+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: Naturgrl
Mar 27, 2023
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Hi,

Please refer to the stages for Canada PR

Stage 1 - Educational Credential Assessment
Get Transcripts from your university and send it to WES/IQAS/CES
You will be charges around CAD 325 (by WES)
Complete your IELTS
Once you receive your ECA and IELTS report
Stage 2:
Create EE profile
Register on Job Bank
Canada is providing around 16 options to apply apart from Federal selection
Wait for ITA

Stage 3:
Visa Stage
Pay Visa fees CAD 850 (Main applicant + Spouse)
Landing Tax CAD 515 ( (Main applicant + Spouse)
no Tax for children
Submit PCC and Medicals

Visa process will take around 2 to 3 months and prepare to land in Canada

Hope this helps :)

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone.

I hope your day is going well.

About the express entrance profile's "work experience" area, I have a query.

Is it still essential to declare any employment held prior to 2019 as an FSW if the "3 years or more" criterion for work experience is already achieved by reporting all positions one has held in their major profession noc code after 2019?

I.e., is it okay to not mention employment history from jobs they held between 2015 and 2017 that had nothing to do with their primary occupation in the express entry profile? It might not be very useful to be able to provide experience letters from these positions. Please provide your opinion.

I'm quite grateful for it.

Thank you! :)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone.

I hope your day is going well.

About the express entrance profile's "work experience" area, I have a query.

Is it still essential to declare any employment held prior to 2019 as an FSW if the "3 years or more" criterion for work experience is already achieved by reporting all positions one has held in their major profession noc code after 2019?

I.e., is it okay to not mention employment history from jobs they held between 2015 and 2017 that had nothing to do with their primary occupation in the express entry profile? It might not be very useful to be able to provide experience letters from these positions. Please provide your opinion.

I'm quite grateful for it.

Thank you! :)
There are two parts of an application under Express Entry, FSW and CRS

Under FSW eligibility you should have 67 points to be eligible. If, with 3 years of work experience, your FSW score is 67, then you can ignore the work experience more than 3 years old in CRS.

Read here: http://bit.ly/40Sfklj

I tried writing about it a long time ago, for better clarity.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
There are two parts of an application under Express Entry, FSW and CRS

Under FSW eligibility you should have 67 points to be eligible. If, with 3 years of work experience, your FSW score is 67, then you can ignore the work experience more than 3 years old in CRS.
Thank you so much for responding. If a person ignores a work ex that is more than three years old, they must still mention it in the personal history section (ten years of history) after receiving an ITA, correct? If so, what documents will be required for work experience listed in the personal history section but not used to obtain CRS points?

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
hi the consent letter/authorization letter for joint account with my spouse to use as proof of funds. the letter should address to IRCC or to the bank?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you so much for responding. If a person ignores a work ex that is more than three years old, they must still mention it in the personal history section (ten years of history) after receiving an ITA, correct? If so, what documents will be required for work experience listed in the personal history section but not used to obtain CRS points?
Yes, you should mention it in your personal history. No documents are required for the work experience updated in personal history.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi the consent letter/authorization letter for joint account with my spouse to use as proof of funds. the letter should address to IRCC or to the bank?
The letter should not be addressed to anyone. You can follow this

Consent Letter Format

I, “Name of the person who is giving access to money”, w/h/o “spouse’s name” R/o “Address” do hereby swear, depose and affirm as under:

• That I am maintain the following accounts with XYZ bank, “Bank branch name” :

Blah blah blah

Reactions: Rach WLT

sunny0078

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Can anyone help me with noc, I have worked in byjus as sales manager but corporate sales manager has many things which are not in my profile

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bro I know about data base , but if there is any one from sales background who could help me out it would be appreciable
But it is your job responsibilities that match the NOC. No one can tell you unless you post your responsibilities. Post what NOCs you think your job matches. And please don’t call me bro.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Bro I know about data base , but if there is any one from sales background who could help me out it would be appreciable
There has to be a 70% overlap of the responsibilities you held and the noc code you claim. Do you research and see with which noc code(s) your responsibilities overlap - go with the one that's the best fit. The forum is full of examples of people finding and suggesting noc codes, use ChatGPT, do your research and find info. Not looking at those resources, referring a very helpful member without regarding their gender preferences is uncool.

Reactions: Ananya9101

gaurav.sap15

Apr 22, 2022
Can anyone please let me know what should be the "Field of study" in the case of "BCA" (Bachelor of Computer Applications)

Some of the given options are -
-Arts, General (Humanities/Social Sciences)
-Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing
-Computing/Information Technology
-Science, Applied
-Sciences, General
-Other

Thanks in advance!
Also, is "Science, Applied" is the correct option for "Electronics and Communication Engineering"?