+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Yes I did have a ECA for Indian Bachelor's degree. So now, I can apply under "TWO OR MORE DEGREE" section and I get 128 points.

Thank you very much rajkamalmohanram.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts, Can some body help me on the below queries please.
I am Unmarried Male, with 28 yrs and 5 Yrs Indian Exp in It and 1.4yrs Canadian Exp.
CELPIP above >8 in all sections. And CRS come to 470.

As I am planing to get married in 6-8 months from now. Please suggest me on the below scenarios:

1. Shall I update my profile now and If I get ITA and update my documents, when the application is in progress TILL WHICH POINT/STEP I can add my spouse name to application??
2. After adding will my points be recalculated considering me to be married person at that time?
3. If I get PR before marriage, how long will it take for sponsorship for wife?
4. And also heard Visitor visa is getting rejected for spouses whose husbands with PR in canada?

Pls advise as this could be one of my important life decisions ::)

Thanks in advance.

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
aakash07 said:
Yes I did have a ECA for Indian Bachelor's degree. So now, I can apply under "TWO OR MORE DEGREE" section and I get 128 points.

Thank you very much rajkamalmohanram.
plz help me too..i want to apply foe express entry...i have LMIA that's why my points altogether is 833...i make profile 4 times bt they gave me same ineligible file response i don't knw why....could u plz anyone help me to make right profile thx

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

Its not about EE.
I need help for my friend.
My friend is on a spousal work permit and his wife could not apply for the PNP in BC, because they were closed when she was trying to apply. Not enough points for ITA.

WP is expiring on Jan 28th, Her lawyer applied for LMIA and waiting for the result.. So she will be able to stay and apply for an Extension of her WP until she gets a response for LMIA and PR if she gets it...

But is there anyway he can apply for WP extension just to stay here under implied status and if his wife gets the LIMA then he can get ITA and go from there...

Any help would be great....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harinder hayre said:
plz help me too..i want to apply foe express entry...i have LMIA that's why my points altogether is 833...i make profile 4 times bt they gave me same ineligible file response i don't knw why....could u plz anyone help me to make right profile thx
How do you think I'll be able to tell you what is wrong without you telling me what data you input? PM me your profile and I'll try.

deemama

Nov 28, 2015
His guys. Thumbs up for all the good work. Forum has really enlightened me. Wish I had known this like 2 or 3 years back. Pls i would like to know what passport to upload for my son who has a US passport and has been using it to travel out. We only use his Nigerian passport when coming back. My husband sits at 402 and we are getting set to apply when sask open again. Do I need to upload the Nigerian passport or US. Hubby will turn 42 in Sept. So am really desperate. Thanks in advance.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
caddr said:
I want to know about pcc...like i lived in one city for 5 years but in same state and then return back to my house ...now the ques is should i get pcc from both cities or from psk or from city of residence
Hello

What does PSK means?

i have the same issue,i have been living other then my home town for the last 7 years?my passport is issued from my home town address.
where would i get my PCC?

thanx

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hello

What does PSK means?

i have the same issue,i have been living other then my home town for the last 7 years?my passport is issued from my home town address.

thanx
PSK = Passport Seva Kendra. Get it from the PSK in your district that issued your PP.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
rajkamalmohanram said:
One Country, One PCC. Get it done from PSK. PSK issued PCCs are not time/geography bound.

Good luck!
Hello

What does PSK means?

thanx

Jan 14, 2016
Opportunities in Canada

Hi,

This is sateesh presently working in Muscat, Oman. Here I am working as an internal auditor since Sept'2013. I am qualified chartered accountant (ACA) & Cost Accountant (ICWAI) from India. And also I had completed my B.com & M.com from Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to move on to canada. So, requesting any one to provide the details please & also I am having few doubts which are sorted down below:

1) Firstly am I eligible with my present qualification or any other local course whether have to pursue;
2) What is the procedure of obtaining the Visa. Whether employer will provide a work/Job visa or else any other procedure I need to follow.
3) Status on family Visa. I have been recently married and my wife is also a chartered accountant.

Requesting anyone please let me know the detailed procedure so that I will proceed accordingly.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sateesh_ramaraju said:
Hi,

This is sateesh presently working in Muscat, Oman. Here I am working as an internal auditor since Sept'2013. I am qualified chartered accountant (ACA) & Cost Accountant (ICWAI) from India. And also I had completed my B.com & M.com from Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to move on to canada. So, requesting any one to provide the details please & also I am having few doubts which are sorted down below:

1) Firstly am I eligible with my present qualification or any other local course whether have to pursue;
2) What is the procedure of obtaining the Visa. Whether employer will provide a work/Job visa or else any other procedure I need to follow.
3) Status on family Visa. I have been recently married and my wife is also a chartered accountant.

Requesting anyone please let me know the detailed procedure so that I will proceed accordingly.
Welcome to the forum, Sateesh!

1) You need to understand how Express Entry works. Go through he following links - Feel free to post any queries/clarifications that you might have.

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

2) This is not a temporary work visa. This is a permanent resident visa. Employers cannot issue visas - This is taken care by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Try to understand the process using the resources given in step 1.

3) You can add your spouse and kids as a part of the application and they can immigrate to Canada with you.

Good luck and all the very best!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Guys, I have received my PPR today (14th of Jan 16), there is a slight problem I am leaving for a two weeks holiday on the ( 24th of Jan 16 ) ( I've already bought a non refundable ticket , should I send my passport , or should I wait till I come back to Canada (7th of February ) - remember that I've 30days.

so I guess my question is : do you think I can get my passport back in 9 days ( from 15th to 23rd jan ) ?

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my COPR and passport returned today. I have a couple of questions:

1) Can I do the landing process and come back to USA without having USA visa? I am on H1B here and totally legal and my H1B is valid till July 2016 but dont have visa stamped. I heard something called Automatic Visa Re-validation but not sure what it is exactly.

2) If i can come back to USA and then go back to Canada after a few months then can i still take all my goods with me? or will it be a different procedure?

Please advise.