+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

top_gun

Mar 9, 2023
I have overall 4.5 years of work experience, which included 2.5 years of service, and around 2 years of my entrepreneurial venture in education services. How can I showcase my business as proof of employment in the express entry application. It's a proprietorship type business, based in India. Thanks in advance

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have overall 4.5 years of work experience, which included 2.5 years of service, and around 2 years of my entrepreneurial venture in education services. How can I showcase my business as proof of employment in the express entry application. It's a proprietorship type business, based in India. Thanks in advance
If the applicant is self-employed, the documents submitted as proofs could include:
  • Articles of incorporation (or other evidence of business ownership)
  • Evidence of self-employment income
  • Documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details
  • It is worth noting that self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience

fad0805

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, I have a question about online masters and police certificate.

Would CIC request for police certificate if you add international masters education that was done online From a different country?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, I have a question about online masters and police certificate.

Would CIC request for police certificate if you add international masters education that was done online From a different country?
I have seen this happen in someone's case recently. The person did their education online from Australia and got a PCC request for AU subsequently. I think there was a recent forum post. You should be able to find it.

fad0805

Sep 13, 2019
I have seen this happen in someone's case recently. The person did their education online from Australia and got a PCC request for AU subsequently. I think there was a recent forum post. You should be able to find it.
I’ve searched the forum but didn’t find anything, are you able to please direct me to the thread? Thank you sm

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Reactions: fad0805

fad0805

Sep 13, 2019

boggart

Apr 15, 2023
Quick Question: I am filling out my application after receiving ITA for express entry. I have filled in the application details and now a continue button is visible which will take me to the document submission button. I need to know if there's a way to come back to the application form once I press continue.

Just to be clear, I know that I can upload documents in batches but the question is whether I will be able to edit the details again.
thanks!

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Quick Question: I am filling out my application after receiving ITA for express entry. I have filled in the application details and now a continue button is visible which will take me to the document submission button. I need to know if there's a way to come back to the application form once I press continue.

Just to be clear, I know that I can upload documents in batches but the question is whether I will be able to edit the details again.
thanks!
Yeah, You can edit the details. Before you do the final submit, you can edit.

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, I just completed an upfront medical exam and only received an eMedical printoutfrom the clinic. Is uploading the eMedical printout sufficient? or do I need to obtain IMM 1017B?

Kashif0983

Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys, I received My ITA in March 2023. I have uploaded all my documents but when I am trying to submit my application it is saying system error and our services are down. Anyone else facing the same situation. Is it something I did on my application or are there services really down. I am getting this error since last week.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi, I just completed an upfront medical exam and only received an eMedical printoutfrom the clinic. Is uploading the eMedical printout sufficient? or do I need to obtain IMM 1017B?
Please search the term 'eMedical' in this forum. I had a similar query 2 weeks back, a couple of folks pointed me to old chats, there is a wealth of knowledge on this topic on this in this forum already

SEEKGROUP

Mar 6, 2023
Hello Everyone;
Please I need a clarification on creating an EE profile.
For creating the profile as the principal applicant for I and? my family, Am I the only one to submit the ECA, Passport and IELTS report for the creation of the profile. Or should I submit both my wife's own as well

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Everyone;
Please I need a clarification on creating an EE profile.
For creating the profile as the principal applicant for I and? my family, Am I the only one to submit the ECA, Passport and IELTS report for the creation of the profile. Or should I submit both my wife's own as well
You need to submit ECA and IELTS for your dependent if you plan to claim points for them in CRS. If your spouse doesn't have ECA and IELTS ready, you can create an EE profile without your spouse's ECA and IELTS and update them later when you have them ready.

Reactions: SEEKGROUP