+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jul 4, 2019
Hello sir,
I wish to start the process but don't know how to go about.
How do i get in to the website of NOC (national occupational classification).
It shows that getting a job in canada is one of the requirement. If So, how do i get a job ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks so much for answering. I’m really confused if I’m declaring my husband’s ECA correctly. Since he has
(1) completion of secondary education and community college diploma 2yrs (WES assessment for bachelor’s degree in engineering) &
(2) Bachelor’s Degree (WES assessment for Master’s of Engineering Degree)

Should I choose
Bachelor’s Degree OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees ?

Please help☺
I'm confused. You say WES gave Masters of Engg Degree evaluation? What is the summary of WES evaluation?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi for those who have filled up the forms. When we fill the Express Entry form do we have to give details of our relative like which province do they reside do we have a option for that.

I want to know because some PNP stream give preference to those who has relatives in their province so do we have to mention province of our relative in our express entry form

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi everyone, Recently, My EOI has been selected under SINP EE sub -category. Do I need to upload all the pages of the passport onto the OASIS portal for me and and my dependents or the first and last page only (We are Indian Passport holders) ? Please guide...

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi again members! Do we need the hardcopy of WES evaluation?
You only need the ECA number for creating a profile and thus entering the pool,but once you get an ITA u may need to upload the scanned copy of the same,some people say post landing at the airport they ask for the original documents for verification ,please confirm the same with an expert , I feel its safe to keep it with you.

Reactions: mcls

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
You only need the ECA number for creating a profile and thus entering the pool,but once you get an ITA u may need to upload the scanned copy of the same,some people say post landing at the airport they ask for the original documents for verification ,please confirm the same with an expert , I feel its safe to keep it with you.
Thank you so much for your help.
Anyone here asked about their WES evaluation hard copy during ITA or post landing? The delivery of the hard copy costs $87, so if it’s not needed, I can save this amount.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Thank you so much for your help.
Anyone here asked about their WES evaluation hard copy during ITA or post landing? The delivery of the hard copy costs $87, so if it’s not needed, I can save this amount.
Hi, I dont think so, also if IRCC needs you to have an interview , they will surely ask for a hard copy , thats what I have read on the forum..

Reactions: mcls

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, I dont think so, also if IRCC needs you to have an interview , they will surely ask for a hard copy , thats what I have read on the forum..
Ok. ‘Coz I’ll be sending 2 WES evaluation so that’s $174. So i want to make sure if it’s needed or the online copy will do. Thank you so much for your reply☺

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Also, there might be people who got through without a hard copy ,but remember you cant generalize, I recommend you to keep all the original hard copies with you during the PR process ,to be on the safer side, you can also search using the key words ECA hard copy, you might meet others with the same query and expert answers for the same !

Reactions: milin4ever and mcls