+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sushil ror

Aug 9, 2019
Hello All,

Is pnp good option rather then express entry PR.
What the criteria for pnp. Through pnp how many months live in thar province. What the job opportunities there?
Can someone help me
Thanks
Sushil

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
  1. My spouse is not claiming any points for work experience. But under work history, I selected option yes and submitted the work experience documents ( non Canadian exp) for my spouse. Will this affect the application or timeline ?

mansoor123

Jul 1, 2019
So i am registering on the online Job Bank after submitting my Express Entry profile. It asks for a Job seeker validation code..where can i find this

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
Just Beginning the process to Gather documents for my EE Profile.

Ive been in Canada 12 months through IEC working full time in NOC Class B. Hoping to get PR through CEC program.

The CRS tool if everything is correct will hopefully give me 484 points. I see the recent cut off was 455. Would I expect a long wait for ITA? Once I'm in the pool and a cut off was a Similar amount would I get an ITA first time round?

Also, can I use the same Police certs I used 12 Months ago for my IEC visa for the PR application?

Thanks for any assistance.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Just Beginning the process to Gather documents for my EE Profile.

Ive been in Canada 12 months through IEC working full time in NOC Class B. Hoping to get PR through CEC program.

The CRS tool if everything is correct will hopefully give me 484 points. I see the recent cut off was 455. Would I expect a long wait for ITA? Once I'm in the pool and a cut off was a Similar amount would I get an ITA first time round?

Also, can I use the same Police certs I used 12 Months ago for my IEC visa for the PR application?

Thanks for any assistance.
Yes, you get invited immediately if you're above the cut-off in the nearest round of invitations.

Regarding PCCs, here's an extract from the IRCC webpage:

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:
  • must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
  1. My spouse is not claiming any points for work experience. But under work history, I selected option yes and submitted the work experience documents ( non Canadian exp) for my spouse. Will this affect the application or timeline ?

No, it wont affect because spouse work experience details are not verified until Canadian work experience.

needhelp09

May 2, 2019
What is your graduation date? Ceremony? I put the date my results came out.
Hi,
I have the same doubt regarding my education history end date. My degree certificate mentioned that I was certified the degree on completion of my exam in March but the certificate was issued in May. So do I mention the end date as March or May?

lovelytonu

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone

I have submitted my express entry profile and I am an applicant in the pool, I have fulfilled the requirements of FSW and my profile is in the pool and my profile is showing my CRS score and profile summary with my Express entry profile no:
But the problem is I have not received any message in the message box, it's saying no message. so I have not received any letter confirming my submission and I did not receive any job seekers validation code. I have submitted my profile a few days ago.
What can I do now?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance

mansoor123

Jul 1, 2019
Hello everyone

I have submitted my express entry profile and I am an applicant in the pool, I have fulfilled the requirements of FSW and my profile is in the pool and my profile is showing my CRS score and profile summary with my Express entry profile no:
But the problem is I have not received any message in the message box, it's saying no message. so I have not received any letter confirming my submission and I did not receive any job seekers validation code. I have submitted my profile a few days ago.
What can I do now?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance
Yes i have the same issue i havent received the letter too.