+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
yes
and got score and accepted for Job Bank and Met for FSW.
If you have transmitted this information successfully, you are already in the EE pool and if your score reflects properly, you are probably looking at something incorrectly or it could be a technical glitch.

Login after a day or two to reconfirm. And if possible, type out the exact sequence of steps you take to reach the screen where you find these details missing or add a screenshot.

All the best!

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
If you have transmitted this information successfully, you are already in the EE pool and if your score reflects properly, you are probably looking at something incorrectly or it could be a technical glitch.

Login after a day or two to reconfirm. And if possible, type out the exact sequence of steps you take to reach the screen where you find these details missing or add a screenshot.

All the best!
All other information is intact, therefore I refilled the missing one and now I am going to "save &Exit" the same

Bsrc

Aug 5, 2015

Thanks a lot Asivad! You are such helpful!
Well, I am sorry to bother you again, but I would like to clarify further.... dont i have to upload ANY document (in pdf form) during my EE profile?

can I still complete my EE profile when I don't have ECA at hand? It would take some time...may be a month to get my ECA done. Is it mandatory to get ECA before completing EE profile?

Regards

Baishali

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know whether we need to show our old passport (cancelled one, but with markings/stampings) in the ID documents - summary?

Thanks,
RJ

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bsrc said:
Thanks a lot Asivad! You are such helpful!
Well, I am sorry to bother you again, but I would like to clarify further.... dont i have to upload ANY document (in pdf form) during my EE profile?

Not till you get an ITA.

can I still complete my EE profile when I don't have ECA at hand? It would take some time...may be a month to get my ECA done. Is it mandatory to get ECA before completing EE profile?

Yes. You will be prompted to enter the ECA report number while creating your profile.

Regards

Baishali

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know whether we need to show our old passport (cancelled one, but with markings/stampings) in the ID documents - summary?

Thanks,
RJ
It isn't part of the standard post ITA checklist but CIC might ask for the markings/stamps from an expired passport at a later point in time.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi All,

I am new to this site, till now was feeling ideas are very much cloudy about Express entry, after coming here i think i can successfully submit my profile in couple of months :)
Please find my queries below:
1. I am going to write CELPIP test. For NOC B i think score required is 6.
Say If i get 8 in Listening and Reading, and 6 in Writing and speaking will my Total score be "7" i.e avg of 4 parts? shud i get minimum 6 in all sections?
2. Planning to get married soon in few months, If my application is in progress can I add my spouse to same processing till which stage of my application I can do that? Pls advise.
3. How do get my ECA, Pls provide me step wise instructions to do so, as my education was outside canada.

Thanks,
Vaidy

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is thee an option to apply BOWP in express entry profile or we have to mail our documents like old times.
Please advise

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vaidyy said:
Hi All,

I am new to this site, till now was feeling ideas are very much cloudy about Express entry, after coming here i think i can successfully submit my profile in couple of months :)
Please find my queries below:
1. I am going to write CELPIP test. For NOC B i think score required is 6.
Say If i get 8 in Listening and Reading, and 6 in Writing and speaking will my Total score be "7" i.e avg of 4 parts? shud i get minimum 6 in all sections?

If you're planning to apply under FSTP or have NOC B experience and are applying under CEC, you need CLB 5.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

2. Planning to get married soon in few months, If my application is in progress can I add my spouse to same processing till which stage of my application I can do that? Pls advise.

You have to inform CIC as soon as you get married. You can update these changes to your application anytime before you finish landing formalities.

3. How do get my ECA, Pls provide me step wise instructions to do so, as my education was outside canada.

Refer forum threads on WES/CES/ICAS.

Thanks,
Vaidy

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi

My question is, I got my medical done. I was been invited to apply as a FSW.
So, on the medical information sheet which they have provided to me, below Client visa details column they have mentioned,

IME : Non EDE
Upfront medical type : Worker

What does Non EDE mean? And it should have been mentioned 'Permanent residency' or what for upfront medical type?Or worker is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
cic_123 said:
Hi

My question is, I got my medical done. I was been invited to apply as a FSW.
So, on the medical information sheet which they have provided to me, below Client visa details column they have mentioned,

IME : Non EDE
Upfront medical type : Worker

What does Non EDE mean? And it should have been mentioned 'Permanent residency' or what for upfront medical type?Or worker is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.

non EDE means Non Excessive Demand Exempt(Non EDE).

Upfront medical type can be anything. All categories have same type of medical exam. In my case, it was mentioned as visitor (I am an inland applicant, currently working in Canada). My application status changed to 'Medicals passed' yesterday.