+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Also, there might be people who got through without a hard copy ,but remember you cant generalize, I recommend you to keep all the original hard copies with you during the PR process ,to be on the safer side, you can also search using the key words ECA hard copy, you might meet others with the same query and expert answers for the same !
Just did this, i read that

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Members,

I am from India. I have a query regarding my lastname mismatches. I have submitted my EE Application, but my lastname is as below in the different documents.

Passport and IELTS : Rubesh Kumar Jayakumar
ECA : Kumar J , Rubesh
Education and Work Documents : Rubesh Kumar J

Will this become an issue? please advice what should i be doing if it is an issue.

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,
I need help on POF
1. How much % of my PF can I show as POF
2. What is the process and what documentation should I produce to show PF as POF

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I
Hello Members,

I am from India. I have a query regarding my lastname mismatches. I have submitted my EE Application, but my lastname is as below in the different documents.

Passport and IELTS : Rubesh Kumar Jayakumar
ECA : Kumar J , Rubesh
Education and Work Documents : Rubesh Kumar J

Will this become an issue? please advice what should i be doing if it is an issue.
I don't think it will be an issue.

Reactions: Rubesh04

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi all,

I got work reference letter from my previous employer. The reference letter has Job Title, Start Date , End Date, Employment Type , Hours of Work, Responsibilities. But it is not having annual salary.

For showing proof of annual salary, can I attach offer letter with pay structure and payslips.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, yes you can attach the required documents to give the necessary proofs.

Reactions: Rubesh04

canadaprinfo

Apr 30, 2019
Hi there, i have couple of questions about the documents needs to be uploaded for ITA, Currently i am in US and origin from India

1. how recent the documents must be ? for example i have FBI documents and India PCC from dated 26th April on it, will that be okay if upload the documents now?
2. I am currently working as User Interface Developer which comes under NOC 2173 Software Engineers category, now for experience letter the NOC number should be on the letter?

much appreciate your time.

Milanarora

Mar 16, 2019
Hi all,

How long the PCC from India is valid for? Does it expire? I got it 2 week before and is expecting an ITA soon. I have not done the upfront medical yet as that is valid for one year. But nothing is mentioned about the validity of PCC India on CIC website

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Anyone recently got ICES evaluation?

A friend of mine got her ECA within 55 days from ICES but I applied 2 weeks after she did and it has been already 62 days but I still didn't get my evaluation. Both of us did the same course from the same institution. What might be issue any idea experts?

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Anyone recently got ICES evaluation?

A friend of mine got her ECA within 55 days from ICES but I applied 2 weeks after she did and it has been already 62 days but I still didn't get my evaluation. Both of us did the same course from the same institution. What might be issue any idea experts?
See getting a ICES evaluation is totally a subjective thing under the Canada PR norms. Some may get it early, some may get it late. Two or more cases can't be compared with each other as immigration is more of a dynamic thing. Your anxiety is understandable by yes you need to have that time cushion with you.

The Basic Evaluation Assessments take an approximate of 4 weeks, the Comprehensive Evaluation Assessments takes an approximate 7 weeks, for ECA it is approximately it is twenty weeks. The processing time may vary for these evaluations due to innumerable reasons.

All the best!!

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

did any of you get the PR? my wife and I are applying from Lebanon and we have submitted all the documents needed. the biometrics were submitted yesterday and the timeline on our account homepage shows that Nov 22 is the expected date where we will get the final decision. Would we get an answer sooner than this? and is the bio metrics step the final one before we get the final decision?

thanks!

Allenstreak

Jul 17, 2019
Please need Help !

I went through my profile today, and i realized I made some mistakes.

1) I made a mistake in my passport number.
I typed 9 instead of 0 in one of the digits.

2) My NOC code is displaying 0122 instead of 6235. I have received my ITA with former NOC code (0122). And i had corrected this while filling my e-apr, but after i checked today, it did Not reflect the correct 6235.

I really need help on this. Anyone experienced this before?

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello members,

The query is regarding proof of funds

I had saving of INR 50,000 in my mother's account. I transferred this amount last week and moved it to Fixed Deposit in my account.

Will they as a source of fund for this amount as since it is not huge amount. ?

Please advice

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
See getting a ICES evaluation is totally a subjective thing under the Canada PR norms. Some may get it early, some may get it late. Two or more cases can't be compared with each other as immigration is more of a dynamic thing. Your anxiety is understandable by yes you need to have that time cushion with you.

The Basic Evaluation Assessments take an approximate of 4 weeks, the Comprehensive Evaluation Assessments takes an approximate 7 weeks, for ECA it is approximately it is twenty weeks. The processing time may vary for these evaluations due to innumerable reasons.

All the best!!

My ielts ll expire in the coming months so I am very very worried that's the case. I don't know what's gonna happen but I can't take ielts again :(