+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
report means should we need to calculate points for OINP on our side and include that points report in our file?

I am getting 74 points. Should I have to mention how many points I am getting in each section ?

I am waiting for your reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
report means should we need to calculate points for OINP on our side and include that points report in our file?

I am getting 74 points. Should I have to mention how many points I am getting in each section ?

I am waiting for your reply.
I assume you are comparing Ontario's immigrant nominee program with that of Nova Scotia's. For Ontario, you don't need to fill any such table. The point filling applies for Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. Don't confuse yourself :) . Good luck!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you. You are right rajkamalmohanram ;) I was confused with that. What documents we need to include in our Ontario PNP file?

How much time usually Ontario take to process PNP file under FSW?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Thank you. You are right rajkamalmohanram ;) I was confused with that. What documents we need to include in our Ontario PNP file?

How much time usually Ontario take to process PNP file under FSW?
Everything you need to know is in the application guide -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

For FSW applicants, it takes 8 to 10 weeks to get AOR and 4-6 weeks after that for nomination. Good luck!

aayusharora

Jan 15, 2016
DEAR ALL,

I would like to ask a question > I have submitted my application on Jan 14 2016 but no AOR Received Yet. Also CIC Shows under eligibility that Review is under progress, it also shows that medical has been passed. Any clue as to when I might receive an AOR.

Regards, Aayush

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aayusharora said:
DEAR ALL,

I would like to ask a question > I have submitted my application on Jan 14 2016 but no AOR Received Yet. Also CIC Shows under eligibility that Review is under progress, it also shows that medical has been passed. Any clue as to when I might receive an AOR.

Regards, Aayush
How is this even remotely possible. You will receive an AOR almost immediately after you make payment and submit your application. Your application will not proceed further before AOR. Either you have not checked properly OR there is a technical issue.

aayusharora

Jan 15, 2016
Hi ,

Thanks for your response. I have received an Application Of Reference - Permanent Residency on the CIC account which consists of my application number that is same as of express entry. However, as I see in forums I am expecting the file number which people receive over email. I can see over threads that people receive AOR 2 times with file numbers, I have not yet received those and that is the one I am talking about.

If you could explain I would really be grateful.

rajkamalmohanram said:
How is this even remotely possible. You will receive an AOR almost immediately after you make payment and submit your application. Your application will not proceed further before AOR. Either you have not checked properly OR there is a technical issue.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aayusharora said:
Hi ,

Thanks for your response. I have received an Application Of Reference - Permanent Residency on the CIC account which consists of my application number that is same as of express entry. However, as I see in forums I am expecting the file number which people receive over email. I can see over threads that people receive AOR 2 times with file numbers, I have not yet received those and that is the one I am talking about.

If you could explain I would really be grateful.
I am not aware of any AOR s sent through emails. After you make payment, you get a new message in your myCIC account. That is Acknowledgement of Receipt - AOR.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi All,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me on this subject.where we have to declare dependents details in express entry details .
I have entered my wife details but there is no tab to specify my son details .

Any one ,Could you please help me on this subject.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
hello All
when creating the EE profile , there is a section where it is said if I want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for me with CIC , I do have some relatives there with Canadian citizenship . Can I name someone of them for this role ??
and does that has any effect on my profile and my chances with EE ???
need help please

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AalbertaA said:
hello All
when creating the EE profile , there is a section where it is said if I want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for me with CIC , I do have some relatives there with Canadian citizenship . Can I name someone of them for this role ??
and does that has any effect on my profile and my chances with EE ???
need help please
Yes, you can do that.
It won't increase your chances or anything, though. It just gives the person you choose the right to see get information regarding your file. Not worth the effort unless you need that for some reason.

max147

Jan 18, 2016
I have filled the express entry profile, but i can not see any button or space where i can upload my initial supporting documents so that i can submit the profile along with documents.

Is there a need to upload the documents while building the profile?? I m so much confused that, it should be submitted with or with any document.

This is technical error or what?? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.