+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hey! I am applying for PR under CEC stream. I have been living in Canada since I was 16 years old (for almost 5 years now). After filling in the details post ITA I got the document list but their is no slot for PCC. Not sure why? Please help!

jsjagday

Mar 6, 2020
hello everyone
just wondering , do we need to submit police clearance certificate and medical before application submission or after getting approval from immigration????

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, please I studied Biomedical Technology but has 2.5 years work experience as an administrative manager. Will this be a problem?
Also, how do I proof work experience, is it just by a reference letter or there are other things I need to provide. Cos I was being paid in cash (things we see in my country? And do I still need to be working when I submit my profile for express entry?

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, need some assistance. I received my ITA. My husband I got all our documents ready before hand however one of our police certificates has expired in March. Now that all the government offices are closed in our country, should we upload the expired certificates with a letter of explanation that we will upload them as soon as the offices open (on ground or online) and process our request?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
after you get your ITA
Yes we always need to provide medical and police checks before submission of express entry application after you got your ITA. All these documents come in required eligibility criteria so we have to provide them to complete our application for further process

Bk2019

May 14, 2019
hi
what is the latest CRS score for express entry: federal skilled worker going on currently. and where can i check the crs scores.

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
I recently got approved with my validated job offer from Quebec in Montreal.Can I apply for express entry and claim points for this validated job offer?

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
You can immigrate to Canada through Express Entry system. It is one of the quite simple and easy processes which become more popular these days. You can apply for Canada visa through online mode. It is not confused as you seem it like. The necessary steps under Express entry system are mentioned in given below:
• First, Complete your ECA (Educational credential assessment) which tells that if your education is equivalent to Canadian Standards or not.
• Next is to attempt IELTS exam which check your proficiency level in English language. A minimum 6 band you need to score to become eligible for Canada Express entry.
• Now, Create you profile under Express Entry system with all required information with respect to your age, education, work experience, IELTS score and adaptability to Canada labor market.
• Receive an Invitation to apply (with or without PNP)
• File application for permanent residence.
Hence, these are steps which you need to fulfill to carry out the process of Express Entry. To be eligible, you must attain at least 67 immigration points out of 100. It takes at least 6 months to process you visa application while it may vary from application to application. All you need is to submit accurate and appropriate information for fast immigration process.
Hope, this Helps!

Gizmo2018

Oct 21, 2018
Hello house
Please I need your advice. I have written IELTS exam and got CLB 9 with speaking 7.5 listening 8 reading 7 writing 7. I have a master's in biotechnology and My ECA is out without any problems. my wife's ECA is delaying thought she only has a diploma in business administration and is not adding significant points to our EE points but that's not the issue
But the issue is our IELTS will be two years in October 2020. So if we don't apply now we may have to write another IELTS in October with no guarantee of getting high scores again. I am thinking of creating an EE profile for myself first as all my documents are ready now but again the idea of moving to Canada is for better life for our kids. So it will not make sense for me to go without the kids. Please what should l do?

RichaC

Apr 18, 2020
Hello friends,
I am planning to apply for Canada PR in express entry, but there are so many forums and website with different information and got confused.
Can someone tell me, what is the current minimum points for getting a visa out of 1200?

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,

Can some one help me how to get Canadian police clearance. I am currently in India right now and I received my ITA in last draw but I stayed in Canada for 5 years and need to apply for PCC can somebody help please