+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

lovelytonu

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you i found it on the same link.. however i haven't received any message yet with any pdf document. How long do we wait for the message typically?
Thank you very much for your reply and I have not received any message in my inbox so I have nothing to download or click.
Do you have any idea how long do I have to wait for the message?

Or what shall I do now?

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Question regarding proof of funds
My mother gave me the amount through cross cheques and a gift deed is made. Now my bank statement is showing only the cheque number but not her account number. Do I have to provide cheque copies in this case ? I already have deposited the cheques and I dont have copies now. What should I do in this case
Plz help.

mansoor123

Jul 1, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply and I have not received any message in my inbox so I have nothing to download or click.
Do you have any idea how long do I have to wait for the message?

Or what shall I do now?
I just received the messages. It took exact 24 hrs.

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
I contacted my previous employer to get a job confirmation letter from them . They are the biggest bank in the Republic of Ireland - Allied Irish Banks.

They replied to advise they do not provide this due to company policy to state officially Salary or job duties, but could only provide a refrence letter.

Will a refrence suffice? I can provide paystub etc and I read of people providing explanation letters for this instance?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
What is your graduation date? Ceremony? I put the date my results came out.
Hey @uppperkut,
Nobody seem to reply me whenever I post something on this thread,could you please tell me what eligibility met but to be confirmed by visa officer means???
Im an FSW-O, just called IRCC and they told me Ive passed medicals and Criminality ,ss would start once the eligibility is confirmed.
TIA

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hey @uppperkut,
Nobody seem to reply me whenever I post something on this thread,could you please tell me what eligibility met but to be confirmed by visa officer means???
Im an FSW-O, just called IRCC and they told me Ive passed medicals and Criminality ,ss would start once the eligibility is confirmed.
TIA
Best person to answer this is @legalfalcon, you can ask him directly in his thread.

crude101

Oct 23, 2015
Hi. We revoked our prs because we could not stay there and had to go back to home country. Now we are reapplying with new applications. My question is that will we get new SIN numbers or will the old one be applicable?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
He probably gets tons of messages, which is why I would post on his thread.
Hi, he replied.Could you tell me what does it mean??I've been invited by some employer in BC to apply for a particular post,considering I'm yet to get my PR visa approved, I dont think my resume would be considered.
This is what the email from Jobbank says:

SJP Enterprises Ltd.

invites you to view their job posting and apply for the following position

Assistant Manager - Retail
(job posting 1256080)

in

Burnaby, BC

Reactions: eluchay12

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi, he replied.Could you tell me what does it mean??I've been invited by some employer in BC to apply for a particular post,considering I'm yet to get my PR visa approved, I dont think my resume would be considered.
This is what the email from Jobbank says:

SJP Enterprises Ltd.

invites you to view their job posting and apply for the following position

Assistant Manager - Retail
(job posting 1256080)

in

Burnaby, BC
I don't know, never really cared much about the job bank.

Since you're application is in progress, I wouldn't worry about it. You either need a PR or work permit to work in Canada.

needhelp09

May 2, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering for the question in PR application, how much money are you bringing to Canada. I had kept $12,700 but one of my friend suggested to put it as $13,000 in case it increases in the future. Since I have already kept that amount in my express entry profile I do not want to change it in the PR application. If the minimum amt is increased in the future before I receive my PR card, will my application be rejected or it is exempted as I had applied before the new amount was enforced.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi,
I was wondering for the question in PR application, how much money are you bringing to Canada. I had kept $12,700 but one of my friend suggested to put it as $13,000 in case it increases in the future. Since I have already kept that amount in my express entry profile I do not want to change it in the PR application. If the minimum amt is increased in the future before I receive my PR card, will my application be rejected or it is exempted as I had applied before the new amount was enforced.
Did you submit your application and get AOR?

needhelp09

May 2, 2019
Did you submit your application and get AOR?
No I haven't yet. WIll submit it for sure by Saturday and pay for it. I am really cautious so been just cross-checking with people and making sure I am not making silly mistakes. This question came across today when one of my friend was checking the information I had filled. So just wanted to know what the forum thinks as she was saying it is advisable to put more amount - but I don't want to (not because I do not have the funds just do not want to change too many things from the express entry application - not sure if they will even cross-check with it as it does not change my CRS scores)