+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

BaliAshmita

Jun 22, 2019
I see this question a lot online. should I get an immigration consultant to apply? well, it depends.
check out the video on youtube by TheBestPlaceOnEarth, it is called "Should you get an immigration consultant or apply on your own?"
it also tells you how to spot scams and frauds if you choose to have a consultant.

Bitiblacq

Jul 18, 2019
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Bitiblacq

Jul 18, 2019
An IELTS/ENGLISH BASE/FRENCH BASE EXam is first, secondly a certificate evaluation is needed. And thirdlt get ranked in the CRS, THEN APPLY ONLINE

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there, i have couple of questions about the documents needs to be uploaded for ITA, Currently i am in US and origin from India

1. how recent the documents must be ? for example i have FBI documents and India PCC from dated 26th April on it, will that be okay if upload the documents now?
2. I am currently working as User Interface Developer which comes under NOC 2173 Software Engineers category, now for experience letter the NOC number should be on the letter?

much appreciate your time.
Taking your questions, following are the answers to your questions for Canada PR Visa:

1) Documents should be as latest as possible due to the reason that it exhibits your current situation. As far as PCC goes it has a validity of an year. So presuming it is 26 April 2019, it is still valid for your visa.

2) As far as I know, no NOC isn't compulsory to be mentioned in the experience letter.

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello members,
You would have come across these question lot many times. Jus wanna confirm again.

I am a secondary applicant and i dont have canadian work history.

Is it advisable to add my work details in the Work History section? or should i give No in the EE profile for Spouse work history and mention the details in the Personal History.

Will they consider it has misinterpretation if we mention it in personal history

Seniors and PR holders, please advice which is the smooth process

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi guys,

Does anyone have idea about MPNP EOI ranking point grid factor 5 adaptability. As per rule, we can consider max 500 points for factor 5. So what if we want to consider both close relative and close friend in mannitoba, will they both have to submit a settlement plan or only close relative? Thoughts shall be appreciated.

Reactions: justinarevalo

justinarevalo

Jul 19, 2019
I'm planning to migrate to Canada through express entry and been searching how is the application process and this website is very helpful and has helped me a lot to get my application started. Kudos to the canadavisa team and the members who regularly engage here. Aside from reading here, I find it very helpful to look for visuals and of all the videos I've watched I think this one is the best. The guy explains the process thoroughly and very simple language which is easy to understand. I am currently reviewing for my IELTS and I hope to get a band 8.0. For those who pass ielts, can anyone please give some tips how to get good score in ielts? Also, I've computed for my CRS Score and I got around 430, Is this a decent score to get an ITA? and how much money is enough to apply for PR and land in Canada? and my last question is it easier to get an medical field job in Vancouver? I am all set on this journey I know it's a bit tedious but I am putting all my effort to achieve my dream.

Last edited:

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Does anyone have idea about MPNP EOI ranking point grid factor 5 adaptability. As per rule, we can consider max 500 points for factor 5. So what if we want to consider both close relative and close friend in mannitoba, will they both have to submit a settlement plan or only close relative? Thoughts shall be appreciated.
The MPNP EOI factor 5 mentions friend or relative, as per the statement it is only one of them who could sponsor the visa. So both the things, I think, can't be availed at same point of time.

Reactions: Jenish Vaghasiya

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Anyone got PR without showing the the work experience of Spouse in Work History, instead showing it in the Personal History after ITA and by giving 'No' in spouse experience while creating EE profile

Your suggestion will be very helpful. We are updating our profile. So don't wanna make any mistake.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi all,

Anyone got PR without showing the the work experience of Spouse in Work History, instead showing it in the Personal History after ITA and by giving 'No' in spouse experience while creating EE profile

Your suggestion will be very helpful. We are updating our profile. So don't wanna make any mistake.
Lots of people. Including myself.

You don't get any points for your spouse's foreign work experience (Canadian experience is different, you do get points), so there's no point to including it in work history and then having to submit all the documents.

If you are getting points for Canadian work, then you obviously have to submit proof.

Reactions: Rubesh04

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lots of people. Including myself.

You don't get any points for your spouse's foreign work experience (Canadian experience is different, you do get points), so there's no point to including it in work history and then having to submit all the documents.

If you are getting points for Canadian work, then you obviously have to submit proof.
Got it :) Thanks a lot for the update :)

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hi All,

A friend has been trying to create his EE profile for a while now, and all effort has ended ineligible. The details are stated below;

Education: Masters
Language: L 7.5, R 7, S 7.5, W 6.5
Work Experience: 4 years
POF:12,700 - 13,000
NOC: 4214 (Early Childhood Educator and Assistant)
Single Applicant.

Does he need to include his first degree B.Sc when creating profile?

Please, someone should assist to see where he is getting it wrong.

Thank you.