+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
Hello people I have created a profile on express entry and my score is 363 points i have also registered with the job bank but it still says pending... can you please tell me why is that so.... and also do u think 363 points are good enough to get picked up also when is the next draw ?

kinder

Mar 16, 2015
LMIA

hi i am very new to this website, looks very helpful. I have a question regarding LMIA, if some one can answer i will appreciate.

i am going to apply in august that is when my one of experience is going to complete, question is i am working as an assistance manager at retail store. so can i ask my employer for LMIA ? if yes, please let me know what should i exactly ask my employer to do for me, because i know the fact that LMIA is quiet new and they perhaps don't know about it(just assuming).

thank you.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: LMIA

kinder said:
hi i am very new to this website, looks very helpful. I have a question regarding LMIA, if some one can answer i will appreciate.

i am going to apply in august that is when my one of experience is going to complete, question is i am working as an assistance manager at retail store. so can i ask my employer for LMIA ? if yes, please let me know what should i exactly ask my employer to do for me, because i know the fact that LMIA is quiet new and they perhaps don't know about it(just assuming).

thank you.
LMIA was known as LMO and its damn old.. ur owner will knw it for sure...

Nov 10, 2014
Seniors,
let me know before creating new profile for EE, i have some questions in my mind, actually im new in this group.
1. I have done MBA, and i am doing irrelevant job (Heath and safety Environmental) which is not according to my education. so can it be affected on my case?
2. Before creating profile for EE, i have to appear in IELTS? or i can do it later on during process of my case?
3. Similarly Education degree attestations from WES, i have to apply before creating profile?
4. and i have done some 2 years diplomas from institutes which are not listed in WES, so do i have to mention in my profile?

Thanks

kpsgill254

Mar 16, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this Forum and i find it very informative.
Just a quick query.

My uncle (my mother's brother) has Canadian citizenship. Will i get marks for it under Skill Transferability factors in CRS?
If yes, what documents i have to provide to show their relation as brother, sister.

Thanks.

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
jassu2 said:
i mean wats ur age.. degree.. experience..

Ok let's break it down.

my age is 25, work experience is 3 years(Oil and Gas), Master of Science degree

What do you think? I know that adaptability factor would be 0 duw to the fact that I have nobody in Canada.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
fahim50509 said:
Anybody has any update related to job bank suggestion??
What update do you need, this is were you build your profile after you create EE profile, which is Step 2 and you get accepted into the express entry pool were employers look for candidates or post their requirments.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elvinkaliyev said:
Ok let's break it down.

my age is 25, work experience is 3 years(Oil and Gas), Master of Science degree

What do you think? I know that adaptability factor would be 0 duw to the fact that I have nobody in Canada.

Age point - 12
work experience - 11
education - 23
lang - 20
total points - 66..
1 point short..

so u r 1 point short.. and i guess they have stopped giving 1 point for proof of funds tat they used to give earlier..

improve on english.. and as your work experience increases u ll get higher points for tat part too..
for immediate basis just work on english bcoz u cant increase ur work experience before time.. lol

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpsgill254 said:
Hi,

I am new to this Forum and i find it very informative.
Just a quick query.

My uncle (my mother's brother) has Canadian citizenship. Will i get marks for it under Skill Transferability factors in CRS?
If yes, what documents i have to provide to show their relation as brother, sister.

Thanks.
dude ur uncle being in canada has no effect on ur skills..
it might help u qualify at the best but under EE you dont get any points for relatives.. even if that is your own parents being citizen of canada..

Nov 10, 2014
jassu2 said:
dude ur uncle being in canada has no effect on ur skills..
it might help u qualify at the best but under EE you dont get any points for relatives.. even if that is your own parents being citizen of canada..
Jassu take a look on my comments plz.

Seniors,
let me know before creating new profile for EE, i have some questions in my mind, actually im new in this group.
1. I have done MBA, and i am doing irrelevant job (Heath and safety Environmental) which is not according to my education. so can it be affected on my case?
2. Before creating profile for EE, i have to appear in IELTS? or i can do it later on during process of my case?
3. Similarly Education degree attestations from WES, i have to apply before creating profile?
4. and i have done some 2 years diplomas from institutes which are not listed in WES, so do i have to mention in my profile?

Thanks

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
jassu2 said:
Age point - 12
work experience - 11
education - 23
lang - 20
total points - 66..
1 point short..

so u r 1 point short.. and i guess they have stopped giving 1 point for proof of funds tat they used to give earlier..

improve on english.. and as your work experience increases u ll get higher points for tat part too..
for immediate basis just work on english bcoz u cant increase ur work experience before time.. lol
Thanks for advise. I will do so and recheck again latter on.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
This might sound a silly question to most of you but for me It seems logical:
(1) How do u register to Job bank after making an EE file. Where do i go what do i click. How does my job bank profile merge with EE profile
(2) What is the minimum score required for EE i mean out of 1200

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Reem said:
This might sound a silly question to most of you but for me It seems logical:
(1) How do u register to Job bank after making an EE file. Where do i go what do i click. How does my job bank profile merge with EE profile
(2) What is the minimum score required for EE i mean out of 1200
for job bank - https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregisterconditions
there no such thing as minimum score in EE.. if u r applying for FSW u just need to qualify for FSW which means u need 67 out of 100.. chk this link to c if u get 67
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp