+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me157199 said:
Hi Guys!

Just want to ask it it is ok to apply online for EOI even if the program is currently closed to accept applicants? OR do I have to wait for the program to open?. My concern is the programs is quickly filled up so, I think I should file them prior to its re-opening?

any comments?

Sorry for asking, Newbie here :)
What is the EOI program?

djiaene017

Jan 16, 2016
Hi! I'm basically a newbie to EE and just created an EE profile.
So there goes the question re relatives and I answered that I do have a relative in ON, a grandfather (maternal grandfather's brother) and aunts/uncle (mother's cousins). We're really close (they sent an invitation letter for us to have a tourist visa and it was approved years ago) and I didn't know that CIC only accept 1st degree relatives. So my questions are:
1. Do I need to edit/delete/withdraw my profile so I can change my answers in this section?
2. Can this mistake be used against me in the future? (i don't know. misrepresentation/ineligibility if I can't provide proof?) Cry
3. What can I do to change this without messing up with my profile?

sorry for the questions, I just don't know how to proceed with my profile. Thanks!

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me157199 said:
Hmmm Expression of Interest
You might be a little confused. Do you mean that you want to apply for permanent residence through the express entry program?

If so, go back to the first page of this thread for a good overview of the application process.

It isn't closed, you can start your profile anytime.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Seniors of this Forum, I'm a newbie and I would need your expertise with regards to my question. I currently waiting for WES assessment for my education. I'm done with IELTS. I wonder if I can proceed with EOI even if I haven't received the assessment from WES? I'm a bit in hurry...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Naseerah14 said:
Hello all this is my first time on this forum, my husband is about to create his ee profile and we are worried because I have already applied for study permit twice and it was refused.please any help on wat to do
You guys can apply. I don't think this refusal will affect the application in any way. You need to declare it though, later in the process!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
djiaene017 said:
Hi! I'm basically a newbie to EE and just created an EE profile.
So there goes the question re relatives and I answered that I do have a relative in ON, a grandfather (maternal grandfather's brother) and aunts/uncle (mother's cousins). We're really close (they sent an invitation letter for us to have a tourist visa and it was approved years ago) and I didn't know that CIC only accept 1st degree relatives. So my questions are:
1. Do I need to edit/delete/withdraw my profile so I can change my answers in this section?
2. Can this mistake be used against me in the future? (i don't know. misrepresentation/ineligibility if I can't provide proof?) Cry
3. What can I do to change this without messing up with my profile?

sorry for the questions, I just don't know how to proceed with my profile. Thanks!
1) Just edit the profile.
2) Not if you remove it, no.
3) Just edit your profile and remove this information. That's all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
berabad said:
Seniors of this Forum, I'm a newbie and I would need your expertise with regards to my question. I currently waiting for WES assessment for my education. I'm done with IELTS. I wonder if I can proceed with EOI even if I haven't received the assessment from WES? I'm a bit in hurry...
Well, I don't see the point in hurrying. Wait till you get your ECA report and then proceed. Good luck !

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I request all senior and expert forum member to help me with my query.
Here is my situation:

I have selected NOC in which I have 7 years of work exp during last 10 years.
and it has all supporting docs such as reference letters, appointment letters, promotion letters, pay stubs etc.
I left this job in mid-2014 and now I have been running my own proprietorship business since last 1.5 years. It is consultancy business.

So, what should I mention about this business in work history section of EE profile?
and if I get ITA, what are the supporting documents I should provide for my business?

I know it is too early as I have not received ITA or nomination from PNP, but if I get knowledge about these documents, I can prepare those documents well in advance just to avoid last minute hiccups.

I request all senior and expert forum member to help me with my query.

Thank you in advance.

suhil

Jan 17, 2016
hello to all of you guys
i have been trying to apply for express entry application, but it is always gives me Profile Ineligible :eek:. i had filled in the application more than 5 times. i wonder why..
my information:
ILTES: 6 at all
Education: master in telecommunication engineer
ECA : i have it from IQAS 21-122015
exprinces: more than 7 years in projects and IT
certificates: A+,N+,MCSA,MCSE,CCNA,CCNP

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suhil said:
hello to all of you guys
i have been trying to apply for express entry application, but it is always gives me Profile Ineligible :eek:. i had filled in the application more than 5 times. i wonder why..
my information:
ILTES: 6 at all
Education: master in telecommunication engineer
ECA : i have it from IQAS 21-122015
exprinces: more than 7 years in projects and IT
certificates: A+,N+,MCSA,MCSE,CCNA,CCNP
You need to score 67 or more in FSW selection factors to be eligible. Per your given info, your score is 66. Do you have any relative in Canada? That may add 5 points. If not, you need to improve your IELTS score to be eligible. Check below link for details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

sagarmahla

Jan 17, 2016
hello friends,

I have a question.is it necessary that you should be working while applying for express entry? I already have almost 4 years of experience.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sagarmahla said:
hello friends,

I have a question.is it necessary that you should be working while applying for express entry? I already have almost 4 years of experience.
No, you need not necessarily be employed currently.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
For Ontario PNP under Human capital stream,

Should we need to add FSW points report which state that we are eligible and have a points grater than 67 to apply for PNP?

If yes then can anyone please help me with the report format?

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
For Ontario PNP under Human capital stream,

Should we need to add FSW points report which state that we are eligible and have a points grater than 67 to apply for PNP?

If yes then can anyone please help me with the report format?

Thank you.
If you don't have 67 points, you are not eligible under FSW and consequently, you'll not be eligible under EE (unless you are otherwise eligible under CEC/FST). What is this report you are talking about? It's unclear. Could you please elaborate?