+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi again everyone. Another question. My husband’s work experience is under NOC 0211 Engineering Managers , he is currently working as process improvement manager (industrial engineering) for 5 yrs now for one company.
He work before that as industrial engineer (NOC 2141 industrial and mechanical engineers) for 2 companies which are already closed.
My question is, Do i still need to declare his work experience as industrial engineer, when his current work experience is under NOC 0211 upon application which is already sufficient for the 3yr requirement for skilled work?
Coz my worry is, if i declare it, IRCC must require us proof of employment, since the 2 companies are closed already, we can’t possibly request for Any proof of employment from them.
Kindly enlighten me with this.

ania2728

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if you could help me or maybe you encountered a similar issue.

I went into the Canadian Immigration website and completed my eligibility test. It generated a personal reference code with XX0000000000 format. So I went ahead an created an account through the GC key option. I then continued to click on "Add (link) application" then selected Permanent Residence > Express Entry > Application Number and Family Name. I typed the reference code under Application Number.

Did I do this correctly or is there some bug in the page?

Thanks!

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi everyone, I am filling the SINP background declaration form no IMM 5669. Do I need to mention the experience details for which I am claiming points in the personal history section of that form?? Or I just need to mention that experience details in online profile of the SINP? ?
Plz guide...Thanks...

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi Everyone, My experience details are May 2012 to Dec 2018 and July 2011 to April 2012...I am claiming points and my application is selected under SINP express entry sub category based on my experience from May 2012 to Dec 2018...hence, I need not show that experience in personal history section and only need to show my 11 months experience in the personal history section... Kindly guide...

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi, I have a graduate certificate from Conestoga college, do I still need ECA for my bachelor's degree to claim the 128 points for two or more certificates?

xub

Jul 10, 2019
hi,
i want to ask that i had applied for PR Application through EE system on 25-06-2019. i have 2 questions:

1. how long it will take for granting PR? would they request for Biometrics before granting the visa or after granting the visa?
2. i had applied PR with my wife and child but now we are on an edge of divorce. how would this effect our PR application?

kindly guide and advice.

thanks

Reactions: cnd_2014

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
hi,
i want to ask that i had applied for PR Application through EE system on 25-06-2019. i have 2 questions:

1. how long it will take for granting PR? would they request for Biometrics before granting the visa or after granting the visa?
2. i had applied PR with my wife and child but now we are on an edge of divorce. how would this effect our PR application?

kindly guide and advice.

thanks

Biometrics should be after you get your ITA

annie89

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone... Is here anyone who applied from Australia or any other country for Canada pr? Pls reply I need lot of help....
Thanks

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi! Anyone, please help for computing our CRS. Just want to double check if Im computing it right. My actual computation is different from the online calculator so I’m confused. Your effort and help will be much appreciated☺

Educ: Bachelor of Science in engineering (WES assessment is completion of secondary school education and community college diploma(2yrs)

Master’s of Engineering (WES bachelor’s degree)

Language: though not taken yet. We are targeting CLB 9 - 8777
OR. CLB 10 -L8.5 S7.5 W7.5 R8

Spouse educ: bachelor’s degree in Math (WES assessment is Bachelor’s degree)
Spouse IELTS: CLB 9

Foreign work experience: 6 yrs experience in NOC 2141 (mechanical and industrial engineer) 8yrs experience (current job) in NOC 0211 (engineering managers)

Thank you so much!☺

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi! Anyone, please help for computing our CRS. Just want to double check if Im computing it right. My actual computation is different from the online calculator so I’m confused. Your effort and help will be much appreciated☺

Educ: Bachelor of Science in engineering (WES assessment is completion of secondary school education and community college diploma(2yrs)

Master’s of Engineering (WES bachelor’s degree)

Language: though not taken yet. We are targeting CLB 9 - 8777
OR. CLB 10 -L8.5 S7.5 W7.5 R8

Spouse educ: bachelor’s degree in Math (WES assessment is Bachelor’s degree)
Spouse IELTS: CLB 9

Foreign work experience: 6 yrs experience in NOC 2141 (mechanical and industrial engineer) 8yrs experience (current job) in NOC 0211 (engineering managers)

Thank you so much!☺
CRS calculator is accurate. The points you see there would be the points system will calculate when you create your profile.

Reactions: mcls

annie89

May 19, 2019
What's your question.
HI I have some doubts...
1 actually I m filling my brother file so I need help... He is claiming points for his Australian study and for work history he got experience in India...
He studied in nz also... So I want to know do we have to upload his old passport too which got nz stamp or just new one is ok?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
HI I have some doubts...
1 actually I m filling my brother file so I need help... He is claiming points for his Australian study and for work history he got experience in India...
He studied in nz also... So I want to know do we have to upload his old passport too which got nz stamp or just new one is ok?
Only new passport. No where they ask for old passport.