+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurabhgairola said:
Hi,

Why WES asked for documents from University. I didn't understand this concept. I mean if I have the markesheet and degree, can I attested those copies directly from University and send it to WES for assessment.

Please help me I really need your help go start my EE profile.
Not all universities send the transcripts directly to WES.

Whoever says that it is mandatory that the university has to send the documentation directly to WES (I can speak only for Indian Applicants) is plainly WRONG.

IT IS NOT MANDATORY (AT LEAST FOR INDIAN APPLICANTS; FOR CIC PURPOSES) THAT THE UNIVERSITY HAS TO SEND THE TRANSCRIPTS. You can get the transcripts from the university and then send them to WES BUT it must be in the format specified (There must be a seal and sign on the flap, the documents have to be attested only by the controller of Examinations/Registrar of the university, etc)

Go through the below link to know more about how to get your ECA done.

https://rajkamalm.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

If you still don't understand something, feel free to post your question on the forum.

Qamhus

Jul 29, 2015
Hi,
I have a question regarding Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011.
Are my experience letters with duties matching NOC enough? or do i have to submit a separate document showing that my JD match NOC code?

Regards?

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hello Everybody,

can anybody help me in getting the link of news where its mentioned the total cap of application in EE for this year in FSWP programme, somewhere its mentioned as 25 K and somwhr its 65 K. As per last 6 month's report of CIC, below is the data.

Number of Profiles Completed 112,701
Not Eligible 48,723
Number Pending (i.e. Job Bank Registration, PN Validation) 4,302
Withdrawn 6,441
Invited 12,017
Number of Active Candidates in the Pool 41,218 ( 112701- 48723-4302-6441-12017)

Looking for quick help !! If we already have link in this forum for this discussion, please help me out

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
Hello Everybody,

can anybody help me in getting the link of news where its mentioned the total cap of application in EE for this year in FSWP programme, somewhere its mentioned as 25 K and somwhr its 65 K. As per last 6 month's report of CIC, below is the data.

Number of Profiles Completed 112,701
Not Eligible 48,723
Number Pending (i.e. Job Bank Registration, PN Validation) 4,302
Withdrawn 6,441
Invited 12,017
Number of Active Candidates in the Pool 41,218 ( 112701- 48723-4302-6441-12017)

Looking for quick help !! If we already have link in this forum for this discussion, please help me out
Looking for this? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-11-06.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus said:
Hi,
I have a question regarding Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011.
Are my experience letters with duties matching NOC enough? or do i have to submit a separate document showing that my JD match NOC code?

Regards?
Your experience letters would be enough - NOC code doesn't have to be specifically mentioned in there.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thansk Asivas Anac for link. yes this the one,I was looking for...

As per report on this link, CIC will invite 51 K ppl purely for FSWP programme....
By now, only 15246 candidates were invited till 13th draw . So CIC will invite 51000- 15246= 35754 more candidates in this year to reach CAP for FSWP..

Looking to below candidate structure, I think ITA will be issued till 300 CRS score . Please provide your suggestions. Other suggestions most welcome..

This is just soem high level analysis :D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
Thansk Asivas Anac for link. yes this the one,I was looking for...

As per report on this link, CIC will invite 51 K ppl purely for FSWP programme....
By now, only 15246 candidates were invited till 13th draw . So CIC will invite 51000- 15246= 35754 more candidates in this year to reach CAP for FSWP..

Looking to below candidate structure, I think ITA will be issued till 300 CRS score . Please provide your suggestions. Other suggestions most welcome..

This is just soem high level analysis :D
Incorrect. That number range of 47000-51000 includes,

1. All FSW applicants and their spouse/common-law partner/dependent children from EE.

2. All FST applicants and their spouse/common-law partner/dependent children from EE.

3. All FSW applicants and their spouse/common-law partner/dependent children from pre-EE backlog.

4. All FST applicants and their spouse/common-law partner/dependent children from pre-EE backlog.

CIC is well on track at existing cutoff to meet their targets without reducing the cutoff drastically anytime in the near future.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Personal history question: What kind of things should I include? I included employment and unemployment. I have no military service or anything else like that... But are all memberships in any societes and groups required? Like... cooking group, vegetarian society, basketball team.... do they really want all those things? ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Personal history question: What kind of things should I include? I included employment and unemployment. I have no military service or anything else like that... But are all memberships in any societes and groups required? Like... cooking group, vegetarian society, basketball team.... do they really want all those things? ???
Not required. Stick to Education, Employed, Unemployed if you have no government, military, political or social organization work history.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you! I guess I misinterpreted the instructions.

ipix

Aug 4, 2015
Re: Express Entry who will provide the employment

hi
i would like to apply for canada express entry program
i came to know that government of canada also issuing the employment before u getting the visa
is it correct or we go there and have to search the job
please give me replay

thank you
ipix.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express Entry who will provide the employment

ipix said:
hi
i would like to apply for canada express entry program
i came to know that government of canada also issuing the employment before u getting the visa
is it correct or we go there and have to search the job
please give me replay

thank you
ipix.
Incorrect. You have to find the job on your own whether before or after getting the PR.

vgjana

Jul 31, 2015
Hi All.. glad to see a post like this for newbies like me. I read the step by step guide from Yam based on which i have first registered for IELTS and taking up the exam by this September. I have a few queries though,

1. Is it enough to verify the highest qualified degree for ECA (in my case B.E. 4 year course)?
2. I am married and have a small kid. Since everything is points based and if I am applying along with my spouse will my points increase substantially? If anyone in the same status please let me know. But I also need to show much more bank balance if applying along with spouse. Please advise.
3. I have time till September and some additional days after that until I get my IELTS score, what other documents can i keep working until then?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vgjana said:
Hi All.. glad to see a post like this for newbies like me. I read the step by step guide from Yam based on which i have first registered for IELTS and taking up the exam by this September. I have a few queries though,

1. Is it enough to verify the highest qualified degree for ECA (in my case B.E. 4 year course)?

Yes.

2. I am married and have a small kid. Since everything is points based and if I am applying along with my spouse will my points increase substantially? If anyone in the same status please let me know. But I also need to show much more bank balance if applying along with spouse. Please advise.

You will have to show POF and get medicals done whether they accompany you to Canada or not. You cannot claim to be Single when you are Married.

3. I have time till September and some additional days after that until I get my IELTS score, what other documents can i keep working until then?

ECA, reference letter from current and past employer(s).

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sorry, I have yet another question...
I thought I read that the IELTS results have to be uploaded again for the PR application, not just for EE. However, I don't have an upload slot for that. Is that an error, or is it not necessary after ITA?