+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jkjk11 said:
I'm from India and wanted to know about police check.

Is it OK to get police check done from passport seva Kendra or we must get it done from local police department?

Thanks in advance.
Unless you are from Punjab, you can get your PCC from either the passport seva kendra or from the commissioner's office.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unless you are from Punjab, you can get your PCC from either the passport seva kendra or from the commissioner's office.
Thanks. I'm not from Punjab.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear,

I have got confimation letter in pdf regarding job bank registration, but my status in EE profile is still showing the same details as below. should i wait for one or two days for this upgradation>>>

Application status = pending additional criteria
province territory = no nominations at this time
job bank registration = pending
minimim entry criteria = met
ITA status = not applicable

thanx and please update

kaspersky1

Jul 25, 2015
Hello All,

I am new to the whole immigration system, and have been searching this forum for some support in the application process. I am a british citizen and have been in Canada for 1 year now and was transfered to Canada by my company and am currently on a 3yr Work visa (ending 2017).

I have taken my CELPIP (awaiting results), am i right in saying that all i need is to apply for the EE, have a medical check and apply from my BG check from the uk? Can i take my medical and send off for my BG check now whilst i am awaiting my CELPIP results?

I currently have a permanant job in Canada (i still have the job offer from 2014), i am currently engaged to marry a canadian citizen and have a mortgage, and i have eligibility to apply for EE according to the eligibility questionnaire. Is there anything else i may need other than the medical and BG check from the UK?

Thanks for any help

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Asivad. Do you think I need to show 4 months FD bank statement or just the letter from the bank stating that I am holding a fixed deposit account with the intended amount and also the FD receipt ?

And also as I have said before, CIC has asked for the employment records for my spouse's Foreign Work Experience. Since we got the reference letter and pay stubs from the employer, shall I upload the docs? or do I have to send a mail to CIC reporting this since I have not got any points for my spouse work experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you Asivad. Do you think I need to show 4 months FD bank statement or just the letter from the bank stating that I am holding a fixed deposit account with the intended amount and also the FD receipt ?

Just the letter from the bank stating your holdings. You might need to add some documentation to prove that the funds aren't borrowed if they came in just 4 months ago.

And also as I have said before, CIC has asked for the employment records for my spouse's Foreign Work Experience. Since we got the reference letter and pay stubs from the employer, shall I upload the docs? or do I have to send a mail to CIC reporting this since I have not got any points for my spouse work experience.

You can safely remove that work experience and you won't be asked for any documents. CIC doesn't care about this experience because it makes no difference to your profile.

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I my documents upload section, under medicals tab, it says "Document Name - Proof of Medical Exam (required)".

I have not yet done my medial. So is this some sort of document that my clinic provides after a medical exam?

I was under the assumption that the medical clinic uploads the results electronically my themselves!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
Hello,

I my documents upload section, under medicals tab, it says "Document Name - Proof of Medical Exam (required)".

I have not yet done my medial. So is this some sort of document that my clinic provides after a medical exam?

I was under the assumption that the medical clinic uploads the results electronically my themselves!
They upload the results at their end and also hand you a 1 page summary which you upload to your profile to indicate completion of Medicals.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

The amount which I have in my bank(FD account) is from 2013. So can you please tell me what all documents needed to prove that its not borrowed?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi Asivad,

The amount which I have in my bank(FD account) is from 2013. So can you please tell me what all documents needed to prove that its not borrowed?
Nothing at all. Its been there for so long, it doesn't even matter. Just get a letter from the bank in the required format.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Nothing at all. Its been there for so long, it doesn't even matter. Just get a letter from the bank in the required format.
Thank you Asivad. I would like to ask you 1 more question regarding the FD.

My friend also got ITA last week. He is holding an account (FD) from the last 10 months. Do you think he needs to show any document for which its not borrowed?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you Asivad. I would like to ask you 1 more question regarding the FD.

My friend also got ITA last week. He is holding an account (FD) from the last 10 months. Do you think he needs to show any document for which its not borrowed?
Again, not needed. Anything held beyond 6 months will most likely not be questioned by CIC.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Again, not needed. Anything held beyond 6 months will most likely not be questioned by CIC.
Thank you again Asivad.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's supposed be in personal history?
At what point personal, education and travel histories will be asked?

For travel history - what documents will be needed? (Is this supposed to be filled in detailed form after one gets ITA?)

As per my info - candidate's travel history is required with PR application. Correct?

For uploading documents - education, passport, etc are supposed to be in separate PDF or all of them must be in the same one?

Blank pages of passport are required while uploading passport?

What's the PDF file size limit with PR application (since they are asking to upload everything in single file, it can be big..) ?

PR application supposed to added in the same PDF or separately ?

Thanks.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
how to do ECA done ?,

1) how the univ. Or concerned board of diploma/certificate will send our marksheets or certificates to them?
As i hv done ITI (trade certificate.
2)WHO would do ECA for it? website of WES says they don't do eca for trade certificates or diplomas,only they ask about bachelors and masters.
Kindly help....