+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aquila Noctis

May 1, 2014
Should your Italian police certificates be translated?

Because I do not see this stated on Express Entry, nor in the page where they point to

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquila Noctis said:
Should your Italian police certificates be translated?

Because I do not see this stated on Express Entry, nor in the page where they point to
You're right. It doesn't say so on the PCC page. At the same time, CIC says this as well.

Unless instructed otherwise by a CIC employee, all supporting documentation must be in English or French; or If it is not in English or French, it must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.

Source ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=018&t=4

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac :)
I am still bit confused..!
At the time of applying in express entry I should have to mention about my wife details..right?
And once i will apply through express entry then i will receive ITA ..Once i will receive ITA then i need to submit my wife's documents..right?
And lastly she is in Pakistan then how her educational documents can go to ECA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gimvie said:
Thanks Asivad Anac :)
I am still bit confused..!
At the time of applying in express entry I should have to mention about my wife details..right?
And once i will apply through express entry then i will receive ITA ..Once i will receive ITA then i need to submit my wife's documents..right?

Yes.

And lastly she is in Pakistan then how her educational documents can go to ECA?

ECA for spouse isn't mandatory. If you want to do it to gain points, start here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

Can you advise how does the job bank work ? I have just started my process, should i start looking for the job now in job bank and other websites ? my human score is only 268. The questionnaire asked me if i have a job offer in Canada ?

How can we apply for a job if we don't have the PR I mean no employer would like to hire without a PR.

Thanks
Ash

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

Can you advise how does the job bank work ? I have just started my process, should i start looking for the job now in job bank and other websites ? my human score is only 268. The questionnaire asked me if i have a job offer in Canada ?

How can we apply for a job if we don't have the PR I mean no employer would like to hire without a PR.

Thanks
Ash
268 sounds terribly low. Recommend that you read Yampower's post on this thread and check if you've done all the required steps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

Job bank isn't fully active yet. You can try looking at other portals as well but it will require a lot of patience and hard work on those online job portals before you can expect to land an interview call.

All the best!

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Well, I have masters degree, IELTS band 7 over all. And 8 years of experience in Dubai . I don't know why its so low. I have read the Yampower post.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
Well, I have masters degree, IELTS band 7 over all. And 8 years of experience in Dubai . I don't know why its so low. I have read the Yampower post.
Have you done your ECA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
I have sent my documents to WES. There report should come in 15 days.
That's the reason behind your low score. Once you have the ECA report, your score would probably be beyond 400.

All the best!

binishzee

Jul 7, 2015
keerthiv said:
Hello people, FIRST POST TEST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Thank you for the reply. it's been so long they have not processed my documents. Anyone from Dubai applying ..it will be nice to meet and discuss.

regards
Ash

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question 2: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload she wrote an explanation letter of change in name on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate, national ID and educational degree that shows name before marriage and after marriage.. Please advise.

Question 3: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
Thank you for the reply. it's been so long they have not processed my documents. Anyone from Dubai applying ..it will be nice to meet and discuss.

regards
Ash
Hi,

I'm from Dubai. Just arranged for documents to be sent to WES today and yesterday. ..how long has it been for you? And where did you study? And maybe age factor? While calculating points on your own manually, did u count the Masters as well?
Also, do you have a spouse?

mdureja1

Jul 7, 2015
Educational credentials

I have got my degree evaluated by WES. And have got a Canadian equivalency Of four years bachelors. In express entry I have put the study that I did from my home country and then it asked about the evaluation. The next that I mentioned was about my Canadian diploma of 2 years . I was wondering if I have to put a 2 year diploma or 2 or more years as I have got my degree evaluated.