+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express Entry original copies

Aquila Noctis said:
Hello!! Does anybody know if with Express Entry you have to submit all the original paper copies at the end?

Thanks a lot :)
Everything is online and you upload documents, no paperwork.

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Spouse Ilets Requirement
I am asking this question on behalf of my friend and he needs urgent advise on subject matter. He meets all Express Visa requirement except Spouse ILETS which is not possible to submit. We need help and advise how to resolve this issue and if there any way around/waiver of this requirement?
Thanks you all in advance.

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Many thanks but when we do online assessment it fails us without adding spouse ILETS score.
Is it confirmed that it is not Mandatory and same applied in whole world or depending on country of residence?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alishah5 said:
Many thanks but when we do online assessment it fails us without adding spouse ILETS score.
Is it confirmed that it is not Mandatory and same applied in whole world or depending on country of residence?
No matter where you are applying from, IELTS is not mandatory for the spouse. You might be ineligible for some other reason but definitely not this.

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

I am in a EE pool now with 368 score.

my question is : can i apply for NBPNP? as i meet the minimum requirement 69/100

how does the system work I am lost.

br,
H Mir.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

I am in a EE pool now with 368 score.

my question is : can i apply for NBPNP? as i meet the minimum requirement 69/100

how does the system work I am lost.

br,
H Mir.
I don't know all the details of the program yet but I don't see any reasons for you to not apply to NBPNP. If you're eligible, go for it.

All the best!

Aquila Noctis

May 1, 2014

Asivad Anac said:
Everything is online and you upload documents, no paperwork.
wow, thanks a lot! I expected they will ask paper in the future... :)

How can I give you an endorsment for that answer?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aquila Noctis said:
wow, thanks a lot! I expected they will ask paper in the future... :)

How can I give you an endorsment for that answer?
Thanks for the gesture. :)

After you've posted 20 times, you'll be able to see 'Good' and 'Poor' under every username which you can use to indicate assent or dissent.

corkcork

Jul 8, 2015
Hi All,
I am planning to apply thru Express Entry program.
I've one question:-
1. Do we need to get WES or any other agencies educational assessment for Bachelors and masters? i've masters degree (M.Sc IT) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). i just wonder do i need to get transacript for my bachelors as well? or final education is enough?
thanks

willa

Oct 30, 2014
Hi all,

I know that the following questions probably have been asked a hundred times, but it's impossible to read all threads on this forum :)

1. What documents should I scan and upload under Education Diplomas/Degrees section in my profile? Only notarized copies of my diplomas with translations?
Many people on this forum said that they also uploaded academic transcripts with courses taken and grades earned, as well as WES and IELTS certificates. Is it really necessary?
It would be useful to know what documents uploaded people who successfully completed Express Entry immigration process.

2. Could someone provide an example of the bank's letter that should be uploaded under Proof of Means of Financial Support section (without personal details, of course)? In particular, I would like to know how the information that shows the balance of each account over the previous 6 months should look like. Should the letter simply include all transactions over the previous 6 months?

Thanks in advance!

mdureja1

Jul 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Because the way you explained it in the original post implied that you have a WES evaluated Bachelors degree from your home country (that is 1) and a Canadian diploma (that is 2). So you have Two or more Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates at least one of which is for a program of 3 years or longer.
Thank you so much. I am really sorry to bother you again..
so when i write about mu canadian diploma which was a 2 year program, I should write 2 or more certificates or diplomas or degrees ( one of which should be a 3 year degree)
Is that what you just meant ?

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
Hi there!

May I ask how the job bank works? And do you know anyone who got an offer from the job bank?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corkcork said:
Hi All,
I am planning to apply thru Express Entry program.
I've one question:-
1. Do we need to get WES or any other agencies educational assessment for Bachelors and masters? i've masters degree (M.Sc IT) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). i just wonder do i need to get transacript for my bachelors as well? or final education is enough?
thanks
Recommend that you get both degrees assessed. Go with WES, start here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/index.asp

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help!
Yesterday I got email from job bank that your account is about to be suspended due to inactivity......
Is this a cause of concern and what to do ??? ??? ???
I tried to open this link http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
given in the mail but it always end up in the error...