+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
What's supposed be in personal history?
At what point personal, education and travel histories will be asked?

After ITA.

For travel history - what documents will be needed? (Is this supposed to be filled in detailed form after one gets ITA?)

Visa stamps. CIC doesn't ask for proof though.

As per my info - candidate's travel history is required with PR application. Correct?

Yes. This has more to do with identifying where you would need PCCs from than checking your travel history.

For uploading documents - education, passport, etc are supposed to be in separate PDF or all of them must be in the same one?

Separate. With a 4 Mb limit per file.

Blank pages of passport are required while uploading passport?

No.

What's the PDF file size limit with PR application (since they are asking to upload everything in single file, it can be big..) ?

PR application supposed to added in the same PDF or separately ?

Thanks.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for the reply.

Now, I'm bit confused when it comes to uploading documents.
Because in some posts I am reading that everything must be in the same file and some candidates' applications have been rejected as they did not upload everything in the single file.

Could you please explain it to me? Thanks again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for the reply.

Now, I'm bit confused when it comes to uploading documents.
Because in some posts I am reading that everything must be in the same file and some candidates' applications have been rejected as they did not upload everything in the single file.

Could you please explain it to me? Thanks again.
There are multiple placeholders. Upload 1 file for each placeholder. Collate multiple documents into a single file for each placeholder. For instance, in the Education placeholder, scan the ECA and all degree certificate(s) into a single file and upload the same.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
There are multiple placeholders. Upload 1 file for each placeholder. Collate multiple documents into a single file for each placeholder. For instance, in the Education placeholder, scan the ECA and all degree certificate(s) into a single file and upload the same.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!
Yes, your answer is very clear. Thank you so much.

One more question about the size. (As you mentioned that the file size limit is 4 mb a file so what if it exceed than the limit? Will be there any option for that? )

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.

rashmi5232

May 22, 2015
Dear Sir,

I want to immirgrate canada with my wife. I am prinicipal applicant and holding GNM Degree and my spouse has master degree in commerce. Shall we both has to get educational credential assessed? If yes, from which body? which is best out of 3. Kindly guide me how should i proceed?

Thanks
Rashmi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Yes, your answer is very clear. Thank you so much.

One more question about the size. (As you mentioned that the file size limit is 4 mb a file so what if it exceed than the limit? Will be there any option for that? )

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.
No concessions there. You'll have to ensure that file size stays below 4 Mb. Use cutepdf or similar software.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For ECA with WES:

As per my information - the academic transcript record form is optional. Correct?

Thanks in advance.

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
Hi ,

A quick one ;Got a ITA last week udner FSW .Below are some of my questions

1) Been listening a lot about the POF : I have been working in canada from 2 years and hence i have a canadian bank account with some TFSA and Savings Money. I remember i have kept 10,000$ when i initially created my EE profile. Well ,now can i show my permanent job offer and the balance in my account to strengthen my application? Or what is the procedure ?

2) I am a single and i got my ITA last week on the same status ;So for example say i have submitted all my documents in or before September 10; What happens if i get married(jus say) in December while my FSW PR application is processing? Would i be deemed ineligible because i will loose the points in ranking system and get rejected; or they will consider this as change in status and evaluates it based on the status at that time ?
Do you think if thats the case ;postponing the marriage until i getting one's PR would be a wise choice?

3)I am finally finishing up my basic FSW details,before i get to submitting documents . I have a question though, I was in canada and applied to different university and was awaiting response for a period of time; Should i say the same in the section ? I was in canada though.So is below is what i say ?

Unemployed; Awaiting response from canadaian university; Canadaian Address??

Thanks in advance for all the help
Regards,

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
how to do ECA done ?

My qualification is ITI (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE)2 years of trade certificate(INDIA)

1)WHICH authorized body can do ECA for it? website of WES says they don't do eca for trade certificates or diplomas,only they ask about bachelors and masters.
2) how the univ. Or concerned board of diploma/certificate will send my marksheets or certificates to them?
Kindly help....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rashmi5232 said:
Dear Sir,

I want to immirgrate canada with my wife. I am prinicipal applicant and holding GNM Degree and my spouse has master degree in commerce. Shall we both has to get educational credential assessed? If yes, from which body? which is best out of 3. Kindly guide me how should i proceed?

Thanks
Rashmi
Evaluate your potential CRS scores keeping either of you as the PA and the other as accompanying spouse. Once you'e figured out in which case you get the highest points, choose the PA accordingly. Do the calculation here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Follow YamPower's post to understand all the steps in the process. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairam_25 said:
Hi ,

A quick one ;Got a ITA last week udner FSW .Below are some of my questions

1) Been listening a lot about the POF : I have been working in canada from 2 years and hence i have a canadian bank account with some TFSA and Savings Money. I remember i have kept 10,000$ when i initially created my EE profile. Well ,now can i show my permanent job offer and the balance in my account to strengthen my application? Or what is the procedure ?

That would suffice.

2) I am a single and i got my ITA last week on the same status ;So for example say i have submitted all my documents in or before September 10; What happens if i get married(jus say) in December while my FSW PR application is processing? Would i be deemed ineligible because i will loose the points in ranking system and get rejected; or they will consider this as change in status and evaluates it based on the status at that time ?
Do you think if thats the case ;postponing the marriage until i getting one's PR would be a wise choice?

No. You can add family members at any point of time during the process. Read more here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

3)I am finally finishing up my basic FSW details,before i get to submitting documents . I have a question though, I was in canada and applied to different university and was awaiting response for a period of time; Should i say the same in the section ? I was in canada though.So is below is what i say ?

You can leave out the bit about "Awaiting response..." if you want to. Does'n't add anything to your PR application.

Thanks in advance for all the help
Regards,

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
thanks asivad,

In regards to the last one where you have mentioned

You can leave out the bit about "Awaiting response..." if you want to. Does'n't add anything to your PR application.

I cant leave it empty ;i need to have some description to it . Any better way to indicate ? May be ?

regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairam_25 said:
thanks asivad,

In regards to the last one where you have mentioned

I cant leave it empty ;i need to have some description to it . Any better way to indicate ? May be ?

regards
I wasn't entirely sure that this was a mandatory field. If that's the case, fill in what you mentioned. You would know best.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello

I am confused by the "national ID" field. I only have a passport, but there are two separate slots for an upload... passport and National ID. What exactly is meant and how can I obtain that? ???

Anyone knows?