+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Can someone tell me while filling out the application if I mention the minimum requirement amount,can I change it afterwards such as:if I can show proof of more amount than minimum do I have to change in the application?

Also is it good to show statement from one bank account or is there a problem if I have multiple accounts?Such as: I have different personal accounts than my salary account.

First time we have to pay is it after we receive ITA or after we submit our EE application?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries. :)

Regards
Lifehack

omu

Feb 16, 2017
Hi all, What date will be the next express entry draw, am hoping on getting an ITA! Fingers crossed

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
omu said:
Hi all, What date will be the next express entry draw, am hoping on getting an ITA! Fingers crossed

There was a draw today... 441 points... 3749 invitations... Good luck. :)

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Raj and other seniors,

Posting this on my friend's behalf who is in progress of obtaining Indian PCC online from Maldives.

When contacted the Passport seva kendra in India, She has been asked to get a proof that she requires to get the scan copy of demand letter in which canada visa Department has requested to conduct a PCC duely attested by Indian Embassy.

Is it a normal case? Please give all solutions to obtain PCC from India asap.

TIA!

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hello Members,

I need some information regarding documents upload for express entry.

1. I have been traveling to US since 2015 up until now,However I go on weekend and comeback in 3-4 days. Although the cumulative days spend in USA are less than 6 months in 2 years of travel history,Do i still need to get FBI PCC for USA?

2. Biographic Page for Passport- Should-include only first page or all the documents with stamps?

3. Do I need to upload canadian permits any where?

I really appreciate help in this matter.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rpat said:
Hello Members,

I need some information regarding documents upload for express entry.

1. I have been traveling to US since 2015 up until now,However I go on weekend and comeback in 3-4 days. Although the cumulative days spend in USA are less than 6 months in 2 years of travel history,Do i still need to get FBI PCC for USA?

2. Biographic Page for Passport- Should-include only first page or all the documents with stamps?

3. Do I need to upload canadian permits any where?

I really appreciate help in this matter.

Thanks
1 - No.

2 - Bio page, stamps and visas attached to your passport.

3 - See above.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Thanks D.

DelPiero07 said:
1 - No. expired

2 - Bio page, stamps and visas attached to your passport.
I have current and old expired passport(with travel stamps) , so need to upload both the passport.
I thought biopage of passport means showing my identity, date of birth and document number[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

3 - See above.- No need to submit any current work permits or expired permits.

Thanks
Rpt

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello All,

I received my ITA in the 24th March draw.

Now, i have few queries:

1. How would I confirm that I have accepted the ITA, because i dont see a tab "accept invitation" similar to the tab which says "Decline invitation"?
2. While accepting the ITA and filling in the application, CIC is asking for spouse details. Can i update/change these later on as we are applying for a fresh passport with my name on it?
3. In my profile, below the table "continue my profile/application, not yet submitted" it is clearly mentioned that days left to submit are 90 days. But, once i start filling in the application and "save and exit" in between it says "You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile."

Please advise.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupinder2k17 said:
Hello All,

I received my ITA in the 24th March draw.

Now, i have few queries:

1. How would I confirm that I have accepted the ITA, because i dont see a tab "accept invitation" similar to the tab which says "Decline invitation"?
2. While accepting the ITA and filling in the application, CIC is asking for spouse details. Can i update/change these later on as we are applying for a fresh passport with my name on it?
3. In my profile, below the table "continue my profile/application, not yet submitted" it is clearly mentioned that days left to submit are 90 days. But, once i start filling in the application and "save and exit" in between it says "You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile."

Please advise.
1 - No such thing exists.
2 - Yes.
3 - You have 90 days to submit your eAPR.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
We have madical test today and my daughter had urinary tract infection few days back.she is 4years old.I'm afraid she is not totally cured.Is it a big iussue or simple sickness according to CIC?She finished her antibiotics 10days earlier.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I have recently received ECA and i have completed my EE profile.The job bank formalities are also done.
But when i login, my application status reads -->We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
What does that mean ? Is my EE profile active??