+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rastgoo

Mar 17, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a question about the UCI number on the express entry application. I am currently on the study permit and entered my UCI number (from the study permit file) in my express entry application. Does anyone know whether the content of my study permit application can have adverse effect on my express entry application?
I am worried about some small discrepancies between the 2 files in terms of the job experience for example.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rastgoo said:
Hi everyone,
I have a question about the UCI number on the express entry application. I am currently on the study permit and entered my UCI number (from the study permit file) in my express entry application. Does anyone know whether the content of my study permit application can have adverse effect on my express entry application?
I am worried about some small discrepancies between the 2 files in terms of the job experience for example.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Yes, a member here had discrepancies between the 2 files and was requested bank statements and pay stubs for the employment period that he did not mention in his study permit.

rastgoo

Mar 17, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, a member here had discrepancies between the 2 files and was requested bank statements and pay stubs for the employment period that he did not mention in his study permit.
Thank you so much for your response. Actually, my work experience also has the same issue. The one in the study permit file does not match that of the current express entry application. I included more documents for the EE (compared to the study permit) and I hope they do not reject the whole application because of this.
You know what happened to that member's application at the end?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rastgoo said:
Thank you so much for your response. Actually, my work experience also has the same issue. The one in the study permit file does not match that of the current express entry application. I included more documents for the EE (compared to the study permit) and I hope they do not reject the whole application because of this.
You know what happened to that member's application at the end?
Yes, he did not have proof that he was getting paid during that period so his application ended up being rejected.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kumar2017 said:
What is the Validity of the invitation to apply (ITA)? Once we get ITA by when we should respond?
90 days.

All the best

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
How can we get a job offer in canada to increase our score. PNP also requires a valid job offer. My wife is the main applicant and she is a dietitian. It seems dietitians need to be registered in canada. Can she be registered in canada before even having PR and not even live there? Can she work in any other position lets say in marketing or anything that does not need licensing with her nutrition degree? Thanks

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
nv0411 said:
Yes they are acceptable.. I used a gift deed..
Great! Please can you share a sample? thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Steveleb123 said:
How can we get a job offer in canada to increase our score. PNP also requires a valid job offer. My wife is the main applicant and she is a dietitian. It seems dietitians need to be registered in canada. Can she be registered in canada before even having PR and not even live there? Can she work in any other position lets say in marketing or anything that does not need licensing with her nutrition degree? Thanks
Job offer only helps PR if it is in the same NOC (profession) that you have applied for. People do get job offers remotely, but the idea is that an employer needs a specific skill set that they could not find in Canada, found it in this remote applicant after evaluation and offered the job. This is called Labor market approval process and employer has to justify all of this for such an applicant. So for these obvious reasons, this is quite rare and certainly not the norm.

PNP only requires job offers in the major - most populous provinces e.g. Alberta, BC, Ontario etc.

Less desired provinces (only in terms of immigration and population) like Nova Scotia, PEI, Saskatchewan etc. do offer PNP to remote applicants without job offers if they meet their requirements otherwise. Though they do open up a few times a year for a limited number of applications and quickly get filled.

So it might be a good idea for you to check their immigration websites and watch out when respective PNP opens up.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please connect to this thread if anybody applied for PR under Express Entry in Feb or May and in painful stat of waiting.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-february-and-march-2017-t481429.0.html

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please connect to this thread if anybody applied for PR under Express Entry in Feb or May and in painful stat of waiting.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-february-and-march-2017-t481429.0.html

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Hello guys can we submit our application and make the payment later... Because bank is closed for 3 days here... Is there any space where I can write tht bank is closed ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
tahminaml said:
Hello guys can we submit our application and make the payment later... Because bank is closed for 3 days here... Is there any space where I can write tht bank is closed ?
What has the bank being closed have to do with a credit card? Credit cards work 24/7 and is the only payment method CIC accepts.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
kryt0n said:
What has the bank being closed have to do with a credit card? Credit cards work 24/7 and is the only payment method CIC accepts.
lol ;D

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
tahminaml said:
After submission you have 2 hours to pay the fees.