+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I applied for pr I gave my biometric on February 25 and status appears in my Gc account
Biometric number
00************
Date of biometric enrollment
2020***********
Expiry date
20*********
I don’t understand what it means and what’s the next step please I need your advice
Nothing to do. Your bio-metric will be updated in your profile and after that, just wait for PPR email.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
No I meant, if I change the primary NOC to my existing job as it matches with the lead statement of the NOC code, will IRCC look at the other NOC codes mentioned in my profile for which I am claiming points?
Yes, they will. to complete the work experience.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Can anyone help me with
I m also confused about my application status I submitted my application as a federal skilled trade Worker on November 8th 2019 from inside Canada . One month After it was showing medical updated. It Is 4.5 months; how long I have to wait? Till now there is not any correspondence. just showing same following message for the last 2 months
We r reviewing your medical exam;
We don’t need any additional documents
we don’t need your interview
We don’t need you fingerprint; we will let you know if this changes
We have not started your background check yet
Thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Can anyone help me with
I m also confused about my application status I submitted my application as a federal skilled trade Worker on November 8th 2019 from inside Canada . One month After it was showing medical updated. It Is 4.5 months; how long I have to wait? Till now there is not any correspondence. just showing same following message for the last 2 months
We r reviewing your medical exam;
We don’t need any additional documents
we don’t need your interview
We don’t need you fingerprint; we will let you know if this changes
We have not started your background check yet
Thank you
It takes time for a FSTP application to get approved. After completing six months, you can request for an update through a web-form

Reactions: Avleen sahota

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
There's another question at the bottom, just answer yes, if you've identified all immediate family members. This question appeared for me as well.
Thanks _ladyj, I did that initially but the form still showed incomplete. After couple of move and back, it is showing complete now.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
If I ace my celpip in the coming sunday, I should have a 478 CRS score, what's my chance, the cut-off score seems creeping up really fast lately.

Also, I would like to ask if I can get any province nomination(preferablely Ontario) if I am a Software Engineer? information seems scant on this topic.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I had given biometric for my visit visa last year, will it be valid for the express entry also or I have to give it again.
Check the last paragraph out - "Permanent residence applicants"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

Permanent residence applicants
You’ll need to give your biometrics and pay the fee each time you apply, even if you gave your biometrics in the past for another application.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I had given biometric for my visit visa last year, will it be valid for the express entry also or I have to give it again.
it is said that biometrics are valid for ten years. I don’t think you need to give your biometric again.
As for me I gave my biometric for work permit year ago and then Later applied for express entry they didn’t ask me to give it again.

RUDE_ASH

Mar 19, 2020
Hi All,

I will appreciate if you can answer my below questions:

I have three jobs in total. Out of which only one job (current job) adds to my crs score. The previous two jobs doesn’t qualify to increase my crs score.
My question is “CAN I REMOVE THOSE TWO JOBS FROM EE PROFILE’s work history ”. If I remove these two jobs from the work history then where should I disclose these in my profile or application? Please advise ASAP.

darkwalker

Mar 22, 2020
Hello,

I would like to ask you guys about your opinion to apply for Express Entry.

I had my IELTS scheduled for 13th March 2020. But due to the corona outbreak, the exam was cancelled and I will receive a full refund. These days no one knows when it will be possible to sit a new exam. And that causes me worry - as my birthday is coming next week and I will turn 35, I am about to lose some CRS points.
Today I have read an official statement from IRCC:

"If you’re missing documents necessary for the completeness check because of disruptions related to the novel coronavirus (COVID 19), you can still submit your application.
  • You must submit a letter explaining the reason why you’re missing documents. Your application will be held until further notice."
So what do you think? If I can provide a proof (send a letter supported my situation) that I couldn’t take the IELTS, can I still apply for EE even without IELTS? I mean to apply for EE with the low IELTS bands like 6 for each section, and during the year I hopefully will be able to take the test and provide real marks.

Thanks

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
“Deadline for responding to an ITA
Upon receipt of an ITA, a candidate has 60 calendar days to do one of the following:

- Submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) in their online account. This includes providing all supporting documentation up front.

-Decline the ITA in their online account”

As the CIC website states that there are 60 days to submit the application after receiving ITA but somehow mine is 90 days. Is it strange or because of Covid-19?

prasur

Mar 24, 2020
A query on adding education history while creating EE profile.

I have graduated in a 5 year integrated course with the degree, Master of Science (M.Sc). Its a direct M.Sc degree - so there is no dual degree or Bachelor's degree awarded separately. It is just a single degree certificate and a single period of study from 2009 to 2014.

I got the ECA done by WES and the report says, Bachelor's Degree and post graduate diploma (one year) for the single credential that I have.

When it comes to adding Education history while creating the the EE profile, how do I add this correctly and make sure I do not miss out on points?

Which of the following options should I follow? Option 1 (one entry) or 2 (two entries)

Option# EntriesLevel of EducationPeriod of StudyLevel of Education ( Canadian equivalent )
1.1.Master's degree2009-2014Bachelor's Degree
Master's degree
Master's degree
2009-2014
2009-2014
Bachelor's Degree
One year program

Or is there a different way in which I should add the education history? Please advice.