+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Sorry, I have yet another question...
I thought I read that the IELTS results have to be uploaded again for the PR application, not just for EE. However, I don't have an upload slot for that. Is that an error, or is it not necessary after ITA?
Not required. CIC verifies IELTS score using the TRF reference provided in the application. If you still want to upload, do that in the education placeholder.

alrahwan_wy

Aug 3, 2015
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, I CHECKED MY LEGABILITY AND I SCORED 70.

THE MESSAGE I RECIEVED BEFORE FROM CIC ADVICED ME TO IMPROVE MY EDUCATION OR LANGUAGE TEST SCORE, I HAVE CLB 7.

I SUBMITTED ONLY MY COLLAGE DEGREE AND IT WAS 7 ACADEMIC YEARS.I DID NOT RECIEVE THE ECA AND I DO NOT KNOW IF SUBMITTING THE ECA WILL IMPROVE MY PROFILE.

OR SHOULD I SUBMIT MY PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL AS WELL?

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP
DR. WALAA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrahwan_wy said:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, I CHECKED MY LEGABILITY AND I SCORED 70.

THE MESSAGE I RECIEVED BEFORE FROM CIC ADVICED ME TO IMPROVE MY EDUCATION OR LANGUAGE TEST SCORE, I HAVE CLB 7.

I SUBMITTED ONLY MY COLLAGE DEGREE AND IT WAS 7 ACADEMIC YEARS.I DID NOT RECIEVE THE ECA AND I DO NOT KNOW IF SUBMITTING THE ECA WILL IMPROVE MY PROFILE.

OR SHOULD I SUBMIT MY PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL AS WELL?

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP
DR. WALAA
If you said No to ECA, you will be ineligible. Try creating your profile after getting your ECA report.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi all,
My noc is 7321..according to cic..it comes under fst..and for federal skilled trade..atleast 2 years experience is required and only post secondary education required..so that means i will be need more experience to appply in EE system whether im getting 67 points and eligible to apply amd my crs score comes 349...
Can anyone advice me plz?

alrahwan_wy

Aug 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you said No to ECA, you will be ineligible. Try creating your profile after getting your ECA report.
Thank you for your help, so need to add secondary school or i should submit it?

ssameershaj

Aug 4, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Please assist

My qualification is Master degree worked initially for 2.5 years as customer service officer(teller) in a Leading Exchange & Money transfer Company in Dubai.Can i able to apply EE with this experience

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Hello All,
Please what is the process of attaching application fees to a newly reopened application.
Thank you
jiji

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied several times in EE profile number. I do the questionnaire, which indicate to me that I am eligible. I proceed to EE, i create EE profile and it request the number which I got from the questionnaire. After I complete EE profile, I get that I am eligible, then I submit the profile. I receive Exxxxxxxx number. But after two days, i will get a table and it says that I am not eligible. I cant see the score given by EE profile!

How can I resolve this?

Please can you assist in this matter!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrahwan_wy said:
Thank you for your help, so need to add secondary school or i should submit it?
If you have any college level educational credential, you don't need to add secondary school credential.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
My employment reference letter say salary per month. IS that ok??
Also it has signature of employer but not stamp.
Anybody submitted letter without stamp and salary other than per annum pattern ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi.
My employment reference letter say salary per month. IS that ok??
Also it has signature of employer but not stamp.
Anybody submitted letter without stamp and salary other than per annum pattern ??
That shouldn't be a problem. The most important aspect therein is roles & responsibilities - make sure you got those right.

All the best!

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sorry if you guys have already replied to this question but i want some help in filling my express entry profile which is already filled but i am confused on the education section.

I have completed degree from india and i have ECA from WES. I have done 2 yr diploma in Canada too so while i give my education details should i give bachelors or 2 or more certificate with one more than 3 yrs?

Please let me know.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swashbuckler said:
I sorry if you guys have already replied to this question but i want some help in filling my express entry profile which is already filled but i am confused on the education section.

I have completed degree from india and i have ECA from WES. I have done 2 yr diploma in Canada too so while i give my education details should i give bachelors or 2 or more certificate with one more than 3 yrs?

Please let me know.
Choose 'Bachelors' option for your Bachelors and 'Two or more...' option for your Canadian diploma. Presuming that you mean a 3 year degree from India.

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Choose 'Bachelors' option for your Bachelors and 'Two or more...' option for your Canadian diploma. Presuming that you mean a 3 year degree from India.
I mean the "the highest level of education for which you have obtained?" what should i fill for that?

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swashbuckler said:
I mean the "the highest level of education for which you have obtained?" what should i fill for that?

Should i fill
Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees?