+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zubinmatie said:
I got a letter yesterday night from Ontario and it states that
"you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario"

Please advise how do I contact Ontario directly. Or does this mean I need to collect my documents as per the checklist and fill in the Ontario Nomination and then send to Ontario in the ext 45 days.

Please advise.

My CRS was 410 and applying under FSW.
You do not need to contact them. You accept the PT by sending them a complete application within 45 days of receipt of PT.

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the Prompt response :)

rajkamalmohanram said:
You do not need to contact them. You accept the PT by sending them a complete application within 45 days of receipt of PT.

uday121

Jan 12, 2016
hi

i did my B.E in biotechnology , MBA finance full time from a B-school and working as Test Engineer in an IT major . Am i eligible apply for EE under occupation software tester .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
uday121 said:
hi

i did my B.E in biotechnology , MBA finance full time from a B-school and working as Test Engineer in an IT major . Am i eligible apply for EE under occupation software tester .
Your education and your line of work does not necessarily need to match. IMO, you are eligible (provided you meet other requirements).

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi,

I have few questions with related to Spouse for express entry. We are from Mumbai India

1) When I select that am married, system asks if wife is accompanying me..

If I select yes and if me and my wife both are eligible and both get ITA and PR

Does it mean that me and wife have to do landing together in Canada.

Cant I land first and then once I get settled say after 6 - 8 months wife can land in Canada.

Also for marriage certificate, Is church marriage certificate fine or do we have to upload marriage certificate from court.

Thanks,
Austin

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
I am Unmarried Male, with 28 yrs and 5 Yrs Indian Exp in It and 1.4yrs Canadian Exp.
CELPIP above >8 in all sections. And CRS come to 470.

As I am planing to get married in 6-8 months from now. Please suggest me on the below scenarios:

1. Shall I update my profile now and If I get ITA and update my documents, when the application is in progress TILL WHICH POINT/STEP I can add my spouse name to application??
2. After adding will my points be recalculated considering me to be married person at that time?
3. If I get PR before marriage, how long will it take for sponsorship for wife?
4. And also heard Visitor visa is getting rejected for spouses whose husbands with PR in canada?

Pls advise on the all the above as this could be one of my important life decisions :)
Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
motocheck said:
Hi,

I have few questions with related to Spouse for express entry. We are from Mumbai India

1) When I select that am married, system asks if wife is accompanying me..

If I select yes and if me and my wife both are eligible and both get ITA and PR

Does it mean that me and wife have to do landing together in Canada.

Cant I land first and then once I get settled say after 6 - 8 months wife can land in Canada.

Also for marriage certificate, Is church marriage certificate fine or do we have to upload marriage certificate from court.

Thanks,
Austin
If you are the primary applicant, then, either you both can land together or you can land first and your spouse can land at a later point in time (but before her visa expires, of course).

I'm not sure about the church marriage certificate; its better you get it from the register office or court.

Fawadtoofan

Jun 16, 2015
Hello experts,

I have a question about the work experience category. If I have work experience in two different NOC codes, one is 21 months and the other is 3 months, do they consider me having two years of work experience or only one year?

I will appreciate your swift response please. Thank you!

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Thank you Raj

rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are the primary applicant, then, either you both can land together or you can land first and your spouse can land at a later point in time (but before her visa expires, of course).

I'm not sure about the church marriage certificate; its better you get it from the register office or court.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Fawadtoofan said:
Hello experts,

I have a question about the work experience category. If I have work experience in two different NOC codes, one is 21 months and the other is 3 months, do they consider me having two years of work experience or only one year?

I will appreciate your swift response please. Thank you!
if it is under acceptable NOC then two years otherwise will be taken which one is accepted (under O, A, B)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
1) When I select that am married, system asks if wife is accompanying me.. If u r married u must select married and provide wife details

If I select yes and if me and my wife both are eligible and both get ITA and PR Yes with one ITA u both are eligible to apply PR

Does it mean that me and wife have to do landing together in Canada. No not necessary, but before expiry of PR visa

Cant I land first and then once I get settled say after 6 - 8 months wife can land in Canada. YES

Also for marriage certificate, Is church marriage certificate fine or do we have to upload marriage certificate from court. there is difference between marriage agreement and marriage certificate. certificate is issued by the Govt authorities. Church cant issue certificates but only some sort of paper to get certificate from the Govt.

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
Hello All,

Hope it's been a good start to the new year for all.

I recreated my EE profile in Dec '15. I have a CRS score of 429 and have applied under NOC 1122. Earlier, I had applied under a different NOC - 2171, corresponding to a different and older time period of my professional career.

It appears people with lesser scores have received OINP PT notifications since December, but I haven't.

Any thoughts about why this might be? Is there anything I can do at my end to increase my chances?

Also, I have taken out all my previous work experiences from my EE profile with the exception of those corresponding to NOC 1122 as I want to limit the documentation work if I get an invite. Is this a problem or is this fine/advisable?

Thanks very much for the help.

Regards,
Sameer

arun2708

Jan 13, 2016
Hi members,

I am new to the EE process and submitted my profile last week. I got the CRS score, and as a next step need to create my porfile on Job Bank. My query is :

> I have created my profile on Job bank using the application number, but my status is not getting update in my EE profile. It shows :

Job Bank Registration - Pending

Can you please your feedback?

Cheers