+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

needhelp09

May 2, 2019
Since there has been no reply to the doubt I had. I'm guessing it shouldn't matter if there is a discrepancy between the EE application and PR application as long as POF meets the minimum requirement for a single person....

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Since there has been no reply to the doubt I had. I'm guessing it shouldn't matter if there is a discrepancy between the EE application and PR application as long as POF meets the minimum requirement for a single person....
Sorry missed your reply earlier.

Changes that don't affect CRS are fine, otherwise they wouldn't have made the fields editable. It's not like they're trying to trap you after you filled in the profile the first time. If something needs explanation, you mention it in the LOE. Increasing funds does not really need any explanation. The more the merrier!

needhelp09

May 2, 2019
Sorry missed your reply earlier.

Changes that don't affect CRS are fine, otherwise they wouldn't have made the fields editable. It's not like they're trying to trap you after you filled in the profile the first time. If something needs explanation, you mention it in the LOE. Increasing funds does not really need any explanation. The more the merrier!
Thank you! Just needed the reassurance of what I am filling is right and you seem to always give a valid explanation.

Reactions: uppperkut

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering for the question in PR application, how much money are you bringing to Canada. I had kept $12,700 but one of my friend suggested to put it as $13,000 in case it increases in the future. Since I have already kept that amount in my express entry profile I do not want to change it in the PR application. If the minimum amt is increased in the future before I receive my PR card, will my application be rejected or it is exempted as I had applied before the new amount was enforced.
It's fine with the same. If it is just for just backup then only go ahead. Otherwise it hardly matters. They won't catch you for that.

Reactions: needhelp09

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If I do a distance learning program from a Canadian university, it is valid for PR purpose?
Thanks

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Team,
Need an assistance... I completed my Express Entry Profile on 6th September and submitted the same as well..So when approximately can i expect to be included in Draw... as in is it possible that i can get invitation in Next draw or is there any time period before i get invited?

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
I Have paid for WES and have a refrence number for both me and my spouse.

Can I submit a profile without hearing back from WES? Assuming my credentials are the Canadian equivalent.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Team,
Need an assistance... I completed my Express Entry Profile on 6th September and submitted the same as well..So when approximately can i expect to be included in Draw... as in is it possible that i can get invitation in Next draw or is there any time period before i get invited?
If you have points higher than the cut-off score, you will be selected immediately. If you score is exactly the same as the cut-off, they will pick whoever created their profile first.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
If I do a distance learning program from a Canadian university, it is valid for PR purpose?
Thanks
Check the link in my signature, and CTRL+F to go the education section.

In cases where an applicant’s background information suggests that a Canadian education credential may have been obtained via distance learning either abroad or while present in Canada, it is at the officer’s discretion to request for supporting documentation.
  • If it is determined that the applicant obtained more than 50 percent of their education via distance learning, the applicant should not be awarded additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for having a Canadian education credential. If the reduction in CRS points results in the applicant having a score below the minimum CRS, the application should be refused per A11.2.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Team,
You can get invitation for the draw once you qualify the eligibility check and score relevant points as per the Comprehensive Ranking System i.e. CRS.

Moreover, Express Entry draws are held on approximately fortnightly basis wherein they take out the relevant scores accepted and invitations issued in that particular draw. You need to updated with such draws.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
You can get invitation for the draw once you qualify the eligibility check and score relevant points as per the Comprehensive Ranking System i.e. CRS.

Moreover, Express Entry draws are held on approximately fortnightly basis wherein they take out the relevant scores accepted and invitations issued in that particular draw. You need to updated with such draws.
Thank you so so much for explaining.