+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

paul.ap

Jul 29, 2020
Hello,

I received my MPNP (Paper based) back in July and was in the process of submitting my paper based PR application. However considering the paper based application processing time (~20 months) I changed my mind and want to go for Express Entry in January.

I am just wondering if it is possible to convert the paper based nomination to express entry by contacting MPNP or do I have to revoke my current MPNP (Paper based) and apply again for Express entry stream MPNP? If I revoke my current nomination will that have any impact on my future application.

Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a WES from 3 years ago the course-by-course version. Do i need a new one for IRCC?
If so, why in the WES website it says if i want to order a duplicate for IRCC ?

--
Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you do not need to upgrade your report. You can simply order a duplicate report of your previously completed evaluation.
Order a duplicate Report
---

When filling a express entry profile after ITA do I have to enter the same application number?

thanks

varunvnath77

Sep 2, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I have a doubt on work experience part. Currently I have given my initial work experience which was from 2014 to 2018 (4 years) in my EE profile. I haven't included my work history after 2018, as it will be difficult for me to get the reference letters in the required format. Is this fine? I saw somewhere that I can add them in the personal history section post ITA. Is that true? If so, do I need to give an explanation as to why I did not include in work history part at first?

Pius23

Sep 27, 2020
Hi all.I just finished my medicals and saw that my creatinine level went to 136umol/L(range is 50 -120).And eGFR is 57 instead instead of >60.Please does any have such experience and what will be my chances. Is an express entry.
Cheers

shayanjafri

Sep 30, 2020
Hello,

I am a bit confused i would be greatful if you guys can help me.

I completed 11 papers of ACCA and OBU degree when applying for evaluation on WES should i go for two degrees option because i have Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business which is equivalent to 3 years degree and OBU Oxford Brookes Degree which i read on many forums it is equivalent to 4 years degree. I am confused because both of these are awarded on the basis of completion of F1-F9 so anyone who have done this kindly tell me which option i should go for. I have a work experience of 6 years in relevant field.

AkshayAK

Oct 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Can somebody please help me on PNP procedures ? Also is it possible to get Ontario PNP ? What are the requirements ? Please Help :)

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Can somebody please help me on PNP procedures ? Also is it possible to get Ontario PNP ? What are the requirements ? Please Help :)
Each PNP is different. Go to their respective website, it should have everything you would need. :)

km119

Jul 14, 2019
Hi All, I am writing on this thread here as my last resort to immense stress that I have been facing since last 1 year. I received my ITA on 2nd October 2019 and finished uploaded all documents by 18th October. I passed medical tests on 8th November 2019. Since then, now an year has passed, but i have not received any update on my application. It only says Your application is taking longer than expected. We'll send you a message once we decide on your application. And under steps, it stays it is on Background verification right now. I understand Corona situation haas delayed processing of applications. But we have seen so many new draws happening lately and people has started flying to Canada now. I am looking for help if any one can suggest me anything about what I should do, whom should I contact. I have raised multiple IRCC web forms. First of all, each tickets takes about 2 weeks for a response. I got a response on one of the tickets, saying I should have received some email on 27th February,2020, which I have not. I checked spam, junk, trash and inbox everything. They also said, since this was not sent by regular IRCC mail, hence, message is not visible in my inbox. I am 110% sure, I have not received any email. I have been eyeing my mailbox since Nov 2019. They said they can send me back the email. When I asked them to do so, I got a response after 2 weeks that they have emailed relevant team. I have not heard back since 3 weeks now. I am so much worried.
Please HELP, if anyone can suggest me absolutely anything. I will be indebted.

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
Have you tried to order GCMS notes online? You can get an update about your status through applying for GCMS notes through CIC.

Reactions: km119

km119

Jul 14, 2019
What is gcms and how to get it? Can you share some links pls.
I am not a canadian citizen, nor do I have a lawyer. Can I still apply for this GCMS?

km119

Jul 14, 2019
I guess I cannot request it. The website says-
To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

S Chan

Jan 2, 2018
Hi
I applied for permanent residence in 2016
Got a letter saying my husband who is a Canadian citizen is not eligible to sponsor me.
My application went to humanitarian and compassionate.
I got an email saying that I don’t meet the criteria.
How do I go about applying again
I miss my husband and wants to be with him .