+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, i am residing in KSA from 2017 MARCH , until that time i was in INDIA. What is the process to apply for PCC of INDIA from KSA -RIYADH. Do i need to travel or can get it from the indian embassy over here?

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends,

I am new here and seeking your advice on express entry profile submission.

Is there anyone who submitted their own profile self? I am looking for someone who can help me to submit the profile online.

I don't prefer to go with consultants as their charges are a bit high for profile submission only. Pls, share your experience as well, thanks.

Reactions: Abdulmuhmin1412

Padremarc

Feb 26, 2020
I am wanting to help a friend with the financial part of the process! How can I assist in this matter? Can I provide proof of funds? What other money other than the two fees here would O need to provide? I am hoping to provide his food and lodging until he finds a job and can support himself!

Padremarc

Feb 26, 2020
Other than these two fees what other costs are required as we had talked to a lawyer and they had a $2500 retainer fee? Is that also required or can one process all this without any lawyer?

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
hai frnds,
I had completed B,sc (chemistry), Msc (biochemistry), B.ed (physical science). i like to immigrate canda, but no working experience(fresher). Is it possible for me to reach canada with my family. Can you help me guyzz....
Nope. One year minimum work experience in categories 0, A, B. Find you NOC, take IELTS. get ECA....

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Can anyone please help me.
WES have sent the the email and courier to my university to varify my marksheets and degrees. Now WES wants a written response from University.

Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.?
Please help me

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone please help me.
WES have sent the the email and courier to my university to varify my marksheets and degrees. Now WES wants a written response from University.

Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.?
Please help me
As far as I know WES has changed its India policy. Universities should directly send transcripts to WES and students are not supposed to send them.
I understand WES sends mail but why would WES send a courier to your University?

"Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.? "
First ask your University to respond through email. But who in your University will respond? Who's the designated person to respond to WES about you on University's behalf? Have you talked to your University people yet?

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
Hello all, I have 8 years experience in NOC -2134, (Chemical engineering) and my CRS score is 380. My application is in express entry pool. Anybody with NOC 2134, who have received ITA or application in is pool?
Try to get past 400 you might have a chance for PNP.

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Friends,

I am new here and seeking your advice on express entry profile submission.

Is there anyone who submitted their own profile self? I am looking for someone who can help me to submit the profile online.

I don't prefer to go with consultants as their charges are a bit high for profile submission only. Pls, share your experience as well, thanks.
You can create EE profile on your own without mistakes by doing proper research about each & every aspect of the profile in this forum & on the Internet.
If you get ITA then first ask a consultant whether it's correct or not. If the consultant says yes, then accept the ITA and pay the consultant requisite amount. At some point you have to spend money on this process. If your EE profile is wrong but u accepted the ITA , it might result in misrepresentation. I am not saying consultants know better. There are so many who don't know a thing but you have to find a good one who's aware of the process.
If you still don't wish to pay a dime to the Consultants, then do some thorough research in this forum. You would be surprised as to how much information is available here.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi, all.

I am almost finished with my PR application. However, I do not want to pay the RPRF upfront (Right for Permanent Residency Fee)! But whenever I proceed to sign, transmit and pay, it requires me to pay the full sum (including the RPRF), I can't find where can I indicate I'm only paying the mandatory submission fees. I do know that RPRF can be paid until the PR is approved, but just can't find where to choose not to pay during submission...

eidolon_sh

Mar 2, 2020
hello! could anyone tell me how can i make payment to the WES for my ECA from nepal. apparently it is difficult to send money to canada from nepal.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
As far as I know WES has changed its India policy. Universities should directly send transcripts to WES and students are not supposed to send them.
I understand WES sends mail but why would WES send a courier to your University?

"Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.? "
First ask your University to respond through email. But who in your University will respond? Who's the designated person to respond to WES about you on University's behalf? Have you talked to your University people yet?
Its the department who deals with the examination. I normally make my request at reception of examination department through a written application plus their required fees.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi,

I know question related to PCC and Medical may have been asked several times, however, I would really appreciate if someone can clear my doubts.

I stay in USA and my husband is a primary applicant. From past 3 weeks he is on a business tour in India. Before he left USA, we got the PCC clearance certificate from Indian Consulate and fingerprinting sent to FBI, received the clearance certificate within an hour. Now my doubts are:

1) For Police Certificate in USA : Can the same FBI electronic letter( pdf copy) in black and white ink be uploaded in the PR application?
Somewhere, I read PCC should be scanned in color.

2) For Medical Exam : Can he give his medical exam in India instead of USA ? He wont be coming to US for 2 more weeks and our application submission deadline is nearing.

Any leads on the above question is highly appreciated.
Hi,

Did you get the answer for your first question?