+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad,

I have a question about PNP. I've heard from many people that if you are selected under a PNP, you are obligated to stay in that province for a stipulated amount of time.

But then, I've read in other places where people quote the charter of Rights and freedom and people say that it is okay to move to another province.

I have the following questions.

1) Is it or is it not okay to move to another province after landing?

2) If moving to another province is okay, will it cause a problem whilst applying for citizenship?

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Asivad,

I have a question about PNP. I've heard from many people that if you are selected under a PNP, you are obligated to stay in that province for a stipulated amount of time.

But then, I've read in other places where people quote the charter of Rights and freedom and people say that it is okay to move to another province.

I have the following questions.

1) Is it or is it not okay to move to another province after landing?

You have to demonstrate intent to stay in the province. And that's where it becomes debatable. The Constitution is supreme and it allows you full mobility as a permanent resident. Safest thing to do would be to try and stay in the province for a reasonable amount of time (say a Year) before moving out where you want. Having said that, it will still be legally valid to move out immediately after landing in the province but the province might come after you legally and even though they can't win the battle they can certainly make it tough for you in a new country.

2) If moving to another province is okay, will it cause a problem whilst applying for citizenship?

If you choose the safe option, No. If not, probably No but that depends on the legal hassles.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a pediatrician doctor in India and want to apply the PR under express entry. I am new to this whole process.

Can someone please outlined the detailed steps needs to be followed to start the canada PR please ?

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
Yes, that can count toward your points when calculating if you have the minimum 67 points for FSW
Hi Yam power,

I have got Canada PR and completed the Landing in 2014 and came back. I haven't yet gone back to canada. Can still my brother get adaptability points mentioning me as relatives in Canada ? Or I need to be physically present in Canada for him to get these points ?

matty82

Aug 3, 2015
hi everyone, sorry if this is posted in the wrong subject.

so i took the points calculator and i got a score of 382. my biggest downfall is that I don't have a degree from a university at home nor do I have any trades. However I was part of my family's construction business for many years until the economic downturn. would I be able to get this experience assessed?

I came over to canada in oct 2014 on an IEC visa and I have gained employment with a engineering company, but as a result of not having the right skills my employers won't be able to apply to keep after my 2 years. Is there anything I can do that will help me gain my permenant residency? Would it be beneficial if I applied for a course in a college here?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

geet389

Aug 3, 2015
matty82 said:
hi everyone, sorry if this is posted in the wrong subject.

so i took the points calculator and i got a score of 382. my biggest downfall is that I don't have a degree from a university at home nor do I have any trades. However I was part of my family's construction business for many years until the economic downturn. would I be able to get this experience assessed?

I came over to canada in oct 2014 on an IEC visa and I have gained employment with a engineering company, but as a result of not having the right skills my employers won't be able to apply to keep after my 2 years. Is there anything I can do that will help me gain my permenant residency? Would it be beneficial if I applied for a course in a college here?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
If you can prove that you worked and got paid like an employee in you family business I don't think there should be any problem!! Even I was helping my dad with his business but I have got no proof that I got paid;so I cannot count that experience

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgenttttt

What kind of documents are you guys uploading in National ID.

I uploaded my Driver licence and birth certificateso far

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi All,

I am a pediatrician doctor in India and want to apply the PR under express entry. I am new to this whole process.

Can someone please outlined the detailed steps needs to be followed to start the canada PR please ?
Read the 2nd post on the 1st page of this thread. All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Yam power,

I have got Canada PR and completed the Landing in 2014 and came back. I haven't yet gone back to canada. Can still my brother get adaptability points mentioning me as relatives in Canada ? Or I need to be physically present in Canada for him to get these points ?
Not necessarily. Your PR status would suffice. Check the documentation requirements to see what is needed from your end.

alrahwan_wy

Aug 3, 2015
HI
I need your help please, I created express entry profile, my ielts score is listening 7, speaking 7, reading 6.5 , writing 6
I am 37 years old, a general practitioner, I have bachelor degree in medicine and I will receive my eca within one month.
my husband is a doctor with Ielts listening 6, speaking 6, reading 5.5 , writing 6.5
but when I submit my profile it was illegible??
what do they mean by full academic study time? is it the whole time started from primary and secondary school or only in the collage?
I hope if you can help me, I do not know what is wrong
looking forward for your help and support
dr. walaa

matty82

Aug 3, 2015
geet389 said:
If you can prove that you worked and got paid like an employee in you family business I don't think there should be any problem!! Even I was helping my dad with his business but I have got no proof that I got paid;so I cannot count that experience
hi and thanks for your reply :) ok I'll be able to prove that. Do you think that I can count that work as one of the skills on NOC?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrahwan_wy said:
HI
I need your help please, I created express entry profile, my ielts score is listening 7, speaking 7, reading 6.5 , writing 6
I am 37 years old, a general practitioner, I have bachelor degree in medicine and I will receive my eca within one month.
my husband is a doctor with Ielts listening 6, speaking 6, reading 5.5 , writing 6.5
but when I submit my profile it was illegible??
what do they mean by full academic study time? is it the whole time started from primary and secondary school or only in the collage?
I hope if you can help me, I do not know what is wrong
looking forward for your help and support
dr. walaa
Only the college.

Check your eligibility on this grid ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I had the CRS point assessment and got 432. My questions:
1. What are the chances of being invited for that score?
2. I am thinking of applying for PNP for Ontario as it will definitely increase my score. Are they particular to your profession? How long will it take the PNP processs to finish?

Thanks in advance!

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Why WES asked for documents from University. I didn't understand this concept. I mean if I have the markesheet and degree, can I attested those copies directly from University and send it to WES for assessment.

Please help me I really need your help go start my EE profile.