+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to this forum but I was searching it for a few days and trying to understand everything. I have one question which I couldn't find an answer to. I am applying for Express Entry and getting my Degree evaluated by WES. My wife has done her master also, but she has not yet finished her thesis. Does she need to get an Evaluation from WES also, even though she hasn't finalized her studies yet and hasn't received her Degree yet?
If she does get her studies evaluated will she receive any points for her incomplete studies?

Also can someone give a small introduction on all the abbreviations beeing used on the forum? its a bit confusing, i.e. AOR, e-apr, PPS, ...

Thanks everyone.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/difference-between-e-apr-and-aor.488099/

Reactions: jbj274

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to this forum but I was searching it for a few days and trying to understand everything. I have one question which I couldn't find an answer to. I am applying for Express Entry and getting my Degree evaluated by WES. My wife has done her master also, but she has not yet finished her thesis. Does she need to get an Evaluation from WES also, even though she hasn't finalized her studies yet and hasn't received her Degree yet?
If she does get her studies evaluated will she receive any points for her incomplete studies?

Also can someone give a small introduction on all the abbreviations beeing used on the forum? its a bit confusing, i.e. AOR, e-apr, PPS, ...

Thanks everyone.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/difference-between-e-apr-and-aor.488099/

Reactions: jbj274

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I have a query which is bordering me.
When creating my Express entry profile, I was asked the number of dependants include myself and indicated 3. I put down informations about myself and my husband but there was no where my child's informations was asked. I have UCI number for myself and so does my husband but none for my daughter. I already got ITA last week and I'm confused because someone told me I must have skipped adding her to my profile. I'm confused and worried. What can I do now? Decline and start again or what?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
I have a query which is bordering me.
When creating my Express entry profile, I was asked the number of dependants include myself and indicated 3. I put down informations about myself and my husband but there was no where my child's informations was asked. I have UCI number for myself and so does my husband but none for my daughter. I already got ITA last week and I'm confused because someone told me I must have skipped adding her to my profile. I'm confused and worried. What can I do now? Decline and start again or what?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Have replied on the other thread where you had posted. Please check there.

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi guys i have two confusions:
First of all in the personal history, for example if i lived in australia from 12 jun 2012 till 16 nov 2012. On 16 nov 2012 i went to Pakistan and started job on 10th dec 2012. So should i mention the personal history as
06/2012 to 11/2012 Australia employed
12/2012 till march 2014 Pakistan employed

or

06/2012 to 11/2012 Australia employed
11/2012 to 12/2012 unemployed looking for work
12/2012 till march 2014 Pakistan employed

What about 3-4 days other gaps etc ??

Second confusion:
I am in USA since 2015 and counry of origin is Pakistan. Do i need to mention all trips outside pakistan including the trip to USA ? I am confused please help

Thankyou guys

Andrew.ajayi

Jun 27, 2018
Can anybody explain me the various steps of WES and duration of time for each step. For example, my documents were received by WES on 02-April-2018. Since then it is showing as "document received, review under progress". What would be the next steps and how much time for each step.
the next step would be verification of document by your school and later evaluation

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
All - For my NOC the employment requirement is as below.

A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and
Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.

Now my work experience is from July 2010 to Dec 2013. I have a university bachelor's degree in engineering which was completed in 2006 and I have a post graduate degree in business which was completed in March 2010.

So While filling the qualified to practice in EE profile - should I fill the March 2010 (for my PG degree in business) or should I fill June 2006 for my bachelor's degree. Technically I got the university degree in 2006 so I was qualified at that time? But business degree came in late in March 2010.

Please advice

PS: I know employment requirements are not mandatory - But just want to be doubly sure before submitting.

Last edited:

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
For Pakistani Guys/Girls
hey, do you know that the new PCC from Punjab Pakistan are black and white with a QR bar code on top for verification. They do not have any stamp. Can anybody confirm are they good to go ???

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi, can I possibly get band 7 in writing if I forgot to write the conclusion in task 2?
Task 2 have more weight-age and if you haven't written conclusion Task response is not complete. Will be hard to get 7 in TASK 2.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Is there any Minimum income or salary required for me in India to apply for Express Entry??
As @keeratsingh mentioned above Salary is not the criteria but the NOC skill type, working hours (backed up by reference letters and other documents to prove)...

In addition to the work exp you have to also maintain a minimum language score and Proof of Funds...

Min requirements are mentioned here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Reactions: Twinkyphone