+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
deepcan said:
Thanks Raj
This clears that I can apply for OINP. I had over 400 score but was not creating profile due to this fear.

One more thing please.
If I get to post ITA stage, do we have to fill addresses online or fill the form manually and then upload it.
If it is online, will the form be successfully uploaded if I leave flat/house no data blank.
Pls guide what can I do in such a case to avoid rejection, as still I am not able to figure out address.
All seniors, pls advice what can be the solution for my case. I have all the documents ready but only this problem is haunting me. Last time it was offline and I chose not to misrepresent, so just did this way to be as truthful as possible.

Thanks in advance.
anybody pls guide

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You are good to go! Many people have gone through the process successfully with worker - non EDE.

Good luck with your application.
Dear Raj,

Can you say for how many months the passport is issued for PR? I mean maximim time for landing? Is it for 6 months or 1 year?
Like if passport is issued i have to enter the country within 6 months isnt? Is there any issue on it?

Can anyone get back to country after 6 months and than again go to canada?

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi,

I am completing my appilcation after ITA as a CEC inland without LMIA and I put 0$ as funds.

For the employment history in Canada I have the letter of employment done by my supervisor.

Should I include other documents such as my paystubs ?

I have a letter showing that my contract ends in 2019, should I include it too or will that backfire on me because it proves that my job is not permanent ?

Anyone ever heard of people rejected because they have T4A incomes ? Means my income comes from a scholarship. I am working as a postdoctoral researcher and I heard some people in my case have been rejected by express entry because of that. Does that make sens to any of you ?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear All,

I just have my new passport. Please suggest -

1. Should I need to communicate with SINP with new passport information?

2. I already lodged visa application. How can I update my passport information? Is there any specific form to be submitted? Or just open a Case Specific Enquiry at my visa office?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi

Can someone please help me out a bit with how to prepare proper employment letter or direct me to a source or tell me if this one I found from 2012 is still accurate?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/elements-of-a-good-employment-reference-letter-t97004.0.html

Thanks a lot

Maria_48

Feb 25, 2016
Dear all,
I have completed my express entry profile (Federal Skilled Worker), my CRS score is 346, waiting for Invitation to Apply.
My occupation is Elementary and kindergarten school teacher (NOC 4032). How can I get a provincial nomination to increase my score?
Do you know which province finds my occupation eligible?
Thanks in advance

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how i can get Educational Credential Assessments for express Entry in Pakistan ? i have M.com degree

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi frnds

I have done my graduation in August 2010 in electrical engineering but I have started working as business analyst noc 2171 in Nov 2010 so for the question "when u first became qualified to practice in this occupation " in the work history section in post ITA forms, I have selected Nov 2010 as the date

Is this fine ? Lil worried
Thanks for help

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Just to add to above query

Have selected Nov 2010 here in my post ita application.

Will this be a case of rejection pls help ??? ???

Peregrin Took

Feb 2, 2016
Hello,

I recently received 600CRS point from OINP. I also got my ITA.

However, I have certain concerns.

Initially, In my express entry profile, I did not include my common law partner as I ticked the single/never married option.
Having got the ITA, I modified the form and included my common law partner.

I attempted to update the express entry profile to change the single never married status, but apparently it is frozen/greyed out and cannot be updated.

My inquiry goes thus: will the above scenario affect my chances of getting the Permanent Residency?

Another concern is that I have two master degrees, (in architecture and urban planning). I have an ECA from WES for just one of the degrees. I am concerned that the degree that has the ECA isn't relevant to my current NOC code/line of work. Please kindly advice if the above scenario will be a problem.

archies

Sep 16, 2015
help

I received transcripts from university it is sealed envelop , but its not stamped and signed on back flap.
will WES accept it?
if not what is advised to do in this case.
TIA

Peregrin Took

Feb 2, 2016
archies said:
help

I received transcripts from university it is sealed envelop , but its not stamped and signed on back flap.
will WES accept it?
if not what is advised to do in this case.
TIA
Ask your University to send transcript directly to WES

archies

Sep 16, 2015
Peregrin Took said:
Ask your University to send transcript directly to WES
but they have already send it to me by post.
should apply again?
or send it to university for stamp and sign?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Raj,

Sorry for putting the same query again in the other forum

I have some query on my study details that I have filled in post ITA form. Request you to please have a look over below queries and suggest if that is fine. On some forums, I read that this wrong, especially on point 4.

Here in India, academic year starts from 1 Apr to 31 Mar (of next year)

1. I have started my 10th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2003 and academic year completed on 31 March 2004 and exams completed in month of March-2004. But the passing certificate, they issued on 26 May 2004 (the date mentioned in mark sheet/passing certificate) as they took two months to declare the result/passing certificate. By the time, I started attending 11th class from 1 Apr 2004. I have filled in the details as below. If I would have been selected end date as May 2004 as end date for this for 10th class education then it must have overlapped with secondary education. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2003/4 - 2004/3 for none, below secondary class certification (10th class)

2. I have started my secondary class examination for 11th and 12th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2004 and academic year completed on 31 March 2006 (duration is of 2 years including 11th and 12th class) and exams completed in month of March-2006. But the passing certificate, they issued in May 2006 as they took two months to declare the result. I have filled in the details as below for secondary education. Here I have selected end date as May 2006 as it was not getting overlapped. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2004/4 - 2006/5 for secondary class certification (11th and 12th class)

3. For my graduation studies in Bachelor of engineering, my classes started from Aug 2006 and got end in month of Aug 2010 with final semester exam(duration 4 years). I have the passing certificate and final semester mark sheet of month Aug 2010. But again, convocation took some time to happen after final exam and they gave convocation certificate on 9 Feb 2011. I have selected date as below as I have completed my final graduation exam and classes in Aug 2010 and I was waiting for final convocation certificate.

Other 2006/8 - 2006/10 for graduation in Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engg.) certification

4. As mentioned above, I have completed my graduation in Aug. 2010 as Bachelor in engg. (Electrical Engg.) but I have started working as Business Analyst (Noc 2171) in Nov 2010 so for question “when u first became qualified to practice in this occupation”, I have selected date Nov 2010 in work history section. Some people were saying that you have to select graduation completion date (which is Aug 2010 in my case) but I have started working in this profession when I joined my first company. Please suggest if that is fine

Request you to please help me here as I worrying about rejection from CIC on these terms.what can I do avoid rejection (if done by CIC), please suggest???
I already got AOR on 25 Feb

TT222

Sep 21, 2015
Hello,

I am waiting for my IELTS results to create the EE profile.

Meanwhile i thought it would be good idea to start working on other documents like reference letter from previous employers.

I have an query regarding the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter.

Is it necessary that the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter an my resume which i will need to submit should be exactly same?

Also in one of my previous job, my designation, dept and location has changed few times but the NOC is same. Is it necessary to mention this changes in the ref letter in detail?

I would really appreciate if anyone can guide on how to prepare the Canadian resume and any other documents i can start working on from now.

Thanks in advance!!!