+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
Hello. Can you please tell me what should I select where it asked have you applied for Express entry before.?
I have a profile which is already in process but that's a non express entry profile from OINP and I have linked it with GC key as well. Now I am making a CEC specific profile which is for Express entry so please tell me what should I select here?
Whether I should select No or Yes!

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
Excellent write-up. Minor thing, the application fee applies to the principal applicant as well as the spouse.
I wish you could pin posts like this to the top.
Hello. Can you please tell me what should I select where it asked have you applied for Express entry before.?
I have a profile which is already in process but that's a non express entry profile from OINP and I have linked it with GC key as well. Now I am making a CEC specific profile which is for Express entry so please tell me what should I select here?

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question? Do you mean you want to apply (and include your family in your application), but only you would come to Canada and get established? This is possible. BUT, your family would have to come before the medicals expire in one year, or passport expiry, which ever comes first. If they do not come to Canada by that time, you would have to go through sponsorship of them. Hope this makes sense.

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hi,
I received my ITA under FSW through my foreign work experience. I became eligible for CEC about a month after receiving ITA.

In this case, should I include my Canadian work experience in my work history section? or include my foreign experience only in the work history and then put my Canadian work experience under personal activity?

Will including Canadian work experience in work history after receiving ITA be an issue?

I am very confused. I appreciate any advice, thank you.

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
Hi,

Firstly, If you agent is saying you cant apply under NOC 6235 because your education does not match you need to fire them and find a new one or do it yourself, as most of us are doing.
"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

The above means you can have a history degree apply under an IT NOC as long as you have the require work experience. So in my books you are a perfect candidate (masters degree and 3+ years of experience).

The reference letter must meet the IRCC requirements, anything else leaves room for the officer's discretion. So I would advise you to do everything in your power to meet these requirements. If you fail, you can get your manager/supervisor to write it on notarised plain paper, but there is no guarantee that it will be accepted.

Regards
Please I have a question too. Very urgent Please I need help. I need to clarify these Job duties against Noc 63102 Financial Sales Representative

i chose Financial Sales Representative. I included my securities license in the documents but I am quite concerned because my reference letter did not state loans as my company did not offer loans during my time of employment. Here is my JD. What do you think

•Sell authorized investment banking products including mutual funds, treasury bills, fixed deposits and other ancillary services to existing and prospective clients
•Open corporate and personal Investment bank accounts for clientele and assist clients with documentation
•Attend to walk in customers and provide authorized telephone banking services to client queries on phone.
•Provide client bank statement upon request, review Investment withdrawal forms and provide authorized online banking services
•Aid clientele to achieve financial independence by recommending solutions that help achieve short and long term financial goals
•Lead by establishing long-lasting relationships, servicing existing clients and prospecting for new ones
•Attend interviews , conferences and meetings for the purposes of introducing , explaining and consulting for different categories of financial Investment products

I am concerned. Is there a match to 63102 or it must say that I did something with loans

This is what is on cic website

Main duties

This group performs some or all of the following duties:

Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services

Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans

Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services

Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals

Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan

Complete credit and loan documentation

Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected

Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action

Review and update credit and loan files

Act as joint custodian for cash and securities

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been referred to Dr. Ryan Gundry in Senegal.
I am from Uganda and was nominated for the PNP.
Is this right?
Scam. Do you have an Express Entry profile and what PNPs did you select? Then what province nominated you based on your IELTS, ECA, experience etc.

sadiajawad

May 16, 2023
My Husband came on LMIA work permit, we calculated our score through CRS and it is coming down to 530 points ...
Please guide the best scenario for us to become Permanent Resident in Canada..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My Husband came on LMIA work permit, we calculated our score through CRS and it is coming down to 530 points ...
Please guide the best scenario for us to become Permanent Resident in Canada..
Research Express Entry. This is probably your easiest / fastest route.