+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
vikasj1in said:
Hello All,

Please help me to resolve my query as mentioned below.
Do we need ECA report for spouse also as part of application completion? I got mine, but when filling up the form, it asks for spouse's ECA report as well. Would it effect on the final result? Please suggest.

Thanking in advance.
Yes you need ECA for spouse too. You will not get his/her points unless you have done ECA for your spouse's degree(s).

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Please Guide,

I have done Three year Diploma in Electronics & Comm, (Eligibility for Diploma is 10th in INDIA) Although I have done diploma after 12th.
After that I have 3 Year Bachelor in Computer Science also From INDIA.

My Total Education is of 18 Years.
I have Done 10th, 12th, Diploma and Bachelor.

Now My query is Can I Take Points Under Two or More Degree ( two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more) .

And suggest how to get WES done for my educational certificates.

Thanks in Advance

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

I have got CRS points of 438 under CEC category. Please suggest if I can enter pool with these points or do I have to increase my score more ?

My IELTS score is as below:

L - 7
R - 9
S - 6.5
W 6.5

Also, once I enter pool. Anyways I can update my IELTS score again ?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance,
Dilip

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon all,

I have applied to the OINP and currently awaiting AOR. However, God blessed us with a baby recently and according the OINP reqs, we need to include the baby in our application.

My ques is,

1. Should we add the baby to the application now or wait for AOR before sending.

2. What documents should I send to OINP in this regard.

3. Does a new born have access to Intl PPt for the sake of processing visa.

Your response is highly anticipated from your good-hearted guys.

Thank you

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
dilipk29 said:
Hi,

I have got CRS points of 438 under CEC category. Please suggest if I can enter pool with these points or do I have to increase my score more ?

My IELTS score is as below:

L - 7
R - 9
S - 6.5
W 6.5

Also, once I enter pool. Anyways I can update my IELTS score again ?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance,
Dilip
You're already pretty well off, because you can get an OINP nomination with those points (keep an eye on your profile- you may get a message from Ontario inviting you to apply in the next couple of weeks!)
If you choose to do that, OINP costs $1,500, and an application process that can be 120-180 days long, before you finally have enough points to be over the 450 CRS points limit (so far, no one with 450 points or less has been invited by CIC yet).

The other thing you can do is retake the IELTS- scores of 8 in all categories will give you CLB 9 or above, and safely put you over 450 points. This is a shorter and cheaper way of ensuring an ITA soon.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Good afternoon all,

I have applied to the OINP and currently awaiting AOR. However, God blessed us with a baby recently and according the OINP reqs, we need to include the baby in our application.

My ques is,

1. Should we add the baby to the application now or wait for AOR before sending.

2. What documents should I send to OINP in this regard.

3. Does a new born have access to Intl PPt for the sake of processing visa.

Your response is highly anticipated from your good-hearted guys.

Thank you
Add the baby to the application now. Use the Change of Personal Information form on this page:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html

Fill it out, and mail/fax/email it to them. They will add it to your file.
Congratulations, and good luck!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
A9kurs said:
Hi

Can i show my parents property in funds.
Nope. The money needs to be yours, in your name, and available in a liquid form.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vikasj1in said:
Hello All,

Please help me to resolve my query as mentioned below.
Do we need ECA report for spouse also as part of application completion? I got mine, but when filling up the form, it asks for spouse's ECA report as well. Would it effect on the final result? Please suggest.

Thanking in advance.
ECA for spouse is not mandatory. But, if you want to claim points for your spouse's foreign education, then you need to have the ECA done for spouse as well. You get up to a maximum of 10 points for spouse's education supported by ECA.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Hello,

I have got my work experience letter but it does not mention the weekly hours, salary and previous position ( I was promoted recently and the letter mention only my current position. How do deal with these ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditik15 said:
Hello,

I have got my work experience letter but it does not mention the weekly hours, salary and previous position ( I was promoted recently and the letter mention only my current position. How do deal with these ?
The number of hours needs to be mentioned, unless you have other supporting documents which mentions the same. This is required for them to be sure of the fact that you were actually working full-time/part-time depending on what you claim in your application.

Regarding salary, if you can provide the salary slips/pay stubs and bank statements which shows salary credit.

For previous position, you can show offer letter, appointment letter etc. For the promotion, you can show documents for performance evaluation, emails or communication etc which will substantiate your claim.

In my opinion, you may still be asked to submit reference letter with all the above details, unless and until you have reasons with documentary evidence to prove why you cannot get the reference letter in the required format. Since you have already got the letter, you can request your company to issue you a fresh letter stating that the first letter will not be accepted citing the relevant reasons. Give it a try, if not try all fore mentioned options and submit it along with a Letter of Explanation.

You may also refer to the format listed here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

All the best!

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Stanlee said:
The number of hours needs to be mentioned, unless you have other supporting documents which mentions the same. This is required for them to be sure of the fact that you were actually working full-time/part-time depending on what you claim in your application.

Regarding salary, if you can provide the salary slips/pay stubs and bank statements which shows salary credit.

For previous position, you can show offer letter, appointment letter etc. For the promotion, you can show documents for performance evaluation, emails or communication etc which will substantiate your claim.

In my opinion, you may still be asked to submit reference letter with all the above details, unless and until you have reasons with documentary evidence to prove why you cannot get the reference letter in the required format. Since you have already got the letter, you can request your company to issue you a fresh letter stating that the first letter will not be accepted citing the relevant reasons. Give it a try, if not try all fore mentioned options and submit it along with a Letter of Explanation.

You may also refer to the format listed here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

All the best!

But my company is not willing to show hours , its not in their policy. If I just mention my work timings will it do?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditik15 said:
But my company is not willing to show hours , its not in their policy. If I just mention my work timings will it do?
If not for hours, I think work timings may work.