+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Hello

I am confused by the "national ID" field. I only have a passport, but there are two separate slots for an upload... passport and National ID. What exactly is meant and how can I obtain that? ???

Anyone knows?
Passport is a valid National ID so that should suffice.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you, Asiv!
(You probably hear this about 50x a day, but - you are awesome and a great help!)

believeinbest

Jul 28, 2015
I am a new applicant who is interested in filing Expression of Interest. I have a few questions based on the information that I have reviewed so far:

1) If I am the principal applicant, is there a need for my spouse to take IELTS to get maximum score?
2) Is there a need for my spouse's qualification be evaluated as well?
3) I noticed that we secure more points if the application is filed without spouse. For instance, Masters degree provides a higher score if you are filing without spouse. I was under the impression that young, qualified married couple who has substantial work experience will get a higher. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believeinbest said:
I am a new applicant who is interested in filing Expression of Interest. I have a few questions based on the information that I have reviewed so far:

1) If I am the principal applicant, is there a need for my spouse to take IELTS to get maximum score?

Not mandatory. It can add up to 20 points to your CRS if your spouse takes IELTS.

2) Is there a need for my spouse's qualification be evaluated as well?

Not mandatory. Spouse ECA can add up to 10 points to your CRS.

3) I noticed that we secure more points if the application is filed without spouse. For instance, Masters degree provides a higher score if you are filing without spouse. I was under the impression that young, qualified married couple who has substantial work experience will get a higher. Am I missing something?

If both spouses are Masters degree holders with exceptional language skills, they will still score high enough to land an ITA.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

believeinbest

Jul 28, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac. Much appreciated!

What's the definition of exceptional language scores? We can communicate in English only and not French. What are the IETLS scores we are looking at to secure an ITA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believeinbest said:
Thanks Asivad Anac. Much appreciated!

What's the definition of exceptional language scores? We can communicate in English only and not French. What are the IETLS scores we are looking at to secure an ITA?
At least CLB 9 - that would be 8 in L, 7 in R/W/S.

believeinbest

Jul 28, 2015
I am an IT professional with Masters degree in Information Systems from US.

Is there a need for me to get an ECA done for my Bachelors degree in Engineering from India? My understanding is that the score we secure is based on the highest qualification achieved. Is it accurate?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believeinbest said:
I am an IT professional with Masters degree in Information Systems from US.

Is there a need for me to get an ECA done for my Bachelors degree in Engineering from India? My understanding is that the score we secure is based on the highest qualification achieved. Is it accurate?
Yes. You don't need an ECA for your bachelors. Just get one for your Masters.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
i have a indian PCC which i took in December,2014 from then i did not go to India. can i use this PCC or do i need to get an new one..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakhileshreddy said:
i have a indian PCC which i took in December,2014 from then i did not go to India. can i use this PCC or do i need to get an new one..
That PCC would suffice.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
hi Asivad,

thanks for the advise i have few more questions related to foreign work exp

i dont have ref letter company i worked doesnt want to give me so can i give them the email that says they cant provide and bank statments(no salary slips) and letter from my ex-colleagues and notarize it who are working in a different company now and offer-letter.

does this be a problem if i relinquish from the job. i have a letter stating the last day of my work.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakhileshreddy said:
hi Asivad,

thanks for the advise i have few more questions related to foreign work exp

i dont have ref letter company i worked doesnt want to give me so can i give them the email that says they cant provide and bank statments(no salary slips) and letter from my ex-colleagues and notarize it who are working in a different company now and offer-letter.

does this be a problem if i relinquish from the job. i have a letter stating the last day of my work.
That's the best you can do on this front. Make sure you include a nicely drafted LOE that highlights your unsuccessful efforts at getting a reference letter from your organization and politely request the officer to consider the evidences you have attached to support your application. Leaving your job wouldn't have an impact on your application because all your claims in your PR application are from the past and they will still be valid whether you continue working or not.

All the best!

goms

Feb 3, 2015
I just created my EE profile and I just got 360+ score.

My only choice is PNP but which one.

Job offer with LMIA is difficult (based on what I read)

any suggestion? I am afraid that my canada dream wont come true soon. :eek:

Qamhus

Jul 29, 2015
Hi i have completed my express entry profile and landed in the pool of candidates, i have a question regarding proof of fund.
I am planning to apply for Nova Scotia and it states that a 3 month bank statement is required as proof of fund. My question is whether the required balance has to be maintained for 3 months before applying? or i can deposit the required amount and immediately file for nomination?