+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Hello all,
I have received my experience letter form my previous organisation as below,

"This is to certify so and so worked with our organisation from DDMMMYYYY to DDMMMYYY on a full-time basis and at the time of leaving she was designated as Senior Engineer and her last drawn annual fixed gross salary was Rs.---------/-"

Will that be enough or should I need to ask them to mention the hours of work per week?

Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ClaireAero said:
Hello all,
I have received my experience letter form my previous organisation as below,

"This is to certify so and so worked with our organisation from DDMMMYYYY to DDMMMYYY on a full-time basis and at the time of leaving she was designated as Senior Engineer and her last drawn annual fixed gross salary was Rs.---------/-"

Will that be enough or should I need to ask them to mention the hours of work per week?

Please advise.
If there are no responsibilities, that letter is no good by itself. You have to get roles and responsibilities from an old colleague. You have to submit all possible supporting docs to support your case.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If there are no responsibilities, that letter is no good by itself. You have to get roles and responsibilities from an old colleague. You have to submit all possible supporting docs to support your case.
It does has the responsibilities down that. but no hours mentioned, that was my concern

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
hello friends,

I entered a wrong IELTS result # while recreating my Express Entry profile.

Could I change the number after receiving PT notofication from Ontario for PNP?

Please help me on this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
hello friends,

I entered a wrong IELTS result # while recreating my Express Entry profile.

Could I change the number after receiving PT notofication from Ontario for PNP?

Please help me on this.
Yes, you can.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thanks rajkamalmohanram

So, I can change my IELTS result# and my address after receiving PT Notification from Ontario PNP.

Is it true ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram

So, I can change my IELTS result# and my address after receiving PT Notification from Ontario PNP.

Is it true ?
Yes. Any change that will not bring your points below 400 is permitted.

Naseerah14

Jan 16, 2016
Hello all this is my first time on this forum, my husband is about to create his ee profile and we are worried because I have already applied for study permit twice and it was refused.please any help on wat to do

me157199

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Guys!

Just want to ask it it is ok to apply online for EOI even if the program is currently closed to accept applicants? OR do I have to wait for the program to open?. My concern is the programs is quickly filled up so, I think I should file them prior to its re-opening?

any comments?

Sorry for asking, Newbie here :)