+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi,
Congratulations on the steps you have already taken. With regards to your first question, you can send the FBI copy to IRCC. You do not need to print it, just upload it with your other documents. It comes in black and white already, there's no color copy. With regards to your second question, he can get his medical done there, as long as the doctor is approved by IRCC and has eMedical availability. There's no need to wait until he returns and risk not meeting the deadline, as they do not give you extra time to submit the profile.
URGENT

Can you help me ? While trying to pay and submit the application, my page ran out of time and I was logged out, now I cannot see anything on my application. I haven't paid the fees, neither can I see "continue application". What happened, I don't understand anything!!!

Can someone let me know what can be done next ??

Thanks,
Neha

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Can someone help me ? While trying to pay and submit the application, my page ran out of time and I was logged out, now I cannot see anything on my application. I haven't paid the fees, neither can I see "continue application" when I log in. What happened, I don't understand anything!!!

Can someone let me know what can be done next ??

Thanks,
Neha

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello Neha,

I don't feel a new PCC is required just because you traveled to India in January. If I am not mistaken an Indian PCC is valid for 6 months (please confirm online). As long as it's not expired, you should be good. You can check the below thread as well. Since you were in India for less than 6 months when you traveled, new Indian PCC isn't required.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/validity-of-indian-police-clearance-certificate-is-this-true.610036/

Best Wishes,
Zaid.
Hi,

This is related to Job role and responsibility :

Please let me know, does an applicant get ADR because the employment offer letter doesn't have job roles and responsibilities ? My India experience letter doesn't have it and US has it, however, I am claiming points for both employments. Can someone highlight this ? My employer has denied mentioning it and I do not have any clue what to do ? Should I proactively arrange it from my Manager and upload it on web form ?

Thanks,

Feb 17, 2020
Hello All,

I have confusion on this question of PR POINT CALCULATOR
4) What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate o
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

1. I have completed Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering in India, which is assed by WES & ECA Bachelor degree (4 Years)
2. I have completed Ontario College Diploma (2 years ) in computer system technician in Ontario, Canada.

Which Option I should Select in 4) What is your level of education? => Two or More Cerfitifacte, Diplomas, or Degree.

Thanks In Advance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please let me know, does an applicant get ADR because the employment offer letter doesn't have job roles and responsibilities ?
If you're lucky then yes. They can refuse a file if they are not satisfied with job reference letters. Ideally, they would send an ADR but it doesn't seem to happen in all cases.
I am claiming points for both employments
Should I proactively arrange it from my Manager and upload it on web form ?
If you're claiming points then Yes. Do it as soon as possible.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
If you're lucky then yes. They can refuse a file if they are not satisfied with job reference letters. Ideally, they would send an ADR but it doesn't seem to happen in all cases.

If you're claiming points then Yes. Do it as soon as possible.
Okay, so my major experience is in US for 3.5 years and 3.5 in India. For US , I have letters as requested by CIC. I am PNP nominated with points above 1000. Will it still matter for me to submit job roles and responsibilities if the VO officer doesn't consider India work ex ?

My spouse also has the same issue!

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay, so my major experience is in US for 3.5 years and 3.5 in India. For US , I have letters as requested by CIC. I am PNP nominated with points above 1000. Will it still matter for me to submit job roles and responsibilities if the VO officer doesn't consider India work ex ?

My spouse also has the same issue!

Thanks
CRS score maxes out at 3 years of experience. I'm not sure if you needed to show 7 years for PNP nomination. If the experience was not relevant to points you could have simply moved it to personal history and it wouldn't have mattered. In this case if India experience may not cause of loss of points so you are probably alright but any deficiency in documentation is likely to put file in Review Required and hence a long(ish) processing time. You should probably order GCMS notes if you are at 4+ month mark from AOR.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
CRS score maxes out at 3 years of experience. I'm not sure if you needed to show 7 years for PNP nomination. If the experience was not relevant to points you could have simply moved it to personal history and it wouldn't have mattered. In this case if India experience may not cause of loss of points so you are probably alright but any deficiency in documentation is likely to put file in Review Required and hence a long(ish) processing time. You should probably order GCMS notes if you are at 4+ month mark from AOR.
You are right, I did a mistake by keeping it under work history. Same happened with my spouse, he has added his work experience under work history for which no points are added.
I have submitted my application last week. However, I am worried on the job R & R now. My ex-employer from India has refused to provide me this letter and now I am unsure how do I write this story in my LOE which I plan to attach in the web form for additional documents.

valensalis

Jul 30, 2011
Can I submit my application to the pool basis my documentation and then later update it when I have the IELTS score for my spouse? Does it allow to modify or update the file?

Feb 18, 2020
hai frnds,
I had completed B,sc (chemistry), Msc (biochemistry), B.ed (physical science). i like to immigrate canda, but no working experience(fresher). Is it possible for me to reach canada with my family. Can you help me guyzz....

Gajjar

Feb 10, 2014
Hello all, I have 8 years experience in NOC -2134, (Chemical engineering) and my CRS score is 380. My application is in express entry pool. Anybody with NOC 2134, who have received ITA or application in is pool?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

I received an email from the Canada immigration regarding the change ofproof of funds and asked to update it in my EE profile.
How to check and update the funds?

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I need a help and few suggestions. I want to apply for Candian PR. My profile is as following:
I have completed bachelor of science (3years) from panjab university chandigarh.
My age is 23
I have 2 years of experience as a aquaculture manager from fish farm.
Currently i am pursuing my b.ed from panjab university and post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU through distant learning.
My ielts score in general exam is 7,8.5,8.5,7.5
My crs score is 449 with this profile. I want to know how could i boost my score? And are there chances that i could apply for PNP nomination.

Reactions: Abdulmuhmin1412