+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

SEEKGROUP

Mar 6, 2023
You need to submit ECA and IELTS for your dependent if you plan to claim points for them in CRS. If your spouse doesn't have ECA and IELTS ready, you can create an EE profile without your spouse's ECA and IELTS and update them later when you have them ready.
Thank you soo much, I really appreciate

yettya

Apr 12, 2023
HI Everyone , please when i register for expression of interest and if selected can i choose human capital ? because my employer isnt interested in showing what they have earned please what other options can i register for without involving my employer showing thier account

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI Everyone , please when i register for expression of interest and if selected can i choose human capital ? because my employer isnt interested in showing what they have earned please what other options can i register for without involving my employer showing thier account
This thread is about Express Entry. If you are referring to OINP, then yes if eligible and your NOC is part of the stream. CRS scores are high for OINP draws.

Apr 24, 2023
Hello Team
I have a concern about my Passport Request letter for my Canada PR Application, Actually, My Passport request letter mail received on my mail id on Feb 8, 2023, but that email save in the spam folder of my email and I found that email just 2 days before, and my letter got expired now What should I do for my new PPR. I need help with this concern

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hello Team
I have a concern about my Passport Request letter for my Canada PR Application, Actually, My Passport request letter mail received on my mail id on Feb 8, 2023, but that email save in the spam folder of my email and I found that email just 2 days before, and my letter got expired now What should I do for my new PPR. I need help with this concern
You should have checked spam as well. For now, contact IRCC. That's the only option you have

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hi, I got a question while filling out my personal history.
During my master's study (2020-2021) there was a time when I studied in my country and also moved cities a few times after coming back to Canada.
In this situation, how can I state the city/town in my personal history?

Option A.
State where the university was located. Don't divide it into each semester.
ex. Full-time Student / Montreal

Option B.
State the city I studied in each semester.
Full-time Student (First Semester) - Montreal
Full-time Student (Second Semester) - My country
Full-time Student (Third Semester) - Montreal
Full-time Student (Last Semester) - Ottawa

From the first semester, it became remote due to the pandemic. If anyone has a similar experience as mine, could you please share your opinion? Thank you.

Logesh S

Nov 10, 2021
I am the primary applicant in my EE application. I am filling the details after getting my ITA now. I have added my spouse and my children to my application as non accompanying dependent’s. My spouse is working in Bank of Baroda in india now. What I should select in Activity Type drop down in personal activity section for my spouse. Either I have to select Employed or Government. Kindly advise.

JuliaCarter

Apr 26, 2023
Step-by-Step guide for Express Entry, the Canadian immigration system for skilled workers. Here are the steps:

1. Determine your eligibility: The first step is to determine if you are eligible for Express Entry. You can do this by completing an online eligibility questionnaire on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
  2. Create an Express Entry profile: If you are eligible, the next step is to create an Express Entry profile. This involves providing information about your education, work experience, language ability, and other personal details. You will also need to provide supporting documents, such as language test results and educational credentials.
  3. Obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): You will need to have your educational credentials assessed by a designated organization in Canada to verify that they are equivalent to Canadian standards.
  4. Take a language test: You will need to take a language test in English or French to demonstrate your proficiency in one of the official languages of Canada.
  5. Calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score: Your CRS score is based on factors such as your age, education, language ability, work experience, and other factors. You can calculate your CRS score using the CRS tool on the IRCC website.
  6. Enter the Express Entry pool: Once you have created your profile and calculated your CRS score, you will be entered into the Express Entry pool. Your profile will be ranked against other candidates based on your CRS score.
  7. Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA): If you are one of the highest-ranked candidates in the pool, you may receive an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada. You will have 90 days to submit your application.
  8. Apply for permanent residence: Once you receive an ITA, you can apply for permanent residence. You will need to provide supporting documents, such as police certificates and medical exams, and pay the application fee.
  9. Wait for processing: The processing time for an Express Entry application can vary, but the goal is to process 80% of complete applications within six months.
  10. Receive a decision: If your application is approved, you will receive confirmation of your permanent residence status and can make plans to move to Canada.

Reactions: Logesh S

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Results: Rounds of invitations

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #247– April 26, 2023

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,500 or above

Date and time of round: April 26,2023 18:10:04 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 483

Tie-breaking rule: April 22, 2023 19:46:58 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html