+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

redinbernado

Mar 25, 2020
Hi,

I completed my Bachelor's degree ( B.com) in August 2014 but I got my Provisional Certificate is on July 2015. However, I joined a company in March 2014. How can I calculate my work experience? from 2014 March or 2014 August or 2015 July?. If I give single NOC of an Accountant to Canada Immigration Department, will they reject considering I don't have apprentice certificate? What should I do? Please help me. As my luck, I have started my career as an accountant without any prior experience.

Please help......

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,

I face an issue regarding my medical exam, I have called the medical institution to make an appointment but they are asking for UCI number. I gave them the UCI number which I received under express entry profile (starts with CAN0000xxxxxxx) but they cannot find it in the eMedical tool. Can you advise here? It is possible for me to receive another UCI number just after I submit "permanent residency" profile and pay the fees and the actual UCI number is just for express entry profile and is useless since the moment I received ITA? Also from the medical institution told me that they can make a new profile/request (or something like that) but I may have problems in the future because I'll have 2 profiles/UCI numbers.

Harshika41

Feb 23, 2020
Hii everyone,
is there anyone who can help me with choosing my NOC. My job duties match more than 70 % with NOC 4031 and 90% with NOC 4032. I am confused because I have experience of computer science teacher from grade 3 to 5 which is elementary level in Canada but there is no description of computer teacher in NOC 4032. Though NOC 4031 contains techincal teaching in its lead statement but it is secondary level 7 onwards. Please help me out.

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,
Have a query regarding my IELTS test result date. I appeared in July 2019 and result date was 27th July. I went for EOR on my IELTS results and the new result with a new TRF card came on 4th October. Now I am applying for my PR application after getting an ITA recently.
Which date should I choose while applying for my PR?
The result date which was the initial one or the one which came on the updated TRF card?

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the creation of a profile.

I asked ICAS for an ECA. But with their long timelines, I decided to do another request at WES (since they are much faster, it's a shame I didn't do it earlier but what's done is done). I'm pretty sure my diploma's will be valued as two times a master's degree as my highest education. I am willing to take that risk (because without the education I have no shot at all so all our plans needs to be changed).

At november 28 I will turn 31 and miss 5 points for my age. The WES report will probably be recevied around that date.

My total points will be 470 including the point for my husbands language/education (we've already done the IELTS test).

Now is my issue: shall I (somewhere at the beginning of November) already enter the Express Entry pool or not? Because then I have the 95 points for age and otherwise I will have 465 points in total and the waiting is longer for an ITA. Because when you get an ITA you'll have 90 days so that is enough for the WES report to be received and used and at least I got my ITA at that moment... (this situation is of course assuming the scores for ITA are 470 or below).

So my question (in short) is: can you already enter the Express Entry pool without having the WES report?

Thanks for your response(s)!

PS: of course it's better to wait and have everything complete, I understand. But my question is if it is possible.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone

Please advice on this one

Asking this for my cousin, he’s applying for WES for his Diploma of Hotel Management from a college in Melbourne, Australia. The college from where he completed his studies in 2008 is closed now. At where he should apply for transcripts

please tell me what can be done in this case?

Oma123

Oct 11, 2020
Hello. On my reference letter for one of the firms I worked in, my employer did not state the date I started working, only mentioned that I worked from June 2016- June 2018. Is that enough? Or should He have put Both date and month? Please help

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello All,

I am in a bit of conundrum for showing my POF. The current scenario is as mentioned below:
  1. Received my ITA on 1st OCT 2020
  2. Got money transferred from Mom's account to my account to show as POF, will get a gift deed notarised for the same
  3. Made a FD for the whole amount received as gift deed
  4. Got the balance certificate from the bank with FD + current account balance in CAD equivalent
  5. Have got the FD statement stamped and signed from the bank
  6. Have got the account statements for the last 6 months stamped from the bank as well
Requesting for your inputs on the following:
  1. Is it OK to show, POF as FD in the account as mentioned in the balance certificate which has been done recently?
  2. Are there going to be any issues if the FD for which the source is the gift amount, has been started after receiving the ITA?
Requesting for inputs. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Pratheeba nair

kojo@12345

Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone, i have a question on ECA. i just got my ITA and when building my profile for the pool I indicated that i did not have an ECA for my bachelor's however, i have a Canadian masters certificate which i also indicated. Should i get an ECA for my bachelors? should i list my bachelors under personal history or education? should i add the certificates of my bachelors to the documents i am submitting?

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi everyone, i have a question on ECA. i just got my ITA and when building my profile for the pool I indicated that i did not have an ECA for my bachelor's however, i have a Canadian masters certificate which i also indicated. Should i get an ECA for my bachelors? should i list my bachelors under personal history or education? should i add the certificates of my bachelors to the documents i am submitting?
Yes it is better to add details about your bachelors degree as well.

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019

You have a Canadian Master, why do they ask for your overseas Bachelor's ECA??

allahisgreat

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys,one question, I got my biometrics call. Once I submit my biometrics,is that the last step of pr process or are there more steps which could result in my pr rejection/ delay. Cec category.

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi guys,one question, I got my biometrics call. Once I submit my biometrics,is that the last step of pr process or are there more steps which could result in my pr rejection/ delay. Cec category.
Biometrics is one of the steps of your PR process. Completing your biometrics does not mean that you will definitely get your PR. There are several other factors on which the approval/ rejection of your application depends. These factors include - if you have provided all correct documents, no document should be missing, referral letters should be provided, and most importantly you must clear the security/ eligibility / background check process.

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Please help me with this

Hi,
I've done two bachelors degree
One majoring in business
The other one is psychology

I can get wes for both

But my work experience is only in business management

So my doubt is though I don't have any experience related to the second degree, just having it in my profile and selecting two or more degrees is OK?

Or will the vo reject the second degree immediately

Please give me your thoughts on this
Thanks a lot