+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
As soon I completed high school I joined for my
bachelor degree(business) in (distance education) and I started working full time from the day I started my bachelors.

My degree is 3 years (ug)

Wes Canadian equivalent is 3 years bachelors

My degree is wes approved

I guess in wes they would mention that it's a correspondence degree too in wes report

My work is full time and paid
I have salary slips, references letter, tax files

My work and studies have no connection, in the sense I've read somewhere "if work is a part of studies we can't claim that experience"

Can I claim points for my work experience (3 years)

Or is it that, the experience from the day after completing bachelors is counted as experience for EE.

Please give me your thoughts and insights to this also if you know anyone who's succeded with a similar profile as mine let me know

Thank you so much!

vermabhi

Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone
My express entry application is in process and online it shows estimated processing around 15 November. I have my biometrics on 30th Oct.
So the thing is I have to travel to India in the first week of december due to some urgency. What should I do ? Should I take any travel document to re enter Canada ? My work visa is expiring November ,2021. Will that be valid if I get my CoPR ?
Pls advise what should I do

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
How long it usually takes to get updation from CIC if we make any changes in express entry for eg: IELTS result
I believe you meant by changes in the express entry profile. If so, this change should reflect right away. Everything before ITA is automated. You should only receive automated message that application has been updated.

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Please help me with this

Hi,
I've done two bachelors degree
One majoring in business
The other one is psychology

I can get wes for both

But my work experience is only in business management

So my doubt is though I don't have any experience related to the second degree, just having it in my profile and selecting two or more degrees is OK?

Or will the vo reject the second degree immediately

Please give me your thoughts on this
Thanks a lot
If you want to claim points for two bachelors degree you need to have wes for both. Doesn't matter if you have experience in both the fields.

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Hello everyone
My express entry application is in process and online it shows estimated processing around 15 November. I have my biometrics on 30th Oct.
So the thing is I have to travel to India in the first week of december due to some urgency. What should I do ? Should I take any travel document to re enter Canada ? My work visa is expiring November ,2021. Will that be valid if I get my CoPR ?
Pls advise what should I do
You can absolutely enter Canada with your COPR. Infact you anyway need to visit Canada border for a formal landing after receiving COPR. Without COPR you will have to get Visa stamp on passport for re-enter Canada.

keshav R

Jun 1, 2015
HI All, I have question on NOC. My wife is corporate learning designer. She helps creates corporate training content for trainers. Can anyone please what is most relevant NOC code would be for her? Thanks in advance!

vermabhi

Apr 18, 2020
You can absolutely enter Canada with your COPR. Infact you anyway need to visit Canada border for a formal landing after receiving COPR. Without COPR you will have to get Visa stamp on passport for re-enter Canada.
Thankyou for your answer.
Do we have to email them our photo and address to get the PR card ? Or we have to mail them by post ? Is that possible if I apply for travel document from India ?

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I am secondary applicant in our EE Profile. For my current job, my employer is not willing to provide any documentary evidence. Can I exclude same from my work experience of express entry login and mention it under personal history after I get ITA? (I won't attach any document for my job even later)

Ahmed_1253

Oct 22, 2020
Hai all,

Myself and my same sex partner are planning to enter the pool this month after we had cleared our IELTS. I am from India and my partner is Sri Lankan. I intend to apply as a primary applicant as I have more chance to get through with my blood relations already PR holder in Canada. We both are residing in Sri Lanka (myself a post graduate student here in Sri Lanka for over four years and met my partner during my studies). We both are 30 years of age.

I have some concerns about "common-law" as we intend to apply as one. We have been living together for one year now and can prove sufficient proof of our relationship for over a year (consent from family, friends and commissioner of oaths). However, the country we reside in, do not support same-sex relationships at all costs, nor do we have an option to prove that we have a shared account in the country we are currently residing.

Moreover, the proof of funds would be shown from my partners' account in Sri Lanka (with notarised letter stating that I am eligible to access the funds). Hope I am not making it hard to explain but does our relationship fit well with the "common-law"; do we have a chance if we do apply together as me being the primary applicant?

gurisidhu090

Jun 14, 2010
hi All,

I reside in India and i am expecting to receive my ITA for EE in the next draw. Most probably by mid of November I'll be able to submit all my documents. Does anyone have an idea - how long it is taking nowadays to receive the Visa once all documents are submitted.

Thanks is advance!

Abhinandhan7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Friends, I have a question regarding express entry process. My wife is in India and I am a PR in Canada. We are exploring the option of applying express entry for her rather than spousal sponsorship. Because in spousal sponsorship, there is a requirement of spouse living in Canada while PR is under processing and I want to be in India with her. She has 3 years of work experience in India and will mostly be getting 470+ points. My question is in case she gets invited to apply for PR under express entry, will they require her to send my police clearance certificate as well in addition to hers? If they do, it will be a problem because my Indian passport has Canada as home address since it was renewed in Canada and I cannot get PCC from India. So, I have to be in Canada if that is the case. So, has anyone here applied for PR through express entry when spouse is already PR and did they ask for PCC for both?

meet108

Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys
I am working as pharmacy assistant and this job is under category C .But the duties that i am doing is prettymuch similar to pharmacy tech assistant Which is category B job. Is there any way that i can apply my PR on pharmacy assistant?

Secondly, I am giving exam for pharmacist already clear 2 just last one remaining So is it good idea to wait for license and do job for 1 year as pharmacist and apply after that? because my work permit exp in 2022 oct. I am expecting my license in may2021.

I really need suggestion on that. One of agent told me you can write latter to Immigration department saying you are doing job of Pharmacy tech assistant but title is pharmacy assistant. they might consider that way.

What is best option to go with ?

sobin_sobu

Oct 22, 2020
hi,good afternoon

I’m working as a graphic designer (9 years of experience) in india (kerala). but didn’t have degree for that.(only had a 6 month certificate in Graphic designing which is not a approved university certificate) I did a Degree in BA English(Distance Education) and also had a 2 year diploma(ITC)(Civil Engineering) certificate. I didn’t try IELTS yet. If I’m Scored well in IELTS, R-7.5,L-8,W-7.5,S-7(just imagine!)

is there any chance for me to get invited if Applied through Express Entry as a Federal skilled worker (Graphic designer NOC:5241-B)???

and one more question -as for my qualification(BA + 2 year diploma (ITI level) is there any chance i got 50 crs points in Official Language proficiency and education )?? because i tried CRS Calculator its show only 50 points if qualification is two more certificate, diploma, + Listening Score migt be a 8 or more in IELTS