Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi

I got my police certificate on 14 apr 2017 (valid for 180 days). Haven't received ITA yet. Very fopeful to get it in next draw as my CRS is fine I think. My question is that somewhere I read that police certificate has to be valid at the time of e-APR.

What is the difference between e-APR and AOR.

Should I get a new police certificate?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky789 said:
Hi

I got my police certificate on 14 apr 2017 (valid for 180 days). Haven't received ITA yet. Very fopeful to get it in next draw as my CRS is fine I think. My question is that somewhere I read that police certificate has to be valid at the time of e-APR.

What is the difference between e-APR and AOR.

Should I get a new police certificate?
eAPR is your electronic Application for PR (the form you need to fill out after you get your ITA). Then comes the personalized document checklist (uploading the required docs). Once you submit your eAPR (thats what we call the eAPR stage). After you pay your fees, IRCC issues you an AOR (the Acknowledgement of Receipt of your eAPR). This means your application has been queued for review.

Reactions: vyasch

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
You are fine. With your score of 471 I'm 99% certain you will receive an ITA. Then you have 90 days to submit your application, so 180 days since April 14th should not be an issue.

e-APR is Electronic Application for Permanent Residency. It is basically when you fill all the forms, sign and submit them.

AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt. Basically once IRCC receives your e-APR they send you an acknowledgement letter to MyCIC.

For the majority of the people e-APR and AOR are on the same day, there are some odd cases where they don't get the AOR right away, but it's very infrequent.

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thank you all. Much appreciated.

vyasch

Oct 11, 2015
eAPR is your electronic Application for PR (the form you need to fill out after you get your ITA). Then comes the personalized document checklist (uploading the required docs). Once you submit your eAPR (thats what we call the eAPR stage). After you pay your fees, IRCC issues you an AOR (the Acknowledgement of Receipt of your eAPR). This means your application has been queued for review.
Good