+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Does anyone have idea about MPNP EOI ranking point grid factor 5 adaptability. As per rule, we can consider max 500 points for factor 5. So what if we want to consider both close relative and close friend in mannitoba, will they both have to submit a settlement plan or only close relative? Thoughts shall be appreciated.
The MPNP EOI factor 5 mentions friend or relative, as per the statement it is only one of them who could sponsor the visa. So both the things, I think, can't be availed at same point of time.

Reactions: Jenish Vaghasiya

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Anyone got PR without showing the the work experience of Spouse in Work History, instead showing it in the Personal History after ITA and by giving 'No' in spouse experience while creating EE profile

Your suggestion will be very helpful. We are updating our profile. So don't wanna make any mistake.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi all,

Anyone got PR without showing the the work experience of Spouse in Work History, instead showing it in the Personal History after ITA and by giving 'No' in spouse experience while creating EE profile

Your suggestion will be very helpful. We are updating our profile. So don't wanna make any mistake.
Lots of people. Including myself.

You don't get any points for your spouse's foreign work experience (Canadian experience is different, you do get points), so there's no point to including it in work history and then having to submit all the documents.

If you are getting points for Canadian work, then you obviously have to submit proof.

Reactions: Rubesh04

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lots of people. Including myself.

You don't get any points for your spouse's foreign work experience (Canadian experience is different, you do get points), so there's no point to including it in work history and then having to submit all the documents.

If you are getting points for Canadian work, then you obviously have to submit proof.
Got it :) Thanks a lot for the update :)

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi All,

A friend has been trying to create his EE profile for a while now, and all effort has ended ineligible. The details are stated below;

Education: Masters
Language: L 7.5, R 7, S 7.5, W 6.5
Work Experience: 4 years
POF:12,700 - 13,000
NOC: 4214 (Early Childhood Educator and Assistant)
Single Applicant.

Does he need to include his first degree B.Sc when creating profile?

Please, someone should assist to see where he is getting it wrong.

Thank you.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello

I have an old application that was not in the pool and was rejected. I listed my old job in a different NOC which I later found incorrect. I have a new application in the pool but want to change a few information to correct it. Will it affect acceptance and will they question me about the old application which will expire on Aug 12.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello

I have an old application that was not in the pool and was rejected. I listed my old job in a different NOC which I later found incorrect. I have a new application in the pool but want to change a few information to correct it. Will it affect acceptance and will they question me about the old application which will expire on Aug 12.
No, it won't affect a new application.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi All,

A friend has been trying to create his EE profile for a while now, and all effort has ended ineligible. The details are stated below;

Education: Masters
Language: L 7.5, R 7, S 7.5, W 6.5
Work Experience: 4 years
POF:12,700 - 13,000
NOC: 4214 (Early Childhood Educator and Assistant)
Single Applicant.

Does he need to include his first degree B.Sc when creating profile?

Please, someone should assist to see where he is getting it wrong.

Thank you.
Some one should please assist and help look into possible reason(s) for inability to create an eligible profile. Any suggestion(s) would be welcomed, as i have also tried but profile turned out ineligible as well.

He evaluated his highest qualification with IQAS.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Some one should please assist and help look into possible reason(s) for inability to create an eligible profile. Any suggestion(s) would be welcomed, as i have also tried but profile turned out ineligible as well.

He evaluated his highest qualification with IQAS.
He has eventually been able to create his EE profile.

Thanks

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi Team

I need advise.

My PR application is in progress since January 2019.

I got married in May 2019.

Now I need to submit docs for my spouse till 10 August 2019.

Question:
"She has done masters degree. She has degree certificate of masters degree. She has consolidated marksheet for her bachelors degree. But she doesn't have bachelor degree certificate. She didn't collect it from university. Will this create a problem? We have all other documents."

Kindly guide. I am bit concerned for this.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hello members,
You would have come across these question lot many times. Jus wanna confirm again.

I am a secondary applicant and i dont have canadian work history.

Is it advisable to add my work details in the Work History section? or should i give No in the EE profile for Spouse work history and mention the details in the Personal History.

Will they consider it has misinterpretation if we mention it in personal history

Seniors and PR holders, please advice which is the smooth process
The foreign experience of spouse or the secondary applicant is taken into consideration under the Express Entry Program. It would aid in adding your points as per the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in the system. So it would be beneficial to show your foreign experience.

Arun Ramesh

Jul 23, 2019
Hai I m arun,
I just want to ask that I submitted my application for express entry in Canada. I m having only secondary college (puc) but my agency asking for transcript certificate for that to submit in WES.
Whether transcript still required for secondary education?

Thank you.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi Team

I need advise.

My PR application is in progress since January 2019.

I got married in May 2019.

Now I need to submit docs for my spouse till 10 August 2019.

Question:
"She has done masters degree. She has degree certificate of masters degree. She has consolidated marksheet for her bachelors degree. But she doesn't have bachelor degree certificate. She didn't collect it from university. Will this create a problem? We have all other documents."

Kindly guide. I am bit concerned for this.

Thanks in advance.
It's not mandatory to submit an ECA for your spouse - you simply won't get any points for her education if you don't submit an ECA.

Reactions: milin4ever

ramya priya

Jan 19, 2019
It's not mandatory to submit an ECA for your spouse - you simply won't get any points for her education if you don't submit an ECA.
Hi,

I am dependent and we are not claiming points for my Bachelor degree. But regarding this question "Has X finished high school or any higher education" in EE profile what should be filled?
- Should I give my 10th, 12th details or say it as a No and mention it in Personal History

Please suggest!

Dil12

Jul 24, 2019
My crs score is 459
Cut off for july 24 ,2019 is 459
And i submitted the file on may 21, 2019
My friend who submitted the file last week also had 459 points
She got the invite
Is there anything i have to worry about?
Thank you