+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

Can someone help or suggest about this.

In my Express Entry profile, My Background Check was at "In Progress". I received an email on Saturday that profile has been updated and when I check it is changed to "Not Needed at this time". The last changes was made on 20th December, 2015.

My Medical is Passed and Eligibility is "Review in Progress" state.

Can any one comment and suggest on this.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Anyone Help

I got Nomination on 23 dec from SINP and next day my EE profile got expired as my ielts expired.

Profile status is ineligible.

How can i upload my new ielts result in the profile to make it eligible so that i can take nomination points.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amangill said:
Thanx a lot Raj sir for the apt reply.
but as i said according to me 8 bands in ielts (L-7.5,R-8.5,W-7,S-8) with overall 8 are pretty good scores according to me but still thy calculated CRS to be 394 not evn touching the minimum eligibility criteria of 450 to enter the pool. What else can be done to increase the score.?
6-8 months is the processing time for being accepted into the pool or being rejected???????
Thanx in advance.
[/quote
Just to inform you that CLB 9 is ( L-8, S-7,W-7,R-7) and you have improve your score in listening to 8 . That will boost your CRS

Imann_65

Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Online, inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
Need help
I got ITA on dec 4 and submitted my application yesterday. Today I noticed that I have not submitted my bank statement for my investment account for 6 month. (investment accounts usually don't have balance statement and bank didn't give me any). It is not significant amount and I have my fund in my saving for which I have a complete bank statement report.

and for my ECA, I have a bachelor and masters. ECA evaluated them both in one file saying :
ECA summary:masters,
credential 1-equivalent to bachelor,
credential 2- equivalent to masters,

should I have evaluated my degrees separately?

ATOMANT

Jan 11, 2016
Hi All , Need Advise from this forum :

I am not able to understand how should I put my work experience on application. Please find below quick snapshot :

2004-2008 : B.E Computer science
Sep 2008 - Jun 2012 : Senior System Engineer ( 3+ years , 45 months )
August 2012 - December 2013 - Master IT and Management (USA)
April 2014 - November 2014 : - Service Analyst
November 2014 - Current : Project Manager

MY question :

1. Under what category of NOC i should apply in my application to gain maximum points , should it be 2173 which is Software engineers and designers it was continuous for 45 months however there were breaks after that like Masters and new jobs.

2. If answer to first question yes , then would it have any impacts on my points towards master degree (Education) . I mean is there a possibility that I am told that since you applied under 2173 and you were only bachelor then so we wouldn't consider your Master towards EE points as my jobs after My master have not been as S/w developer and under Analyst/PM i.e no 135 points ?

3. Also my master degree course was for 2 years but I completed the course in 17 months , would my points be counted under 1 year master course or full years ?

Thanks in advance for your help :):)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
honeyarya said:
Hello Guys,

Anyone Help

I got Nomination on 23 dec from SINP and next day my EE profile got expired as my ielts expired.

Profile status is ineligible.

How can i upload my new ielts result in the profile to make it eligible so that i can take nomination points.
You cannot make that profile eligible ever again. You can create a new EE profile and ask Saskatchewan to add the points to the new profile.

Good luck.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
hi Raj and friends,My experience letter from the employer was issued in march 2015 and i applied in december 2015 for PR. Insted of salary slips, i uploaded latest provident fund statement on company's letterhead to prove that i am still working in the same company. I hope thats ok... Any views on that...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
hi Raj and friends,My experience letter from the employer was issued in march 2015 and i applied in december 2015 for PR. Insted of salary slips, i uploaded latest provident fund statement on company's letterhead to prove that i am still working in the same company. I hope thats ok... Any views on that...
Looks okay to me! Pay slips are not mandatory documents but they are good to have! I guess the PF will serve the purpose too! Good luck!

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Looks okay to me! Pay slips are not mandatory documents but they are good to have! I guess the PF will serve the purpose too! Good luck!
i hope they don't create any issue out of this...anyway lets see... Thanks Raj for your quick response

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please tell me details about the digital photo to be uploaded as a part of PR application under express entry like dimensions , pixels and size.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
caddr said:
Can someone please tell me details about the digital photo to be uploaded as a part of PR application under express entry like dimensions , pixels and size.
This might help -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oohh i have seen this but this applies for the physical photos thAt are sent at the time of Ppr, isnt it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
caddr said:
oohh i have seen this but this applies for the physical photos thAt are sent at the time of Ppr, isnt it?
Well, says in the below link that that instruction is also applicable for photos submitted electronically.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, says in the below link that that instruction is also applicable for photos submitted electronically.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp
thank you so much and +1 for your help

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a letter yesterday night from Ontario and it states that
"you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario"

Please advise how do I contact Ontario directly. Or does this mean I need to collect my documents as per the checklist and fill in the Ontario Nomination and then send to Ontario in the ext 45 days.

Please advise.

My CRS was 410 and applying under FSW.