrumentation-2 years (Rajasthan Technical University)
2). B.Tech in ECE-3 years (University of Rajasthan)
3). Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics-3 years (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan)

My Wife:
1). MCA-3 years (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, MP)
2). B.Sc. in Computers-3 Years (Vikram University, MP)

I have following queries:
1). Should I get ECA done for all my qualifications?
2). Should I get ECA done for all my Wife's qualifications?
3). I checked on WES and found that Rajasthan Technical University and Board of Technical Educations are not listed there. What could be done in this case? Will it have any negative impact?
4). My Wife's Universities are listed in WES (atleast this is the good news) but her Bachelor's is shown as Community College Diploma as Equivalence to Canada in WES Degree Equivalency. Does this have some affect?
5). Can I get ECA done for me and my wife both in the same account on WES or I have to create separate applications?

Please help me clear my doubts.

I posted same questions in other post as well but no body replied. Please help.

Many Thanks
Looking for replies.... :eek:

monaamer

Jan 12, 2016
thanks for your help

please could you put snap shot for the process as i'm eligible with 390 points and appear i'm doing something wrong with creating my profile as shows no info as ineligible

thanks

and if there are EXPRESS ENRTY WHATS UP PLEASE ADD ME IN

+201061481246

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Seniors,
I have created my EE profile and submitted my application four times but it shows all ineligible and didn't show any points in every factors so how can i withdraw it?I didn't see withdraw option,
Rabin

monaamer

Jan 12, 2016
RabinJi said:
Dear Seniors,
I have created my EE profile and submitted my application four times but it shows all ineligible and didn't show any points in every factors so how can i withdraw it?I didn't see withdraw option,
Rabin
me too
thanks for your help

please could you put snap shot for the process as i'm eligible with 390 points and appear i'm doing something wrong with creating my profile as shows no info as ineligible

thanks

and if there are EXPRESS ENTRY WHATS UP PLEASE ADD ME IN

+201061481246

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Your profile will continue showing up as eligible until:

a) It is linked to a Job Bank Job Seeker account;
b) Up to 24 hours (working days) have passed

In other words, hold on.

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
_Aspirant said:
Hello Sirs,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this process of Canadian Immigration under EE. Me and my wife are yet to take IELTS but we would want to start the process with ECA done. Our qualifications are as follows:

Mine:
1). M.Tech in Control & Instrumentation-2 years (Rajasthan Technical University)
2). B.Tech in ECE-3 years (University of Rajasthan)
3). Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics-3 years (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan)

My Wife:
1). MCA-3 years (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, MP)
2). B.Sc. in Computers-3 Years (Vikram University, MP)

I have following queries:
1). Should I get ECA done for all my qualifications?
YES
2). Should I get ECA done for all my Wife's qualifications?
YES
3). I checked on WES and found that Rajasthan Technical University and Board of Technical Educations are not listed there. What could be done in this case? Will it have any negative impact?
You cannot actually know till you send for evaluation.
4). My Wife's Universities are listed in WES (atleast this is the good news) but her Bachelor's is shown as Community College Diploma as Equivalence to Canada in WES Degree Equivalency. Does this have some affect?
Yes, you will get fewer points if it is not considered equivalent to 4 years bachelors in Canada.
5). Can I get ECA done for me and my wife both in the same account on WES or I have to create separate applications?
Separate applications
Please help me clear my doubts.

I posted same questions in other post as well but no body replied. Please help.

Many Thanks

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
EDITED: because my original question has been answered by Asivad I have questions related to my job history.

I was a teacher for some time, but then switched my profile completely. So I on this forum I got a reply that if I don't want to add any work history I can add it to my personal history. At first I thought this was good advice but now I am looking at the Express entry application page, and there is no way to add things to personal history. I think the person who answered confused express entry profile with some other application.

So my question now is do I need to enter these odd jobs that I did to my express entry profile - is this actually a requirement, and if I don't enter this now, but suppose I receive an ITA then I guess I will have to show all of my work history. Will a miss match of information cause any issues?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
ay238 said:
EDITED: because my original question has been answered by Asivad I have questions related to my job history.

I was a teacher for some time, but then switched my profile completely. So I on this forum I got a reply that if I don't want to add any work history I can add it to my personal history. At first I thought this was good advice but now I am looking at the Express entry application page, and there is no way to add things to personal history. I think the person who answered confused express entry profile with some other application.

So my question now is do I need to enter these odd jobs that I did to my express entry profile - is this actually a requirement, and if I don't enter this now, but suppose I receive an ITA then I guess I will have to show all of my work history. Will a miss match of information cause any issues?
You don't get to add things to your Personal History until you get the ITA. Until then, you are perfectly entitled to leave out any employment from your EE profile that you do not wish to claim EE CRS points for- just remember that you are still meeting CIC's employment requirements even without these jobs.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ay238,

I thank you for your help. I will act accordingly.

vikasj1in

Mar 2, 2016
Hello All,

Please help me to resolve my query as mentioned below.
Do we need ECA report for spouse also as part of application completion? I got mine, but when filling up the form, it asks for spouse's ECA report as well. Would it effect on the final result? Please suggest.

Thanking in advance.