+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

GURLEEN GILL

Aug 1, 2022
Hello Everyone,
i have one question. I am working two part time jobs at different places. But my both employer do not provide job duties and average number of hours on job letter. They said they can’t provide average number of hours for part timer employers. And for job duties can I use original Job posting? And for hours can I use my pay stubs? It’s almost one year since I am working these jobs
If anyone can answer my question that will be great

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello Everyone,
i have one question. I am working two part time jobs at different places. But my both employer do not provide job duties and average number of hours on job letter. They said they can’t provide average number of hours for part timer employers. And for job duties can I use original Job posting? And for hours can I use my pay stubs? It’s almost one year since I am working these jobs
If anyone can answer my question that will be great
Yes, for both of your queries.

Karandi

Apr 25, 2023
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
Other
Thanks for your reply. It’s really helpful for me
In addition to the above, write a Letter of Explanation explaining the situation and the reasons why your employers cannot provide the required information in the job letter. Clearly mention the alternative documents you are providing (job posting and pay stubs) to support your application.

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
I HAVE REPLIED ON THAT SAME EMAIL ID AND GENERATED A WEB FORM FOR THE SAME TO IRCC, HOW MUCH TIME CAN WE EXPECT FOR THE SAME AND IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO
Webform queries take 5 BD to get through. Can't be sure about the same now due to the ongoing strikes. Is it possible for you to call them? Over the call, you will get a quicker and clear picture of what will happen next.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi all. I purchased my digital photo from a photographer, and the photo's DPI is 1200 pixels and the size is 420 x 540 pixels. Photo requirements says that the minimum resolution should be 600 pixels. So my DPI of 1200 pixels is ok?

hoxhaj

Star Member
Jan 9, 2022
Hello guys, I hope you are doing good. Can anyone explain me please about 1 year of experience rule for Express Entry.
I am working since September, but for 2 months I was working part time (20 hours per week) and from November am working full time (even more than 40 hours per week) . I want to get a employment letter to use it for Express Entry. I don't know if Is valid to get it in September or I should wait till November or just should calculate number of hours to have 1560? Please

Alberta99

May 2, 2023
Hello guys,

Does IRCC check previous ineligible profiles?
I have 4 old ineligible profiles and the new current profile has different work experience information (different company). Can this cause a problem?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hello guys,

Does IRCC check previous ineligible profiles?
I have 4 old ineligible profiles and the new current profile has different work experience information (different company). Can this cause a problem?
Are you saying you have a new work experience which was acquired after you applied in the earlier profiles, that should not be a red flag. On the other hand if you are now stating different work experience for the same durations which you had stated in the earlier profiles it can be construed as fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberta99

Alberta99

May 2, 2023
Are you saying you have a new work experience which was acquired after you applied in the earlier profiles, that should not be a read flag? On the other hand if you are now stating different work experience for the same durations which you had stated in the earlier profiles it can be construed as fraud.
work experiences stated previous profiles differs from the current profile (same company, but job titles and NoCs are different) for the same duration

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
work experiences stated previous profiles differs from the current profile (same company, but job titles and NoCs are different) for the same duration
As long as Company name, Designation and pay remains the same, even if your VO finds inconsistencies and questions later you can always explain why you interpret them differently now, with different responsibilities or NOC codes etc...
However if Company, Designation and pay details are changed now, the chances of not only your application getting rejected is high, you might get banned also for 5 years. Of course unless you have a valid reason why you submitted the previous profiles with so different details. In-fact it might be safer to send those reasons by a webform even before they ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberta99

Kellie

May 4, 2023
I have entered a profile and for some reason, EE is awarding 30 points for a two-year Canadian Degree program, the instructions say it should be 15 points, wondering if any knows where these extra 15 points are coming from?

Kellie

May 4, 2023
Question: I entered a EE profile and for some reason, I am being awarded 30 points for a two-year Canadian Degree when it says in the instructions it should be 15... does anyone know where the extra 15 points are coming from?